Family Zen X MC

"Definitely." He nodded and you started to cry.

,,Jaehee! Three!! I give Zen three kids ... three cute kids from Zen!", you were so happy.
Jaehee didn't want to ruin your moment with her worries, but she was worried about you, her best friend.
,,Now. I'll give you a few brochures. You are in the second week. Please come back in seven weeks and if you are in pain or
worry, come right away. I wish you all the best
. " with a hand shake he left the room and you cleaned up yourself.
Jaehee took a few brochures. She wanted to be well informed.

Back to the present

,,And? What did Nanami ask?" Zen was always excited when it came to an interview.
You calmed him.
"You know how Nanami is. Nothing bad, trust me. ", you were a bit pale and if you were honest, you felt a bit dizzy.
"Everything okay, MC? Should we sit down and call off the meeting with the others? "
Don't worry, Zen! I'm just a bit dizzy. I just need to drink something " you smiled at him sweetly.
Symptoms.
,,Urgh."
,,Are you sick? Since when do you feel bad in the car?" Zen noticed that you tried not to choke but apparently you felt pretty bad. You were in the forest towards the restaurant where you were invited by your friends.
"Honey ...... .urgh- stop ... -", Zen stopped inmediatelly.
MC!" Zen was so worried.

What was going on? Did you get a virus?
"All-gulp blahheh urgh -"
"Sweetie ... wait, your hair." the young man grabbed your long brown hair and stroked your back. He pulled a clean handkerchief out of his pocket and held it out to you.
He was very surprised that you felt better after a few seconds. Your skin wasn't pale anymore and you could smile again.
,,So. We can finally go to dinner. Gosh, I'm hungry! ', Zen knew, he would never understand women.
Twenty minutes later, you finally arrived at the restaurant where the others were waiting for you in the parking lot.
You wanted to go in together, as the RFA.
,,Jaehee! Hiiii!!''
,,MC! Are you doing well? How was your interview?''
,,All right, just like my interview, thanks. Should we go in? I'm hungry! ",
Once you went in with Jaehee, the men stayed behind, and asked the young man: "Have the two of you done it right now?"
"Sure, otherwise they would have come earlier."
"Jumin you rich idiot! Do not say that and Yoosung! Do not agree with him! She had to throw up on the way here and now she is happy again ... "
"Oh God poor thing. Maybe she just forces herself but in truth she is feeling bad! '
"No Luciel, I do not think so. Look at the chat! Sometimes, she is angry and then suddenly sad ... sometimes really happy and then full with hate ...
", Yoosung was thinking loud.
"Do not think too much, little man.", Jumin said, before the men followed the two of you.

During the meal, you told everyone that they have to read the magazine 'MysticMessenger!'.
"Why?" Seven asked.
"Seven! My interview! Nobody should miss that! ", even with this answer everyone knew that there was more behind this story than just an interview.
"Good ..." the red head said.
*What is she doing now? Even Jaehee is different, as if she knew what's going on with MC.*
She paid attention to you but he always thought Jaehee was jealous of you!
A waiter wanted to offer you guys wine and Jumin said yes.
,,Hey! I have to pay for everything .. "
"Seven, do not worry. That's up to me. Come on MC. Have a drink, to celebrate the day!'"
Oh no....
You looked in Jaehee's direction and she gave you sign that everything would be alright.

Of course, nobody noticed that look in your eyes, except for Seven ....
You nodded and were about to drink the glass wine when Jaehee stopped you.
,,Hey! You're here by car. If Zen drinks, MC can not drink!
MC! You as a grown up should realize that sooner! Put it away.
"Jaehee pretended to be angry but you were very grateful to her.
"Oh yes, you're right. Zen, I'll drive later. Drink as much as you want.", you smiled.
Seven noticed the whole act. For some reason, you weren't allowed to drink wine.
He looked at Zen, who looked a bit lost.
Jaehee thought for a moment. What will happen if you get sick in the middle of the ride? What will happen if you get tired and fall asleep?
Jaehee got scared. Zen had to stay sober!
She wanted to say something but that could reveal everything and you wanted to surprise him so badly ....
She noticed Seven watching her. Did he notice something?
,,LOLOLOL! Zen, what kind of man are you, who lets his wife drive in the evening, so that he can drink? MC has to stay sober in order to keep you awake. And if she drives, you shouldn't sleep either! How much do you love her?! " Seven thought he was helping Jaehee with it.
That was the case. Zen left his glass and looked at you.
"Sweetie, I'm so sorry!''
Everything's fine, darling," you smiled as Zen apologized.

Seven went to pay while you went to the bathroom.
,,Jaehee! I can go to the Toilett alone! You go and control that no stupid girl flirts with Zen!''
Jaehee saw that she was overdoing it and thought it was a good chance to ask Zen how her best friend was doing.
"How is MC?"
,,Quite well. But on the ride she vomited but after that she was back to normal.
Well, she has her phases now and then, just look in the chat.
But otherwise ... .", Jaehee knew how Zen kissed her friend's scar every night.
They were engaged and these triplets were certainly not planted but still, Zen would take care of her perfectly, she was sure of it.
She just nodded.
Seven came back and everyone was waiting for you.

You were walking down the stairs.
You looked somehow sick and were walking weirdly. Jaehee was surprised and wanted to ask you what was going on but you took Zen's hand and walked towards the parking lot.

"What's going on?" Seven whispered.
,,What are you talking about?''
,,MC was not allowed to drink wine and Zen had to stay sober.
You always worry about her. I'll find out anyway if I hack into your chat but if you want to keep it a secret you have to tell me..
. "
,,Stay calm! Do not tell anyone! She is......She is pregnant.", Seven's mouth fell open and he wanted to cry.
He was happy for you two, even if he was a little jealous, he wanted the two of you to be happy.
When you had to say Good Bye, Seven kissed you on the cheeks and hugged you lightly.
,,Hey !! This is my fiancée!'' Zen was getting jealous.
,,All right. MC is like a little sister to me." as the two of you were gone and Yoosung was waiting with Jumin for Driver Kim, Seven asked,
" It's a dangerous pregnancy, right? That's why you're so worried. "
"They are triplets and MC is healthily unstable, well so she said herself...''
,,.......'
'