RFA + Minor Trio with a Mc who looks like a model

Jumin

When he first opened the door he was shocked.
So this was Mc...?
The one who supported him from afar, who was so kind hearted.
And now she wasn't only kind and lovable but also beautiful.
,,Oh..." he mumbled and watched you.
,,Hello, Jumin" you smiled and hugged his stiff body and chuckled as you felt him getting nervous.
,,He-hello..."
The atmosphere was awkward but after a small talk he began to feel comfortable around you.
That's when he asked you what you were doing, what your job was.
,,Well, I work as a writer!" you told him and slipped at the tea he had prepared for you.
He became pale.
Not that he didn't accept your job but, you were so beautiful....you just had to be a model, right?!
Well, after your marriage he was pretty happy that you weren't a model because he was way too jealous.
Every business man looked at you, their eye were practically eating you.
But Jumin Han made sure to sue them all, you were only his,
your beauty was only his....!

Zen

He was so dazzled when he first saw your golden hair and blue eyes....
,,Are you....from Europe?'' He asked you.
,,Hello to you too!'' you laughed.
Zen fell in love with you so quickly but the fact that you were so beautiful made him shiver.
,,Men are all wolves! I will protect you, my princess!'' he told you after the two of you were a couple.
,,What are you talking about? I'm not even attractive!'' you told him.
Well, he was a bit happy that you didn't know what you did to other men....

Yoosung

,,My eye sight....! I'm seeing an angel! Am I in heaven?!'' the sweet boy asked afraid.
,,What? Silly! It's me, Mc!'' you laughed as you looked at your white dress.
Your brown hair danced as the door was open.
,,then....are you a model?'' he asked you unsure as he walked to you.
Face to face he looked into your green eyes.
,,No....i'm not'' you mumbled while blushing.
,,Then...are you perhaps MY model...?''

Jaehee

She didn't really like it...
so many men were watching you.
She was indeed jealous.
Jealous that you could leave her.
Her fear got real when a man approached you and told you, that he was searching a model.
She wanted to say something but you already answered
,,Sorry, my Jaehee will stay by my side. I know that she looks amazing, but she's mine!'' you snapped and went away.
In the evening Jaehee told you, that she was sure that the man meant you.
But you didn't believe her ,,Everyone is always looking at you because of your beauty! Why should he ask me?''
Oh my.....she didn't know....

Saeyoung

,,Woah....'' a man sighted as you were walking next to Saeyoung.
Saeyoung glared at the man, he was right beside you but he still dared to look at you?!
,,Excuse me, for which magazine are you working?'' a woman asked you.
You didn't understand, well, in your eyes you just looked like every other Korean woman.
You didn't know that every one else saw you for a model....
,,For Sexy moppsy!'' Saeyoung snapped and grabbed your hand.
,,Oi, why did you lie?'' you asked him while you kept running.
,,Ahhh whoever made you this good looking and dumb should be cursed!'' he whined

Saeran

,,Here, wear this...'' he mumbled as he walked with you to the garden.
Everyone else was looking at you, this was a big problem.
Ray planned to escape with you but since everyone noticed you right away it was almost impossible.
That's why he tried his best.
He didn't want you to stay there, this was way too dangerous. Not only for you but also for your beauty, he didn't want you to get hurt.
He did his very best to hide your long, beautiful hair as he ran with you through the wood.
He was hating the fact that you had such beautiful long legs.
What if they would get hurt because he was so selfish to kidnap you?
When you arrived at a save place, he first bought you big, clothes.
,,Oh, did I look that bad...?'' you asked him while you changed your clothes.
,,Thanks...I'm sorry for being that ugly that you even had to bought me new clothes.'' you answered and smiled sadly.
He hated to see you so sad but did you really think that you were ugly?
But he promised that as soon as he could assure your security, he would never stop telling you how good looking you are.

Jihyun

,,Mr Kim! I see, you brought your latest work!'' an old man laughed as he looked at your body.
Jiyhun instinctively hide you behind his body and glared at the perverted man.
,,No, she's the only woman I will bring, please behave yourself from talking like that.'' he snapped and grabbed your hand while he tried to get out.
Since there were so many men, he decided to give you his jacked.
,,What was that?'' you asked him surprised.
It was so troublesome that you never noticed your beauty....
he sighted and kissed you.
,,Nothing, my love...'' he mumbled

Vanderwood

You kindly smiled at the men in the shop and walked out.
,,Did you her him? He said that I'm the most beautiful model he ever saw! But I'm not a model...I don't even look good...!'' you whined.
,,True...I guess he really has bad eyes.'' Vanderwood told you and looked away.
You began to pout ,,You could have at least told him that I'm your girl and that I'm indeed beautiful!''
,,I don't want to lie.'' he told you as he searched the guy to destroy his job.
How could he dare to look at his beautiful woman?
But the last thing he wanted was you being arrogant because of your beauty, that's why he lied....