RFA + Minor Duo with a Mc who drinks something red

and chokes it, thinking that it's blood

Jumin

Jumin was away for the whole week.
A business trip.
So you decided to spend the week watching Naruto since you didn't rewatch it for a long time.
Your hormones were going crazy, between cries and tears you enjoyed your show with a hot Chilli con Carne.
Indeed, it was really hot and when Jiraiya Sensei (RIP MY LOVE) began to peep with Naruto, you couldn't stop laughing.
And so you coughed the red soup.
To not destroy the couch you tried to throw up on the floor.
You laughed so much that you couldn't stop coughing and crying.
But at some point Jumin came back home and when he heard your cries, he thought you were ill.
Well, the so called blood seemed unhealthy.
You couldn't react that quickly, out of the blue he was by your side, the phone on his ear whole stroking your back, calling for help.
,,What?" he asked you puzzled and sleepily.
,,I was laughing so hard..." you mumbled with a sorry look while you looked on the floor.
,,Okay, I will call a maid instead....let's rest for now. And you're not allowed to watch Naruto if I'm not by your side."
,,NOOOOO"

Zen

You simply loved tomato juice.
That's the only thing you drink and so it happened that Zen wanted to surprise you.
Little did he know that you were drinking your drink and so, when he called you, you began to choke.
When he saw the red liquid, he was horrified.
Were you ill?
Were you about to die?
Why didn't you tell him?!
All this questions kept coming into his head.
And so he grabbed you and laid you on the bed to make sure, that you were well.
,,Is it curable?" he asked you and tried to not cry.
,,Uhm...what do you mean? I have it since a long time."
,,Why didn't you tell me?!" He yelled and began to sob.
,,Because you already know that I love tomato juice...!"
In the end you found out that it was just a misunderstanding.

Yoosung

He decided to buy pomegranate juice since you really loved it.
He handled the bottle over and kissed you and disappeared in the kitchen.
That's when you opened your phone and looked into some Memes.
Out of the blue you saw a picture you once saw a long time ago and began to choke the whole juice, making your shirt dirty.
Your mouth was painted red as you tried to save your phone.
Yoosung entered the room in the same moment and wanted to ask you what he should buy for dinner.
His face grew pale, he read about a disease where people caugh blood but he never expected you to have it.
He quickly tried to help you and asked you if you felt weird.
,,I will call the medical. You stay awake!" he panicked.
You just looked at him and began to laugh.
,,Mr Kim, couldn't you look at me...I choked the juice all over me..." you whispered as you began to strip your shirt.

Jaehee

To be honest you felt sick the whole day.
And Jaehee, as kind as she was, told you to rest.
And you kindly accepted her offer and rested the whole day. That's when you read, that carrot juice mixed with tomato helps (uh, I invented this because I can't think of any other drinks...)
You began to slip it but it was so disgusting that you actually choked and threw up.
,,Ohhhhh!" you cursed, your body way too weak to tidy up and so you decided to lay on Jaehee's side.
Well, a bit later you woke up again since you heard Jaehee's cries.
When you looked at her, you saw her read eyes, Zen and Jumin beside you.
,,Mc? You're awake?" she asked you with a trembling voice.
,,Don't worry, the CEO in line called someone, you will be alright soon." Zen mumbled and stroked your front.
,,Ah good. That way I don't have to tidy up the disgusting juice here.
Uhm, but now I'm hungry. Can you bring me something?"
At the end it was a funny misunderstanding, even through everyone was shocked for a bit.

Saeyoung

He looker into your files, of course he also checked your health.
So when you got really sleepy, he didn't get worried at all.
He just kept working.
But you where so sad by his reaction that you decided to drink the wine bottle to forget your sadness.
But you fell asleep and let the bottle fall, wetting everything in a deep red. As if it wasn't enough, the bottle hide below the bed and disappeared.
So when Saeyoung came in to ask you if you could do dinner, he got a heart shock.
You laid there, blood all over you.
Were you already dead?
Was he too late? Was it his fault for letting you alone? For trusting papers so much?
Saeyoung cried and screamed beside your bed, letting his tears flowing, touching your hair, embracing your body until....he heard you breath.
,,DID YOU AWAKE FROM THE..?!''
,,What? No, boy what's wrong? Did you make a joke with my wine?! Why do I look like that?'' you asked him and began to hit him.
,,Oi! I thought you were dead and now you're trying to kill me?!''

Saeran

This sweetie always brought you your food.
Even after you went away from Mint Eye, he always brought you your breakfast.
Of course he never forgot your juice.
But this time he did and so you had to get up on your own.
And while you drank it, you choked and threw up he whole red juice.
Saeran noticed your gag and came to look if something happened.
He was frozen, he was weak against blood and now he saw you, throwing up blood.
Everything was like frozen, he was literally helpless and just wanted to run away.
Were you that ill that you couldn't tell him?
Why was it that way?
Where you going to disappear?!
He didn't want to realize that you were ill.
You felt a bit better and looked up at him, his pale face scared you.
Did you look that disgusting?
But then he slowly began to sob and you immediately understood that he had misunderstood.
You quickly got up and explained him that you were alright, that you were fine and that you just drank your juice.
After that he never bought the juice again and you weren't allowed to drink red things...

Jihyun

Well, to be honest you didn't drink anything red.
Just water.
But you drank it while you were painting the wall and so when you didn't look out, you choked the water.
To make him notice you, you decided to drop the color, the red color.
Jihyun came in after hearing the loud thud.
He looked at you, you who were pale as the wall and the something red on the ground.
He quickly reacted and helped you to get better.
When you were save and could talk, you could stop him from calling help.
Instead you decided to call a pro and rest for the day because even if he didn't want to tell you, Jihyun got a big heart shock.