Jumin, Zen, Yoosung and Saeran

catch Mc dancing and singing to Christmas songs even through it isn't Christmas time

Jumin

,,Bye Jumin!" you told your husband as you kissed him. ,,Good bye my love. If something happens call the bodyguards and me. Stay here and don't do anything dangerous and-",,Go already!" you laughed as you kissed him once more. Jumin noticed that something was odd, that you wanted to get rid of him...That's why he decided to stay in front of the door and wait a bit. Fifteen minutes later he entered the penthouse again, ready for everything. Whatever it was, he loved you. But what he saw, really shocked him. ,,It's Christmas time! Lalala and wine! Children singing Christmas rhyme! With-" you stopped singing when you saw Jumin and his smirk. ,,Ahhh! I thought you were already....Jumin!" you whined. ,,That's why you wanted me to go away? To sing? Am I not allowed to hear your beautiful voice?" he asked you and chuckled. ,,But Mc, it's not even Christmas time." Jumin laughed and kissed you. ,,I know...but the shops already have Christmas stuff and I love Christmas!" you smiled. ,,I noticed!" Jumin kept laughing. And while he hugged you, he thought about a possibility to buy Christmas to bring it over sooner...or at least to make it special for you!

Zen

,,Woah, August just ended and now I'm already filming a Chrismas Movie, Jagi!'' Zen laughed as he read his lines. ,,Yeah! Isn't it amazing?'' you asked him. ,,Amazing?'' he chuckled and went away to learn his lines. You on the other side loved Christmas just too much, the cold weather, sitting on the couch with the people you love the most on the couch and drink a hot chocolate...the falling snow outside.... And without noting you began to sing Christmas songs loudly. You were so loud, that Zen came in again to ask you, what this noise was.But when your boyfriend saw your smiling face and heard your beautiful voice.... He just stayed there, amazed by you. ,,Bravo!'' he clapped his hands after you ended your song. When you realized that he was there, you shrieked. ,,Hyun! What the hell are you doing here?'' you snapped. ,,Listening to my future bride while she sings Christmas songs in September.'' he answered and laughed. ,,Go and learn your lines!'' you snapped embarrassed and looked away to hide your red cheeks. ,,Okay, but make sure to sing with me the next time....!'' he chuckled and kissed you hot cheek before he went away again. ,,Dummy...'' you chuckled.

Yoosung

,,I'm hungry....'' you whined and stroked Yoosung. ,,Should we go and cook?'' he asked you as the two of you hugged each other on the couch. ,,No...it's Saturday evening...I'm too lazy...should we order Pizza?'' you asked him with a bright smile. Yoosung looked at the clock. ,,But they won't bring the Pizza anymore...'' he mumbled and looked into your sweet eyes. ,,I understood....I have to go and pick the pizza up.'' he sighted and went out to buy Pizza. While you waited for your husband, you decided to watch TV. ,,Ouhhh it's July!'' you groaned as you saw that a Christmas movie was there. But....you still didn't change the channel. Instead you watched the movie until.... ,,We wish you a marry Christmas, we wish you a marry Christmas, we wish you a marry Christmas and a happy new year!'' ,,Wow.'' Yoosung laughed. ,,Did you hear me?'' you asked him embarrassed. ,,Not only me but also the other people who live here.'' he laughed, embarrassing you even more. ,,Give me the Pizza and shut up.'' you snapped and began to eat.

Saeran

Saeran was one of the people, who didn't have good memories about Christmas. That's why the Christmas time wasn't anything special to him. You on the other side had so many good memories....Christmas was your favorite event in the year. That's why you always summed a Christmas song. This time you were in the Bathroom and put on some make up. You began to sing loudly, without noticing that Saeran was there, looking at you with a surprised face. ,,Mc?'' he called your name. For you it was just normal to sing that's why you weren't surprised when he called you. Instead you smiled at him and asked him what was up. ,,It's March.'' he told you. ,,Yeah, and now? It's just a song.'' you answered back. ,,Once you have Christmas with my Family, I will make sure that you will miss Christmas too once that's over!'' you promised him.