Our origami

,,It was a nice party, thank you very much, Mc."
,,Oh, it was my pleasure, Jaehee. I hope we can become friends....well, forget it. I think...sorry." you were nervous and didn't know what to say.
You finally found some friends. You didn't want to lose them.
But as always, none liked you.
,,What are you talking about! I thought we were already friends!" she laughed.
You smiled at her but became sad again.
,,I'm just sorry for Yoosung. He was the one who wanted a party so badly but in the end he couldn't come because of me...." you were really sorry.
You felt like crying and your cheeks got warmer. But Jaehee touched them with her cold hands ,,Do you want to pay him a visit right now?" she asked you and you immediately blushed.
You turned your head. You didn't want to show her that you were madly in love with a boy you just met for 11 days.
Wait-you didn't even met him. You just chatted with him.
,,It's okay, Mc. Let's go." she took your hand.

Driver Kim was taking the whole RFA to the Hospital Yoosung was staying.
While he was driving, you took a yellow paper and made a flower.
The RFA stopped talking for a few moments and looked at you.
Your eyes were shining as you thought about Yoosung.
You wanted to see his happy face as you made this origami for him.
You blushed a bit and the RFA giggled. You finally arrived at the hospital and searched his room.
He laid there, angry and bored bit immediately jumped when someone opened the door.
,,LOLOL what were you doing, naughty boy!" Seven laughed.
,,SEVEN what the hell are you saying in front of strangers!" he shouted.
,,Hey, you two. Shut up. People are resting here!" Zen snapped at them.
,,How childish." Jumin groaned.
,,Zen is right. Please keep it quiet." Jaehee looked at Zen, blushing a bit.
,,And this isn't a stranger, Yoosung." she looked at him seriously.
,,Is this...Mc?" Yoosung was blushing and his cheeks resembled Seven's hair.
,,Oh well, yes. Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Mc. I'm pleased to meet you!" you said. Gosh you were so shy.
,,Thank you very much for helping me out. I'm sorry that you got hurt...if you're okay with it, I would like to give you an origami. It's nothing special but I couldn't buy something better..." oh no, you were talking too quickly. Your heart was beating crazily.
But you were a bit happier to see that he blushed as soon as you handled him over the present.
,,Oh, no. Thank you...ahhh I'm blushing again! I really like it!" he took the flower and looked at it.
He was happy. He got a present by a girl! And it wasn't his family!
You smiled at him.
Oh god you loved him so much.

Three months passed since the accident. You wished so much that his eyes would become better.
,,Jaehee. I don't know what to do..." you were talking to your best friend over the phone.
You were desperate.
You were still in love with Yoosung but it looked as if he wasn't interested.
He barely talked to you and just logged in two times a day.
Well, it was true that he was struggling with his study and that he had a few problems with his eyes but still...
You wanted to hear his voice so bad, you wanted to chat with him.
,,You can go on a date and if it was funny, you can agree with the relationship." Jaehee answered.
,,But I still like Yoosung." you mumbled.
An old friend of you told you that he liked you and you were unsure what to say.
,,Okay. Maybe I will give it a try." you decided.
,,Oh, Mr. Han is calling me, I have to go. Let's talk later!" and the call ended.

,,I didn't call you." Jumin looked at Jaehee.
,,I know. But I need to plan something." Jaehee answered.

Jumin: So, Mc and Jaehee talked about something weird.
Mc: OMG you were listening?!
Jumin: No I just heard something when I called her.
Zen: Mr. Trust Found Kid that's called LISTENING.
But still...what was so weird.
Mc: Jumin! Please don't tell him!
Jumin: Don't worry. I won't tell someone as dumb as him that you're going on a date.
Mc: JUMIN!
Zen: WHAT?! You can't Mc! All men are...no. I don't approve.

,,Is this enough?" Zen was talking with Jaehee on the phone.
,,Yes thank you. And don't forget to keep this as a secret. Seven would surely tell Yoosung."

A few day passed since the last embarrassing chat.
Yoosung didn't chat anymore since that day and you were nervous.
Was he ill? Was it because of you?
Was he angry? You didn't know.
You put some make up and wanted to go out but someone was at the door.
,,Coming!" you called and went out.
Yoosung was there. He carried a bag.
,,I'm sorry!"
What? Wait! Why was he...?
You didn't understand.
He handled you over the bag and you looked in it.
,,For each day I ignored you I made a paper crane instead. I hope you become happy, Mc. I just wish I could have your heart....I fell in love with you. I think you're amazing. I really love you, Mc. But I don't-"
,,Shut up! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you!" you snapped and kissed him.
He pulled you at his chest and kissed you with an intense feeling.
Yes, he was happy. He finally had your heart.
And this with just a few paper cranes.

He cried. He was just too happy.
,,I promise you, I will always protect you. I would die for you. So please don't leave me. I love you so much. Don't go on that date. Go with me instead!" he begged.
And you agreed.
You couldn't stop yourself from kissing him again.
He took you in his arms, whispering all his love for you in your ear.
You visited the place where you actually planned to meet your friend.
You were embarrassed but you had to dumb him.
But he understood.
He wished you good luck and happiness.
,,I will make her happy!" Yoosung said, a bit too loud, grabbing your waist and kissing you once more.
You just giggled at his words.

A bit later you moved together and hung up the paper cranes.
They were now clued on a wall ,,To remind us every day what brought us together!" you told him.
They looked really good.
You kissed him once again.
,,I love you, Mc."
,,I love you too, Yoosung." you hugged him strongly.
He embraced you. You could feel his heart while you listened to it.
It was so beautiful to be alive...!