RFA+ Minor Duo with a Mc

who says to dump her and go with someone better because she feels insecure and unworthy of their love

Jumin

,,Will you marry me?'' Jumin Han asked you after he showed you the ring.
,,No.'' you told him and got up.
,,I'm so happy that-what?'' he asked you and looked at you. Fear was written all over his face.
What did you mean?
,,I don't want to marry you, I can't marry you, I'm not worth of your love, I'm not good enough. Ask someone else.''
,,Äh...why are you saying this?'' he asked you, disappointed.
You looked away.
,,Are you insecure?'' he asked you ad cupped your cheeks.
,,I'm not good enough for you. You're a soon to be CEO.'' you told him.
,,I love you and that's good enough. I love you so much, I'm not good enough for you so don't worry, my love. Don't worry...'' he tried to make you feel better.
It didn't work but after showing you his love, you finally agreed to it and never told him to marry someone else.

Zen

,,Zen.'' you called your boyfriend.
,,Yes?'' he responded and looked at you.
,,Dump me.'' you told him and looked at his red eyes.
His smile faded away after he heard your words.
,,Why, Jagi, did I do something you didn't like? I know, I don't have money like-‚''
,,Just dump me. I'm not that pretty. Go to someone else. I don't deserve your love.'' you told him and turned away, sure about the words you told him.
Zen instead didn't understand anything.
But then he smiled and hugged you from behind and gave you a kiss.
,,Yeah, you're not that pretty. You are even better, the most beautiful woman I saw....I love you so much. Don't say things like that because you're too good for me....don't think it.''

Yoosung

,,Bye.'' you told him firm.
Yoosung cried, he was on his knees begging for you to stay.
,,Yoosung, I'm not good enough. I'm not like Rika! I'm not like her! I can't make you happy! I'm not Rika!'' you yelled, tears were now slipping from your eyes too.
,,You wouldn't make me happy if you were Rika! I love you, not Rika! you're enough for me! I'm sorry...'' he sobbed.
,,Forgive me for making you go through this! But please! Stay by my side! Don't leave me....''
The two of you began to talk why you had such thoughts.
You weren't sure yourself why you thought that you were unworthy of his love....
But Yoosung tried his very best to make you feel assured, to show you, that you were more than enough.

Jaehee

,,Just dump me, leave me.'' you told Jaehee.
She looked at you, wondering what you were talking about.
,,You can have someone much better than me.'' you told her and turned around.
,,Tell me at least why you're leaving me.'' she told you, trying to hold back tears.
,,I destroyed your life. I made you unhappy, you don't work for Jumin anymore, instead you have a coffee shop just because of me....'' you told her.
,,I can't do this. I'm no good.'' you told her and left.
,,Yeah, because of you I have been happier in my live....why did you leave me?'' Jaehee asked herself while she was crying.

Saeyoung

Saeyoung didn't talk to you again for a long time.
And then you were sure, he wanted to dumb you but didn't know how.
And so you did it for him.
,,I will leave you.'' you told him and wanted to go away.
,,No, Mc, I'm sorry! I will become better!'' he cried.
,,No, it's me who should become better. That's why you wanted to dumb me. Search someone better, who is good enough, not like me, unworthy of everything...'' you told him, turned around to give him a sad smile and left.
,,But you were god enough....I wasn't....I'm not....''

Saeran

,,Just go.'' he told you one day.
And then you realized, perhaps you were someone bad?
None would say you to go without a reason.
When you wanted to go, Saeran asked you where you were going.
,,Well,'' you began.
,,I'm not good enough, I'm sorry that you had to spend your time with me. Please search someone better instead of me, I'm not good enough for you, Saeran.''
but before you could even leave, Saeran hold you ,,That's not true....none would bear my pain, you're the only one who's good enough for me.''

Jihyun

Jihyun often talked about Rika.
That's when you realized that you were no good, you were totally different from Rika.
You knew that he was unsatisfied.
,,Dump me and search someone who will fit your imagination.'' you told him.
,,I'm sorry but I'm not good enough, I'm unworthy.'' you told him and left through the door while Jihyun began to break down at his second loss.