RFA+Minor Duo get jealous

when Mc meets her first love by accident + what they would do

Jumin

It was a cold winter day when the two of you decided to take a walk.
You requested to have less bodyguards around the two of you since you wanted to enjoy the day with him.
And he agreed with you.
When you walked past a wonderful coffee shop, he decided to buy you something warm.
,,So, my beautiful wife. What would you like to have?'' he asked you with a lovely smile on his lips.
,,Mhhh...I would like to have - Baek Seoung Jo?!'' you exclaimed and looked at a handsome man.
Jumin followed your gaze and noticed that the man had a lovely smile on his lips.
,,MC? Is that you?'' he asked you and hugged you.
And you...hugged him back.
Jumin got jealous, he clenched his fist together and looked at the two of you.
,,Oh! Jumin! This is....Baek Seoung Jo...Baek Soung Jo, this is Jumin Han.'' you told him.
,,Her husband.'' Jumin added annoyed as he bowed his head a bit.
,,Nice to meet you! I'm her first love!'' the man exclaimed and smirked without you noticing.
Jumin Han's jealousy grew after he heard that.
First love...? But why were you so nice with him then...?
,,Yeah! He rejected me in Highschool, haha!'' you laughed over this memory which seemed painful.
But Jumin was so angry and annoyed that he grabbed your hand.
,,Excuse us. I didn't notice that it's already that late.'' he glared at the man and left the shop with you.
As soon as you were outside, he kissed you roughly and passionate.
,,Jumin, what?'' you tried to ask him.
,,Drver Kim!'' he called his Driver and pushed you into the car.
,,Don't try to make me jealous ever again...'' he begged and kissed you once again...

Zen

Zen knew, he got jealous over every thing.
But when he met your first love on stage, he could't stay calm.
Flashbacks how you stood there, teary eyes in front of the man who made your heart once beat as quickly as now Zen did were haunting him...
,,Mc, what happened? Did this man hurt you?'' he asked you back then.
The man responded in your place.
,,I'm her very first love, right, babe?'' the man asked you.
Zen's red eyes grew in surprise.
He looked at you, you nodded and sobbed.
,,We broke up after I had to move to the other end of the city because of a famous movie. And when I came back, I lost her.'' the man kept explaining.
,,I'm sorry...'' he mumbled.
You lightly smiled at him and touched his cheeks.
,,I'm happy that you're well.'' you told him and went away, leaving your first love and your boyfriend alone.
,,And so I have to act with my girlfriend's ex boyfriend?'' Zen asked the man.
,,Seems so. Nice to meet you, I'm Eun Jo. And I won't give up.'' the black haired man said and went back.
That's why Zen couldn't stay calm on stage.
He once read that the first love will forever stay something particular.
He had to give his all.
,,Zen. Zenny!'' you called him when he sat on a bench, waiting for the end of the long lasting break.
,,Mc. Do you want to go back to him?'' Zen asked you when he finally noticed you.
,,No. He will have a special place in my heart. But, your place is bigger than his.'' you explained.
,,My beast....'' Zen mumbled after he went with you to his room.
,,If you act this way every time you're jealous...'' you moaned after the two of you were finished.

Yoosung

Yoosung never came to think about the fact, that you could have been in love before you met him.
He never was scared or even worried.
So it was a great shock when you one day came to visit him at his workplace and greeted a random guy as if he was your long lost husband.
,,Hello dear! After such a long time...!'' the man talked to you as if he knew you since ever...
,,Hello, Hyun Jong! I'm okay, how are you? Oh, let me show you my husband, Yoosung!'' you smiled awkwardly at Yoosung.
,,So, you could get married after we spit up, huh?'' he laughed and you blushed.
So, this must have been your ex boyfriend.
,,How long were you together?'' Yoosung asked out of the blue while he took a look at the pet he brought.
,,Since Middle School until our first year in the University, right?'' he asked you back and you gave him a nod.
Yoosung looked at you, so long?
Yoosung's jealousy grew in the next few seconds so much...
He got really angry.
He glared a the so named Hyun Jong.
,,Mc! I need to speak with you!'' Yoosung told you out of the blue and pulled you out of the room.
,,Huh, Yoosung...?'' you asked him.
His grip was really strong right now.
Yoosung looked you right in your eyes.
He got reminded what Zen said before the two of you began a relationship.
About you having an ex boyfriend.
,,I love you. Don't talk to other guys.'' he said.
,,Uh, should I just ignore everyone?'' you asked him, a bit hurt that he didn't trust you after five years of marriage.
,,I trust you. But don't trust other men....'' he mumbled and kissed your bottom lip.