Mc gets into an accident after she argued with the RFABad Ending

Jumin

But then Jumin called after you. You turned around to see your husband behind you when a bus came.The bus wasn't able to stop and you weren't quickly enough to get away. It just run over you. Jumin looked at it, he wasn't able to save you.He had to look at the bloody mess, your lifeless body on the street. He wasn't able to move for a few seconds. When he then realized what had happened, he rushed to you. ,,Mc, my love MC!" he sobbed. His tears mixed with your blood on your pale face. ,,Ju....min...." you mumbled. ,,Pssst I'm here my love. I'm here. You're going to get better. Let's make a family together as soon as you're save. But don't talk, huh? I will call someone." he cried as he stroked your skin. But you didn't have any time, and so with all your strength you took his hand and kissed it. ,,Stay strong without me. Don't come visit me. Remarry a woman who loves you just the way I do and...become happy. I love you, Jumin. I'm happy that I'm laying here and not you." you smiled and took your last breath. ,,Mc...don't say things like that. Mc? MC!" when he realized that you died in his arms, Jumin kept screaming. He slapped with his bloody hand against his chest, hoping for an enduring pain. But the pain never went away. It never got better. On the other side, it got worse. So worse that one day he just walked across the street, like you, and died by a car, like you.

Zen

His hands went numb and he began to cry. Cold sweat was on his front while he drove with the police to the hospital you were staying in. His hands were supporting his head, the tears went on his lap while he just prayed to god to save you. Echo Girl was forgotten by now, just like his anger. ,,I'm sorry. You can't enter the room." a medical told him. ,,You must be joking. My girlfriend is in there!" Zen laughed in anger. ,,Oh! Then you must be Zen! Your girlfriend kept mumbling your name." the medical smiled. Zen was proud, even in a critical situation like this you thought about him. ,,Her last sentence was, ,,Please don't. Even if I love you Zen please don't". I thought I had to tell you. I'm honestly sorry for loss." the doctor looked down. Zen kept smiling. He didn't fully understand the doctors words. Sorry? Loss? But....you were fine? ,,Sir...." the policemen tried to talk to Zen. ,,Oh, Thank you for your hard work. Now, could I please see my girlfriend. Please. Let me see her. LET ME SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Zen yelled and cried. Everyone around looked at him, none could calm him. Three days later Zen seemed alright. He accepted to work with Echo Girl, he needed revenge...,,Please kill me! Please don't let me suffer like that..." he cried as a man arrested him. ,,I'm sorry but you will have to live with your sin. You killed Echo Girl after all." ,,Yeah...and she....destroyed me again" Zen mumbled after he was left alone in the prison...

Yoosung

,,Such a pity." the medical mumbled. Yoosung, began to panic. Did you die?! Was this the end? Did he really lose you because of a game?,,She died here and none noticed her. How lonely she must have felt." the medical nodded to his colleagues and transported you away, away from Yoosung, away from your house. And Yoosung, he just looked at the ambulance. He didn't have the strength to say something, to stop them, to tell them that you were his wife. Instead he went in again and played LOLOL. ,,GODDAMN YOOSUNG GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" Zen cried as he tried to drag Yoosung away from his computer. ,,Go away Zen. I don't want to go to the funeral. Because I would scream and kill my self." Yoosung told him with a raspy voice. ,,It isn't your fault!" Zen cried in his black clothes. ,,Oh yes. God wanted to punish me and used her body..." Yoosung laughed and looked at a picture.,,I hope that Rika takes good care of her."

Jaehee

She didn't lock the shop, didn't check if everything was off, she just rushed out to the hospital you were staying. ,,I'm sorry. The bullet hit every organ which shouldn't be touched. It killed her right away." the medical told Jaehee. So, they didn't even try to help her, to save her life. Jaehee looked at your corpse. This was the most thing she hated. She wouldn't remember your happy smile and beautiful laugh. No, she would remind you like that. In her dreams and nightmares this sight was now implanted into her head. Jaehee never went out again of her shop. If she needed something, she bought it online. She promised herself that she would never go out again.

Saeyoung

,,Mc..." Saeyoung mumbled and took you and tried to stop the bleeding. ,,I told you, it wasn't me. As soon as I'm healthy, I expect a lot of presents." you mumbled while Saeyoung cried. ,,Of course. As soon as you're okay again." ,,I love you" you cried and closed your eyes. Saeyoung was silent for a couple of seconds. ,,Mc, this isn't a funny joke, wake up." he cried and begged you. He moved you, slapped you and called you. He just couldn't accept to hug your dead body. ,,No...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please!" Saeyoung begged you. When Jumin came, his bodyguards had a hard time to move you away. Saeyoung didn't want to leave you.Even Jumin shed a few tears. The sight was way too hurtful...Saeyoung lived for only one reason-kill the killer and take revenge. And he promised to himself, he would find the one who was behind this all...