Lonely Mc x Saeyoung

This FanFiction is based on ​littlevior's​  Comic! I posted the pictures on my Tumblr page, check it out!

It was a nice day, at the begin.
You were chatting with the RFA while Seven was working. He was angry at you and rejected you once again.
You didn't even understand why, he was so funny and in a good mood for the first days.
But now...it's different. You were hurt. You just wanted some love...something you missed for a long time, you wanted it really from the bottom of your heart.
Your heart was beating stronger, you wanted to hug him and stop him from ignoring you.
You tried to be brave, with all your courage you left the chat and stood up.
,,Seven....or, how should I name you?'' you laughed a bit.
He didn't look at you.
Still ignoring you, huh?
,,Well, it's equal, after all, right? I just...wanted to know...why are you angry at me? I don't think that I did something wrong...'' he was still looking at the computer.
You tried to stay patient. Oh god, this is going to be so hard! You thought.
You tried to breath calmly ,,Well, please respond...we're the RFA after all, right? We should become friends and so I would like it, since we also live together, to be nice to each other. The atmosphere is so...tensed, you know? And-‚'' you stopped abruptly because he got up and looked at you.

He looked angry and annoyed.
,,Once you're out of danger just leave the RFA! There's no reason for you to be here so go back to your real family!''
This was really mean. You thought about your life, you tried so hard to hold in your tears, to not cry in front of him, to not show him how weak your were.
Instead of showing him your weakness, you showed him your pokerface.
And even if your voice was trembling, you screamed loud and furious ,,You don't understand! And I don't have anyone else!''
Yes, this was good, like that.
He didn't notice your pale face, your wet eyes or your trembling body.
He just looked at you, he was shocked. Speechless, he didn't know what to say.

He somehow looked kind of hurt, as if he was regretting his words.
Maybe he noticed?
Your thoughts were getting heavy....oh you wanted to let go of everything and everybody.
Wasn't he the one who did a full check on your past?
Wasn't he the one who assured the other members that you were okay?
He should know, right? So why did he hurt you like that?
You looked at him. You were regretting your harsh tone.
And in an instand, the firmly, loud voice you had vanished. It was all gone. In the end you really showed him your weakness, loneliness.

The only thing you wanted to keep as a secret, you were about to expose everything.
,,Do you....do you really think I would answer an unknown message if I had something to lose?'' you looked down, you wanted to hide your tears which were making their way out.
You hugged yourself, you hugged your shoulders, a bit more stronger. You wanted to feel that you were alive, that you could still feel your hands, your warmth.
You could't hold it in anymore.
You could feel how your blood rushed to your cheeks.
You were turning red, and your eyes probably too.
You couldn't see that good because your tears made everything so blurred.
But you could see the tears on the floor.
They looked so tiny, like you. You felt tiny and empty.
None cared about you, none could care about you, ever.
,,I though...I really thought you knew me. And if you know, I think you were really rude right now, Seven, Luciel, 707, or whatever your name is. You should know the most what it means to get hurt, to be alone. I thought we would feel the same, no, that we would be the same. I....I...my parents.
My parents wanted me to go with them to Italy. My sister needed a break from her bullies. But I was angry and told them to go alone. I wanted to stay at home...Do you want to know how this funny story ended
?'' you asked him as you looked at him, once more.

His face was still shocked. He looked sorry.
,,It ends that they got into an accident. And they all died. I was left alone with 17 years. I had to stay on my own, in the huge house, everything reminded me of them.
The cake my mom left in the kitchen, my dad's laptop, my sister's pictures in my room...I had to gain my own money, I had to eat by myself, I had to sleep in an empty, dark house. None cared about me, none will ever care about me.
None will say ,,Welcome home!'' after school. None will ask me about my day, none will tell me, that I'm beautiful and that I shouldn't marry anyone....None will ever hug me again.
None will be happy about my birthday....I have enough money, do you know why? Because I had to sell our big house, to gain money on my own and, because every Christmas I was on my own. I couldn't buy my sister the things she wanted because....she just wasn't there. Her lifeless body was pinched between two cars.
So, I'm asking you again.
Do you thing I would answer a unknown message?! DO YOU THINK I WOULD VISIT A STRANGER'S HOUSE BECAUSE OF A FUCKING PHONE?! DO YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID?!'' you screamed, sobbed, you left out all your feelings.

You were in pain but you couldn't tell which part of your body was hurting the most, your sore throat or your lonely heart.
,,You can't answer anything, right? Do you know how happy I was when I could speak to people again? Do you know how happy I was about your dumb jokes? Do you know how much I had to laugh? Do you know how often I smiled? I'm 22 and in these six years I smiled only when I thought about my family...but you, the RFA did it to make me smile with your messages.
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST IT! I can die, I won't regret it! I won't, because I'm sure the RFA will be reminded of me! But if you tell me to go after everything is settled down...if you want me to do this, I swear....I will kill myself...If you take them away from me...I will die all alone...and if you reject me again...I don't think I will come to experience the real danger.
''

You ended your speech. You still saw everything fuzzy but you weren't interested in that. You were weak, but you ignored it. You ignored everything.
Your heart was beating so quickly. When was the last time you told someone the truth? Your feelings? Did you even tell someone about this?
No, you didn't. You couldn't rely on your friends, they ignored you. And your parents were both alone, no siblings.
You wanted to leave the apartment, Rika's apartment. There was no place for you here. But something grabbed your wrist, Seven of course.
You looked at him and then you looked away.
,,I...I'm sorry...I somehow forgot that..''
,,Ah, you forgot about me? That I was all alone? Don't worry, it's almost normal for me.'' you answered back. You were angry, yes, angry.
,,No...please, Mc....I feel bad for my words...stay here.'' he begged silent.
You didn't know what to do.
Should you reject him too? Like he did with you? Or just fall in his embrace? What was the right thing to do?
There was no time to think about this kind of problem because he just hugged you.

He embraced you strongly, there was no way he would let you go now.
Not after his words.
He hugged you, stroked your back and it felt so good...
This was the kind of feeling you missed for the past six years, the feeling none could give you.
You hugged him back. You noticed just now how big his muscles were.
He was surely strong, stronger than you.
He smelled like HBC. You closed your eyes, it was so good to rely on someone.
You slowly sat on the floor, you were crying stronger, your heart ached and your sobs were even louder.
Your hands trembled on his back and the spot on his shoulder was getting wet.
Your tears were so salty....
Huh? What...? Your neck became wet too, was he....crying too? Was he crying for you?
,,I'm sorry...don't leave the RFA...don't die...stay safe, stay by my side...that's my only wish...I will protect you! You can spend your money for me and the RFA, you can make donations for even more parties, you can have fun with us....I'm so sorry!''
You were shocked and puzzled, did he really accept you?
You looked at him, your eyes were still red, your throat was still sore and your make-up was a mess, your hair had to look vey funny and your cheeks had to be red.
,,Huh?'' you tried to ask him.
But he just kissed you.
You closed you eyes, you wanted to enjoy this sweet moment together with him.

You wanted to forget everything which made you depressed.

Was it okay for you to be that happy in a moment like this? To feel secure, to enjoy his soft kiss, his lips?
Was it okay to touch his neck? To press his lips at your lips?
To moan in pleasure?
And even if it wasn't okay for you, you did it.
And you enjoyed it.

You wanted more. You stopped the kiss to catch breath.
,,I'm sorry...'' he mumbled, red and embarrassed.
,,It's okay...I didn't reject you like you did in the past days!'' you teased him.
He brushed your tears with his fingers.
,,Smile once more, what did you say? My lame jokes?''
,,No, dumb.'' you corrected him with a soft chuckle.
,,Ah...I'm making you regret this statement!'' he shouted and began to talk.
It was a silly, dumb talk but it still made you really laugh.
The end ended, and you laid in his arms.
It was silent but not uncomfortable. It was a nice atmosphere.
You wanted to enjoy more of this moments together.....
,,I love you!'' you told him once more.
,,I love you too...'' he answered back at your confession.