RFA + Saeran with a really girly Mc

Jumin

,,Jumin! I missed you soooo much!'' you cried in his arms as your husband came back home.
,,Haha, my love. I was just away for a few hours!'' he said this but he still loved it seeing you like this, blushed.
,,Look, I have a new movie for you-‚''
,,KYAAA you bought Cinderella?!'' yes, he really loved you.
He loved the times when you jumped with your beautiful pink dress.
Your nails were always painted in soft colors, matching your clothes.
Even your Make-up, he fell in love with you every time he saw you.
,,I backed some pancakes...''
,,Thank you, my love.''
Jumin would always bring you to the amusement park to let you eat cotton candy and apples with caramel.
Because every time you see them, your smile gets wider and he just has to make you happy.

Zen

,,Mommy! I want to have the same skirt as the beautiful lady over there!'' a girl cried next to you and pointed at your skirt.
,,Jan Di! Don't point at other people with your finger!'' the mother scolded the little girl.
,,Ah, no problem. I got it at the shop over there, little princess!'' you answered, kindly.
Zen loved to see you talking to little children with this soft voice of yours.
,,Hyun? Can we go to the candy shop....?'' you asked him after the little girl went off.
,,Of course, everything for my princess!'' he smiled at you.
Yes, at home you would always wear long dresses which resembled a princess and he would wear a prince costume.
The two of you would never get tired of this sweet play....
,,Oi, my sweet queen? Should we go and play in our pink bed...?''
,,Oh! Help, the beast is coming out!'' you would laugh loud.

Yoosung

He himself is cute, and you're even cuter?!
This boy is blushing the whole time because of you....
,,Yoosung...! Come here! Let's watch Coco!'' even your laughter is sweet!
,,Here, I made chocolate today!'' gosh, you can even cook!
But the thing which makes him blush even more are your short skirts you always wear!
,,Ah, I need to go to the hospita!''
,,Why?! Are you ill? Let's go!''
,,No! There's a girl I met, she's in there, I need to visit her and assure myself that she's fine!'' you laugh at his scared face.
,,Gosh...your kind actions are some times really...scary!'' his pale face is flushed again.
,,After that I need to buy some shampoo and nail polish and lip stick....''
,,You still don't have enough?!'' yes, he's shocked. You go shopping so often...

Jaehee

You made her girly too!
Thanks to you she let her hair grow that long.
,,Here, this is the perfect powder for you, Jaehee!'' you even taught her how to use Make-up.
It's awesome that your room is filled with pink pillows, pictures and dresses....and perfumes!
,,Mc! Zen's show is starting!'' the only thing you copied from her is the love for Zen's performances.
Fangirling is so beautiful....
,,Here, we need this Merch too!'' you screamed in the disney shop.
She loves the fact that you love coffee and cakes as much as she does.
,,Mc, these pink butterflies on the cake look so great!'' she's always praising you.

Saeyoung

,,YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE THAT CUTE!'' Saeyoung screamed as he came out of his room.
His dress was a princess dress, it looked good on him.
But he instantly blushed as he saw you in a short dress.
His brother was somehow wearing normal clothes.
,,HEY! YOU LOOK HANDSOME NEXT TO MY GIRLFRIEND! GO AWAY!''
,,Saeyoung, don't scream at this poor boy! You also look good....you're just cosplaying...''
The three of you wanted to leave the house to visit a candy shop.
But in the end you also went to buy new nail polish and dresses.
,,Awwee! Saeyoung look! Can you buy me this unicorn? It's pink and full with glitter and-"
,,Come on Mc, we already bought you so many things...!"
,,Saeran, can you win it please?"
That's the trick you always use to get the things you want because your Boyfriend is jealous!
,,Saeyoung, you won enough unicorns...!''
,,No! They need more friends!''
,,50 ARE ENOUGH!''

Saeran

At first he doesn't pay any attention to your girlish way.
But after you changed your clothes for the third time in a row he noticed how sweet you are.
Your Make-Up looks really good on you.
He blushes and this makes you blush too.
And after you blush, he blushes even more.
,,Mc, we will come too late to the party!''
,,I know, Saeran! But I need to fix my hair....ahh! I can't find my necklace!''
He would always hack into illegal pages to download all the disney movies.
,,Mc, isn't it uncomfortable to go to sleep like that?''
,,No, I' a girl! I need to look great even while I'm sleeping!''
,,But you already look sweet...''
,,What?''
,,Nothing!''