Unlucky birthday

What? I can't move. I can't say anything. I want to open my eyes but somehow it's impossible. Why? What happened?
I think...I think someone is calling me. Is it my name? Yes Mc. But who? Who's calling me in this afraid voice?
Who's voice is trembling, shaking and almost crying? Or, is the voice actually crying? I try to move my head but a sharp pain stops me. It's impossible. I just can't. I'm afraid, it's dark and cold but...I can hear the voice. It gives me warmth...Jumin! It's Jumins voice. I can hear him calling my name, he's afraid. I don't think I've ever heard his voice like that. As if he's afraid and hurt. Is he okay?
I'm trying to remember...

It's a beautiful day, his birthday. I'm happy, I organized a little party with his dad and the RFA. Even V's coming! Of course he thinks we will go out to dinner alone. Well, I want to surprise him. I'm a little bit sad that he's Jumin Han. I can't buy him anything, he already has everything. And, even if I would buy something - in the end it would be his money. But that's why I'm throwing him a party. And I've bought a really sexy cat lingerie.
I planned to give him a packet in the car to tell him, that tonight he won't sleep. I wanted to pick him up. I guess I will go for that! I'm wearing a beautiful white dress.
My phone rings, it's Jumin ,,Hello, love. Driver Kim can't come pick you up. I have a second Driver and he will come and pick you up, is it okay?"
,,Jumin! Yes of course. I will be out in a few minutes... I want to see you soon. I miss you!" I tell him. I can hear a chuckle. ,,Yes, my love. We will meet up soon. I'm waiting for you here." he hung up.
I searched my shoes and his present and walked out of the pension. The Driver was already waiting for me. He looked a little bit odd but I didn't say anything. I just greeted him and entered the car. He smelled a little bit like alcohol but before I could say anything Seven wrote me a message ,,Where are you?"
,,I'm already in the car. GPS on >.<" I answered. I felt save with my GPS on. He could track me every time and everywhere so every time I went out I wrote him. Jumin always tells me, that it happens often that wives of CEOs get kidnapped so he's always afraid.
The Driver started the car.
We both were silent. I was a little bit afraid. He's driving skills were a little bit odd... Was he drunk?
But luckily I already could see Jumin waiting in front of the building. I wanted to tell him that he could let me out now but then he lost the control of his wheel.
I was afraid. Terrified. I was going to die at my husband's birthday?
Or worse, what if the Driver... I went to the front to turn the wheel. I was just too afraid we would drive against Jumin. I was dumb, my love made me blind and to save my lovely husband I drove against a wall.

I remember everything. I'm still in pain. Is it raining? No.... Jumin is crying. ,,Mc...my love, please...don't leave me. Help will come...help will be here. I can't lose you....please answer..."
My poor husband. He's crying for me but still....I just can't open my eyes....I'm so sleepy. Yes I want to go to sleep....with him. I can't hear anything but I can feel my hand slipping out of his, falling on the hard ground after losing consciousness.

,,Mr. Han" a Paramedic calls Jumin.
Your husband is sitting in the hospital with his friends and his Dad. Everyone is looking down.
,,You can say it here. They're practically family." he says cold.
,,I'm sorry to tell you-"
Jumin looks up. Tears trying to get out of his eyes.
,,The Driver died." Jumin is shocked. The Driver?! He's not interested in him. He wants to know how his wife is doing!
,,Good. I don't need to kill him with my own hands." he says coldly.
The paramedic is shocked.
,,Jumin, please." V says.
,,Such an Unlucky Birthday. I just wanted to...." Jumin, normally the one who can't show his feelings, is a broken man.
His hands are trembling. His eyes are red and the tears are burning on his cheeks.
,,Don't say that...Mc would be sad. She can do it." his father tells him.
Jumin can't hold it anymore. Again, he cries. He could feel it. His wife was awake but then her hand slipped away.
,,Mr. Han." the paramedic comes again. He's looking terrified.
Jumin is afraid. He looks up, his cold eyes almost killing the man in front of him who couldn't save his wife....
,,Mrs. Han lost a lot of blood. Her head is injured badly and her arms are also hurt.
The broken glass caused a lot of damage....she's save now. But she won't wake up until tomorrow. It's the best if she sleeps now. Please go to sleep. You need to rest too.
"
Everyone looks up. You're alive? You're alive!
Everyone's crying. But they are happy.
Jumin stands up and walks to the room.
He can't handle so many feelings at once. You taught him to handle a few emotions but this is too much.
When he sees you at the machines... he needs to sit down. His knees give up. His hands are trying to hold him up. He's crying. You look awful. You're hurt and he couldn't save you.
,,She will be okay." someone tells him.
,,Yes...I know. She's strong" Jumin answers.
He stands up and walks to your bed, holding your hand looking up to the group in front of the door.
,,And since she's so strong I need to be stronger."
The RFA leaves the place to come tomorrow.
,,Happy Birthday, Jumin..." you whisper.
,,My love...Don't talk. Just rest."
He kisses your front. And you fall asleep, holding his warm hand.