My Hot New Neighbor

Welcome to the rich and famous  that is Shen Wei's world. As Shen Wei is a super model and an eligible rich multimillionaire. And can buy everything he wants. That's what he think?

     As Shen Wei transfer to five star hotel just to get away from his parents as well it's near to his job. He want to be independent as Yezun his twin brother helping him to move to the new hotel. While Shen Wei went to the veranda just to get some fresh air. He suddenly saw someone from the other side of the hotel sleeping on his veranda as well. As that said person was half naked and sun bathing at his veranda. Shen Wei can't help to look at him from head to foot. As he look like a sun good, flawless lean muscular body. As that soft plump lips begging to be kiss. Shen Wei didn't notice his been staring at him within an hour, as his brother calling for his help. When his brother went to his side. To know what's his looking at. "Oh! Wow! What a nice view!" Yezun suddenly said. "His mine! Didi! I saw him first!" He told his brother. Who just puff to him. "Really you don't even know him?" As the two brothers look at each other. And run toward the elevator, "Let's see Gege if he likes you or me?!" Yezun suddenly said. "You wish?!" His Gege said. As the elevator open as the two struggle to get in. Minute pass by,  as the elevator open again,  as they ran first to go to another elevator just to get to the guy.

     When they get to the floor they run quickly just to knock on the door. As the guy open with his sun glasses and bathrobe on. "Yes, what do you want?" He ask. As both of them bat their eyes on him.  "Where you new neighbor just infront of your veranda! "I'm Shen Wei!" As Shen pause for a while to marvel on the guy's look. As he want to taste those sweet muscular body of him who is hiding beneath his robe. And to kiss that soft plump lips. His brother suddenly cough breaking away from his imagination. "Oh! Yes my twin brother Yezun..." As he muffled. "Nice to meet you two, my name is Yunlan. I'm sorry I can't entertain you both because I'm busy. "What?!" As both them say. But Yunlan have already closed the door. "Didn't he see our good looks!" Said Yezun. As he let Yezun leave. "No one ever say no to him. As he went back to Yunlan and knock on the door. Yunlan again open. "Yes, what do you want?!" He ask again. "It's me again Shen Wei can't you recognize me? I just came over here! Look pal I just saw you in the veranda doing nothing?! Why do you say, your busy?! Don't be so rude!" Shen Wei said. "I'm sorry, but I have no time for your chit chat!" Said Yunlan whose getting irritated. As he was about to close the door again, Shen Wei prevent it and accidentally knock off Yunlan's sun glasses. And saw his eyes. "Your blind?" Said Shen Wei. "So, what?! Please don't ever come back here!" As he close the door on his face again. Shen Wei was a bit angry but pity him as well, as he knocked again at the door. "Hey, look I'm sorry I never ment to know your blind!" As their is no one responds.  "So, see you tomorrow! Neighbor!" As he quickly ran back to the elevator. "As he have a new mission now. To get that hot blind neighbor of him.

     Inside Yunlan's room, "That guy! Why his so persistence?!" Suddenly his cat jump at the table beside him.
"Hey, Yunlan that's guy is hot! And his gazing at you from head to foot when your sunbathing at the veranda. I think he likes you?!" Said Da quing. "Stop saying something like that fat cat! You know we can't fall in love to anyone! It's against our rule or our power will  vanished forever!" Said Yunlan. As the cat transformed into a young teenage boy. "I'm just teasing you Yunlan!" As he pat his friend. "But that guy sure is good looking! Do you want me to check him out?" Da quing ask. As Yunlan just ignored him. "Let's see if that guy can last to Yunlan's stubbornness."

     While in Shen Wei's room, still he looked at the others window, if he will just see a silhouette of Yunlan he will be at peace. His Didi notice him. "Hey! Don't tell me your still on to that person. He already shut his door on our face!" Yezun said. "My dear brother, his blind that's why he didn't want to get near to anyone!" Said Shen Wei. Yezun almost pop his eyes off. "Are you serious that hot guy is blind."That's why he never notice our looks! Tsk! What a waste! Don't tell me your still interested on him?! Gege! Guys like that won't be an easy target like the rest of your other friends back then?" Said Yezun. "For your information Yezun, I never considered them friends! They are the one whose liking me because they know who I am. This guy is different! I can feel it!" Said Shen Wei. His brother just roll his eyes on him. "I've already warn you Gege that guy is not an easy target!" As he went back to his Gege's room.
"I love challenge! Let's see if you'll not bow to my charm and affection. As he looked again to the other window. He can't keep his smile spreading on his face. As he will have a new hobby this few days, stalking the guy and maybe he can find out what the guy's like.

     As night came, when Shen Wei was about to close his curtains and window. He saw the silhouette of the guy from his window. As he saw him cloth with a long jacket with a hood. Anf he hold a long black stick."Is he going outside this late at night?!" Shen Wei ask himself. "That's pretty dangerous for a blind guy?!" As he put on his jacket and left his brother sleeping in his room.  And went to the elevator. As it descendent and open, Shen Wei went quickly to the corner of the hotel as he wait if Yunlan gonna appeared. He was surprised as Yunlan emerge with a dark hair long jacket, sun glasses, the long dark stick and a cat. "A cat? Doesn't he have a dog instead of a cat?" Shen Wei whispered to himself. As Shen Wei follow his blind prince on the street.