Having Fun In The Mall

When the movie ended as Yunlan and Shen Wei have stand up and walk down the hall. A group of youngster running accidentally push Yunlan unto Shen Wei.

     As Shen Wei was shoved on to the wall while Yunlan almost fall for him luckily his hands have balance his body against the wall or he might crushed Shen Wei. "Are you okey?" He ask Shen Wei whose underneath him. Shen Wei's eyes went wide and blushed as Yunlan's face is so near him and that soft plumb lips is quiet near to his soft pink one. He suddenly cling his arms on Yunlan's neck and kiss that soft plumb lips of him. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. As people walking at their side look at them while girls giggle. As Yunlan's eyes suddenly close and respond back to the kiss, forgetting their still at the hall of the movie. A guard cough, "Please sir move out of the way." Both break the kiss and about to laugh as they walk out hand in hand. "Hey! Aren't you Shen Wei the famous model ask one of spectators. Shen Wei just smile and shake his head. As he pulled Yunlan hurriedly away from them. As the girls heard it they quickly ran after them to take pictures. "I didn't know? That your that famous?" While running. "I thought my name have already died because I'm not active anymore in showbusiness. As they ran toward a fitting room to escape the fans of Shen Wei. And tried to calm their breath and laugh.
"So this what it feels like to have a celebrity husband!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei embrace and lean to him. "Are you regretting it?" He teasingly said. "No! Why should I, celebrity or not I'm happy I married you." Said Yunlan as he kiss him on the cheek.

     Moments later as they peek outside. "Shen Wei! Is that you?!" Shen Wei was shocked to see her step mother. "Whose she?!" Ask Yunlan. "She's my step mother once!" Said Shen Wei. As the woman approach Yunlan. "And who is this gorgeous man?" She ask. "My husband Yunlan. Her face suddenly change, "Is this Max's real son, Lan lan?" She ask. "Yes, he is!" Said Shen. "Then it's true you married his son? I knew your no different from them!" As she smiled. "Excuse me? What?!" Said Yunlan. "Isn't it obvious why he married you my dear, he wants your rich and power just like like me." Said she. "Excuse Miss but my Shen Wei is not like that?!" As he hugged him and place him on his back. "I won't let anyone bad mouth  my husband like that?!" Suddenly a man stood in front of Yunlan. Shawn, the son of Shen Wei's step mother. "Why are you shouting at my mother?! Do you know who I am?!" He said. As he saw Shen Wei at the back of Yunlan. "Oh! It's you faggot!" He didn't anticipate Yunlan fist as he hit him on the face. And he tower him. "Never ever call my husband like that! Or this is not the only thing I will do to you!" He shout. Shen Wei tried to stop his husband rage. While his step mother tried to help his son up. "Stop it Shawn! That's Yunlan! Max's real son!" Shawn was shock as he bow to Yunlan and apologize. Yunlan was a bit off, "Eh? What? Aren't he gonna fight?!" He told himself. As both of them went away. "Wait?! What happened?!" He ask Shen Wei. "Well as you can see, his one of the officer in this mall own by our father." Said Shen Wei. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. "What?! My father own this too!" He ask. As Shen Wei nod. "Then why is that witch your step mother!" As he seen the sadness in his eyes, "Sorry about that! I can't help it she has bad mouth, I don't know why my father replace my mother with that kind of woman?" As Shen Wei look at him. "She once nice to us back then but money and power corrupt her, one day our father caught  her slapping us with a stick. Our father got really mad and they got divorce."  Shen Wei said. "Wow! I didn't know that? I thought all the rich people have no problems at all like us? Are problem back then we're trying to find foods, shelter and a family to take us back then. We're all orphans. Then the hunter took all of us, that's why my team is the only family I've known." As he walk hand in hand with Shen Wei. "You have a pretty tuft life?" Ask Shen Wei. "Well yes, if we don't succeed in our practice we don't get food. Guo is our little brother back then, if he don't succeed we just share the foods what we have." Suddenly they bump on someone they shouldn't have. Fe Ting and his men. As they all dress up in a casual clothes. As both parties stop on their doing. "Relax Eye....Where not here to fight! It's our day off!" Suddenly one of his men whispered. "Are you sure sir? It's only the two of them?" As Fei elbow him. "We can't risk the people here! And beside this is own by Mr. Shen. They have many guards here." He said back to him. As both parties  just wave and walk to different direction. "Are you sure they're not looking back?" Ask Shen Wei. "No! Don't worry we have a protocol to not fight in crowded area or innocent people will be hurt." As they walk away toward where Yuwei is.

     At Yuwei. His Uncle Chu is practicing him to eat an ice cream. "So little Yuwei do you like it?" The little angel just smile on him while eating his ice cream. "Hey! Wait let me fix that!" As Guo see little Yuwei has an ice cream on the side of his mouth and wipe it. "Awww....You two are so sweet like a couple!" Said Da quing as he came back with some groceries with Lin Jing. As Yuwei see his uncle Da quing, he quickly drop the ice cream and tried to reach for him. "Look! Da quing he really likes you!" Said Chu. As Da quing recall someone said that too. He ended up being eaten alive by Yuwei. As he go at the back of Lin Jing. "Oh! No! I'm not gonna fall for that again?!"