The Petty Fight

As Yunlan been released he suddenly went to Yuwei and Da quing side while running toward Shen Wei whose still unconscious.

"Gege! Come back here!" Yuki shout. As he stand up again. And pulling Yunlan back to him. Yuwei seeing his father being pulled back he tried his might to pulled his father back as well. "Give me back my Gege!" Yuki said. "His my Papa! I won't give him back to you!" While Yuwei trying to pull back his father. When Da quing saw what's happening he suddenly turned into a young man while his hands became a claw he scratched Yuwei at the back. Making Yuki broke his hold to Yunlan as Yuwei got back his father.

While Yuki got mad at Da quing and he lift him up. "Da quing!" As Yunlan about to run back to his friend he was toss in the air, luckily as he fall Yezun had caught Da quing. "Are you alright my kitty cat? I'm here now your knight in shining armor!" Da quing suddenly blushed, "Thank! But could you please let me down first!"

While at the other side, as Zhu Hong and his hunters was loosing they call back to retreat. "Zhu Hong come back to us!" Wang cried. "How can you betray me Wang! And you work for Shen Wei too!" As Zhu Hong went back to their jeep and went away.

Back at Yunlan, Yuki attention went to Yuwei. As he was about to use his power against him. "Stop! Yuki his your nephew! You won't hurt family! Am I right?!" Said Yunlan. "Family? That little boy is my family as well?" As he look confuse to Yunlan. "Don't listen to him! Destroy the boy!" Said Xin ci. "Yuwei is my child! It only means your his uncle! You won't hurt your nephew! Would you?! His your blood relatives too!" Yunlan shout. "Just kill him Yuki! I order you!" Xin ci shout. Yuki becoming confuse until he choose Yunlan's word. He suddenly shoved Xin ci to the wall knocking him out. "I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want you back!" As he hugged Yunlan.

Minute pass as Shen Wei woke up he was surprised Yezun was the one helping him get up. "Where's Yunlan?!" As he panic. But his brother just pointed to Yuki whose still holding him tightly while Yuwei at the other side. "Get away from my husband!" As he shout and ran toward them. Shen Wei tried to pull Yuki away from Yunlan. "Shen Wei! I want you to meet my brother, Yuki!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei want to pop his eyes off, "What!!!!" He said. "Yuki! Be good to my wifey!" Said Yunlan. As he bow to him, "Hello! There brother in law! Gege said I can live to your mansion for a while." As he smile to him. Shen Wei arch his brow and intensely looking at his husband. "Yunlan!" He shout. While Yuwei went at the back of his father. "Yuwei!!! You think, you can escape my punishment as well!" As his Dad hover over him. "Papa! Save me!" As he shake his father's arm. "Look honey! Yuwei save me...." He was suddenly cut by Shen Wei's gaze and shout. "You think your off the hook, Yunlan!" As Yunlan sweat and swallowed hard. "Is brother in law always like that?!" As Yuki whispered to his Gege.

As Xin ci and his men was given to the police. Mr. Shen was happy he have Yunlan back and additional one son Yuki. "Tell me again? Is he really my son?" He ask to Yunlan. "Well technically his my clone, his not and yes I think. As Mr. Shen put his arm on Yuki's shoulder and walk to tour his new home. Leaving Yunlan and Yuwei to Shen Wei whose still angry with the both of them. "Yuwei! Because you never hid my words, no video games in your computer for the whole month!" As Yuwei went to his room defeated. Yunlan on the other hand was pleading not guilty of anything. "Shen Wei why are you so angry at me? I'm the one been kidnapped here?!" Shen Wei can't say to Yunlan that his quiet jealous to his new brother and why that person had to stay here. As Shen Wei huff and suddenly walk back to their room. As Yunlan tailing him from behind.

When they're about to go to sleep. Shen Wei still turned his back to Yunlan. As Yunlan embracing him and nibbling on his nape just to forgive him. Unknown to him Shen Wei is having fun. For his full attention is just for Shen Wei only. Until Shen Wei accidentally giggle. Making Yunlan arch his brow and smile. As climbed unto him, "Am I forgiven now?" He ask. Shen Wei look at the other direction so Yunlan might not see his blushing face, but he expose his delicate pale neck to Yunlan hungry eyes. As Yunlan suddenly attack him with sweet kisses and licking. Making Shen Wei freeze. As Yunlan suddenly rip his pajama shirt off. Shen Wei squeak, "Yunlan! I still never forgiven you yet!" As he sit and cover himself with his hands. "What?! But I see your smiling now? So I proceed at what am I doing!" As he tried to reach for him. Shen Wei suddenly swat his hands and turn his back to sleep. "What?!" As Yunlan wyn to him. And trying to shake him. Shen Wei won't even look at him.

Next day, the couple is quiet in a bad mood and in the middle of it is Da quing. "Da quing! Could you pass the sugar here! Because someone is so bitter my sweetness in my coffee is not enough!" Said Yunlan. As Da quing about to give it. Shen Wei won't pass it, "Bitter eh? Da quing! Tell to that person maybe it's not sugar that he need for he won't listen to my word and always do what he please!" Said Shen Wei. While everyone look at them. Da quing about to tell to Yunlan. Yunlan pound his fist to the table making everyone jump away. "Da quing! Tell that person maybe he needs some marshmallow in his tea! For he won't listen to his husband and always deciding for himself!" Said Yunlan. As Da quing about to tell him. Shen Wei put his fist on the table as well. "Making decisions?! Tell to him Da quing! His the one who always making a decision and not listening to me!" Shen Wei said. As everyone is backing away. "I can't take it anymore! Why won't you two talk to one another?!" Said Da quing. "No!!!" Both said. Making Da quing small in the middle. "I'm leaving for office now!" As Shen Wei stand and walk away. As he pass and ignore his son and Yuki whose just gonna eat breakfast, as they sit. "What's going on? Is Dad leaving already?" Yuwei ask. "Yes! Dad is leaving us Yuwei!" Yunlan said. As he dramatically dashed toward their room. "What's going on? Why is brother in law leaving my Gege?!" Said Yuki. "Don't worry you two their just having a petty fight, they surely will reconcile again!" Said Da quing who look worried.

As Shen Wei about to leave he look to the window if Yunlan is looking but no one is there. As he left for the car and speed away. Unknown to him. Yunlan was hiding at the curtain and looking at him. "He really left without saying goodbye?" He sadly say. As laid himself to bed looking gloomy. While Da quing and Yuwei peek on their room. "How can we reconcile them?" Said Yuwei. As Da quing suddenly smile, "I have a plan!" As he made a fist bump to Yuwei.