The Change In Yunlan

A few days later Shen Wei notice Yunlan's behavior is changing he become so clinging, jealous type, always wants to win in argument and his appetite increases ten fold. The only advantage of it he never get fat and always make love to him every night.

    One day his employees wanted to visit his husband to congratulate him for having another child. That day Yunlan was practicing his swords and fighting skills with Da quing and Chu. As they saw him. "Whose that sir?" They ask. "Oh! Him? That's my husband!" He proudly say. Every women look gleefully as one of them accidentally tug Shen Wei's polo. For a split second she almost lost her hand when Yunlan throw the sword at them. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei shout in shocked. Yunlan help the poor girl got up, "Sorry my hand slip!" As he smile to her and wink. The girl just forgotten what happened and blushed to him.
"Is it just my imagination or his flirting with her?!" Shen Wei said to himself. As all his girls employees gather around his husband and become his fans. And congratulate him for having a second child. The male can't even get near him for all the girls flocking with him like a sheep. "Sir I think your husband become an instant celebrity?!" One of them whispered to him. Jealousy sprang up from Shen Wei but he set it aside for his husband. But that's not stop as they were in a store. When a sales woman accidentally bump into him and accidentally all the shoes she carried fall off. Yunlan help her out and smile gently to her. Making the female almost faint on his smile. "When did his husband become alluring to women. "Shen Wei think. As Yunlan sense his husband gazing furiously at them. He quickly smile at him and went to his side and kiss him on the cheek. "Are we sensing jealousy on that girl. Shen Wei just turn his head and laugh. "Why would I? My beauty is not compare to her!" He said.

      But as all of  his complained to Yunlan, he talk to his brother in which Yezun is laughing loudly. "What's so funny about that?!" He ask. "It's you! Once your the one whose popular with the ladies and gentlemen back then and Yunlan is the one struggling to keep up with you. "When is that?! My focus is always with him." He ask. "Oh....when your newly married. Yunlan never knew you were that popular and people always tails you making him set aside always. His  been quiet and never complain until he have Yuwei with him. "That's ridiculous!" Shen Wei said as he went to there room without knocking only to see his husband putting a towel underneath him. He was caught gazing to his flawless lean muscular body by Yunlan. As he chuckle. "What are you doing?"

     Shen Wei suddenly hugged him, "Nothing! Is it wrong to admired my husband?" Yunlan chuckled as he embrace him too. "Oh! Do my husband want to watch me take a bath?" Suddenly he removed his hold to him. As he pulled Shen Wei at the bathroom. Yunlan suddenly take off the towel underneath him and throw it to Shen Wei direction.
Shen Wei  caught it and intensely gaze at what's infront of him.

     As Yunlan is showering infront of him bearing his naked body . While soaping his hair and body making Shen Wei lick his dry lips and swallowed hard. "Are you just gonna stare there?" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly drop the towel and went directly to Yunlan forgetting he still have a clothes on, as he wind his arms  to Yunlan's neck and hungrily kiss him. Yunlan smile in the kiss as he rip Shen Wei's wet polo shirt and tried to take it off, while intensely kissing him. Shen Wei suddenly yelp as Yunlan swiftly take his pants off and brief. As Yunlan press his flustered body to the heated body of Shen Wei. He accidentally shoved Shen Wei on the tiles. Making him moan in pain. "Sorry! Sorry! Did I hurt you?!" Ask Yunlan. As his hand rubbed Shen Wei's head. "No! It's fine!" As he kiss  Yunlan again. Yunlan on the other hand suddenly roam his hand underneath Shen Wei as he squeeze his ass he suddenly penetrate Shen Wei's hole with his fingers making Shen Wei hitch his breath breaking the kiss Yunlan suddenly nibble his neck making a little bite on it. As Shen Wei tightly hold into him. "Wait! I should be the one doing it!" His whispered to himself. He was surprised as Yunlan flipped him up and penetrate him with his prize. Shen Wei was almost out of the breath as Yunlan made his prize gone in and out of him. While holding him into his place while the other hand squeeze Shen Wei's prize. Shen Wei tried to hold unto the tiles for support as Yunlan rock his body unto him. While moaning his name. As Yunlan hit that soft spot. Making Shen Wei scream in pleasure. "More.... Yunlan!" Yunlan smirk on him as he bit his earlobs making Shen Wei shiver as his seeds spilled to Yunlan's hand. Yunlan thrust his prize more as he burst inside Shen Wei and scream his name. Shen Wei suddenly lean to him trying to breath again. As Yunlan open the shower to clean themselves up and remove himself from Shen Wei, who almost collapse on the ground. Luckily Yunlan caught him up. As he soap his body and clean him up. But Shen Wei's body is still sensitive to his touch making him hard again as Yunlan touched him. "Yunlan..." He breathless say. Yunlan suddenly stroke him again making Shen Wei hold unto him for dear life. As Yunlan squeeze him hard. Making him jerk into his hold and spilled his seeds again unto his hand. As Yunlan lick his fingers. "Shen Wei you taste delicious!" He say. As he took the robes and place it to Shen Wei and himself. He carried him laid him on the bed and let him rest for a while. As he clothes himself up and climbed on the bed to sleep with his husband.