The Babies Dilemma

Back to the house, as Yezun came back to the mansion just to see his boyfriend. Da quing was sleeping soundly with the babies.

     He quietly tip toe and look at his kitty cat and picture him with his cellphone while sleeping. Yezun was about to kiss Da quing when one of the babies spotted him, he alerted his Didi's as they all scream loudly. Making Da quing jump off and landing on the ceilings in his cat form. While the nannies run toward the babies.  "Yezun! Your already came back!" As he jump down and turn back into a young man. The babies spoil his surprised and he look  a bit disapointed.

     While in Shen Wei case, still they can't see, for their is a fog in front of them. As Shen Wei sit on the boat Yunlan suddenly lean on his shoulder. "Shen Wei I miss our babies." As he looking like a lost puppy. Shen Wei just kiss him on the forehead, "Don't worry will find our way home. As they fall asleep in each other's arms.

     Next day, Shen Wei was surprised, as the tide pushed them to another island. As he tried to wake up his husband, he felt so hot.
"His having a fever?!" He suddenly lift Yunlan up and sit him on a shade of coconut trees. And tide the boat up for it might be swept by the waves. He suddenly took off Yunlan shirt off and he teared a piece of his shirt and get it wet. As he wipe Yunlan's face and body. While Yunlan is still sleeping Shen Wei made a fire using the woods that scattered all around them. And caught some fishes for breakfast.  As the smell of the fishes beeing cook made Yunlan stir a little and wake up. Shen Wei spoon feed him
and got some coconut for Yunlan to drink. "Feeling better now?" He ask.
" Yes, thanks for taking care of me." As he caress his face. Shen Wei suddenly hold his hand, "You know I'll do anything for you!" As he kiss him on the forehead. But as Shen Wei about to leave. Yunlan grip his arm. "Would you stay here for a while?" He ask. As Shen Wei oblige and embrace him from behind and kiss him on the nape.

     Back to the house, they've learned that the two are missing, they sent Chu and Lin Jing in finding the couple. "Don't tell this to Yuwei! Understand!"  Said Yezun. As Da quing nod and went back to the triplets, as he came to their room. "Why it's so quiet?" But when he open it the baby powder pour into his head. As the triplets giggle and clapped. " You three?! I hope Chu and Lin Jing find your parents quickly! So I can give you back to them!"  He said angrily. " Are my parents missing?" Ask Yuwei. Da quing almost jump upon hearing Yuwei at his back. "Nothing! I said I hope your parents come back! He...he..."  Said Da quing laughing. "Phew! That was close!" As Da quing smiled to Yuwei, who almost laugh at his uncle as well. "Uncle Da quing why are you so white today?" He giggle. "Well thanks to your Didis I look this way now!" He said. Yezun suddenly laugh upon seeing Da quing face. "Wow! My darling kitty cat! What happened to you?" Yezun ask. "Why don't you ask your chubby nephews!" As Da quing tickle the three in retaliation, they all giggle in union. "Ah....Da quing they like you very much!" Said Yezun. As Yezun carried Wei Yan into his arms. Suddenly the baby shiver, he suddenly smell something different, "What's that smell! Oh! My god! It's color green!" As he return it to Da quing and went back to his room to change. "Bad Wei Yan! Why did you do that to your beautiful uncle?!" Ask Da quing. The baby just giggle gleefully and doing his cute smile. "Ha! You think you can get away  with it!" As he shake the baby but it only made him throw up on Da quing. As the other babies laugh at him. "Uncle Da quing are you okey?" Ask Yuwei while wiping him with a towel. "Yunlan! We're the heck are you two?!" He shout.

      Yunlan suddenly sneeze non stop. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him and touch his forehead "Honey!  Are you okey?" He ask. "I'm okey now, no need to worry!" As he stand up, stretch and smell the fresh air coming from the sea. "Thanks darling for taking care of me!" As he kiss and embrace Shen Wei. "Let's sail again! To find our island!" Said Yunlan. But as they went to the shore, "The boat?! Where is it?! I'm sure I tide it up tightly!" Said Shen Wei. They suddenly look up at the sea as they saw the boat floating away. Shen Wei was about to dive in when Yunlan notice something. A big fin beside the boat. "Wait!" As he hold Shen Wei. "There's a shark!" As he saw the fins floating in the water. "But the boat!" Shen Wei said. "I don't care about the boat! I don't want my wifey to swim with the shark!" As he held Shen Wei tightly. "Let him have the boat!" As  the shark suddenly jump up like a dolphin crashing the boat as it submerge in the water. The two of them was shocked. "What kind of shark is that?!" Shen Wei shout. As Yunlan pull Shen Wei away from the shore. "Maybe we can find another way out?!" He said.  But before going to the forest they collect a big white rocks to made an S.O.S, so they might be rescued if a helicopter or a boat might come it's way.

     As they went to the forest to find some foods and shelter. Shen Wei was a bit down for he surely secure that boat tied tightly he didn't understand why it floated away and destroyed by a mega white shark. As Yunlan notice it, "Who cares if I'm  stock here forever as long as my wifey is with me! I'll be happy forever!" As he wink to Shen Wei.