Checkmate

It was raining that day Yunlan was bored to death. He cannot go out for theirs danger in every corner and his body is not yet stable.

      Shen Wei and the others are at work, leaving him with Da quing and Guo as his body guards. Sang is with Mr. Shen and Wang for she work now as a secretary for Mr. Shen and Yunlan.

     "Da quing!I'm pretty bored!" Hey! Can we visit Chu maybe we could play chest again like the old days. "Chu would.... be pretty... please to see you.... leader!" Said Guo. "Wait a second! Shen Wei won't like it! He might kidnapped Yunlan again!" Said Da quing. "Come..m. on there's plenty of body guards.... around! How... can he?!" Said Guo.

     Minute pass, "Leader! You pretty know why am I on this cell?" Said Chu. "Oh! Come on now! Even enemies can have a break why not us?!" As Yunlan wiggle his brow.
While they're playing chest inside the cell, "Yes! I won again!" Said Yunlan. "Wait! That's cheating! Not fair!" Said Chu. As Yunlan cough, "Pay up Chu!" As Da quing and Guo laugh behind Yunlan. "I told you! You should move the queen not the horse!" Said Lin Jing. But he stop as Chu glared to him. "Leader? How can I pay up if I'm here?!" As he madly say. "Oh! I forgot about that? Don't worry if your free then you can pay me up!" Said Yunlan. Chu rolled his eyes and  slump on the table. "How can I get out of here?"  He ask.
"My husband is a kind man surely he'll free you if I say so?" Said Yunlan. "Your pretty confident leader? How do you know we won't betray you?" Chu said. "Cuz I know you? I trust you, because until now you called me leader!" As Yunlan smirk to him. "Oh my gosh! How did you know that?!" Said Lin Jing. As all of them looked his way. While Chu almost slapped at him.

     At night came, as Yunlan waited for his husband at the garden. When suddenly the car of his father came. As the car open revealing Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly shout his name. Making Shen Wei look at him. As he hurriedly walk toward Yunlan and lift him up and kiss him. "Look whose missing him so much!" As Mr. Shen came followed by Sang and Wang. "Shen Wei I have a request to you!" As Yunlan nuzzle into him. "Anything my husband want will be granted!" He happily said.

      But when he know what is it. "No! No!!!! A big NO! Yunlan you know what Chu and Lin Jing almost did to you?! And now you want them to be given to you as guards just like Da quing and Guo?! Are you out of your mind! What if they kidnapped you again!" He shout loudly. As Da quing, Guo, Sang and Wang are ears dropping by the door. Yezun suddenly pass by as he see what their doing. "What's going on?!" He ask. "Shhhh!!!" They all say. As Yezun do what they're doing as well. Trying to hear what's the shouting inside the room all about.
As Yunlan suddenly burst open the door, making all of them shout as all of them fall at the ground.
Yunlan suddenly went to the guest room carrying his pillow and blanket. While Shen Wei shout, "Fine! If that's what you want?!" As he suddenly notice the people whose at the floor.  Looking at him. "What are you all looking at!" He shout. As he close the door. Yezun suddenly smile, "Oh! Yunlan....!" He called. As he tiptoe toward Yunlan's room. Suddenly his brother open his door with a bang, "Yezun! If you do one step on Yunlan's room! You know what will happen to you!" As his Gege said angrily. WhileYezun sweat and run toward his room. When Shen Wei look at them. Everyone scattered and go back to their rooms.

     An hour pass, Shen Wei still wait for Yunlan to come back as he open his door..... waiting......waiting...... waiting..... Until he have enough. He went inside the guest room. Da quing is passing by when he heard a ruckus inside Yunlan's room. Suddenly the door burst open revealing an angry Yunlan with his pillow and blanket walking toward another guest room as Shen Wei tailing him again. As the door shut again. And shouting can be heard again. As the door open again and shut close, open and shut. Again and again. As they also went to Guo's room, Guo almost shout in fright. In Sang's room, Sang scream as she throw pillows on them. At Yezun's room, Yezun warmly welcome Yunlan but as he saw his Gege tailing on Yunlan. He back away from hom. In  their father's room, "Would you two reconcile!" Their father shout. Until it's Da quing's room. Da quing yawn. "When will this fight end! I'm bit sleepy! Hey! You two! Can you do it tomorrow!" As the two furiously looked at him. Da quing suddenly sweat, "He...he...your welcome fighting in my room any day!" He said. When they suddenly kick him out of the room. Da quing have no choice but to sleep on the bed of Yunlan and Shen Wei in cat form.

     An hour pass, suddenly the door burst open making Da quing jump and hide underneath the bed. As he saw Shen Wei carrying Yunlan while giving him a series of kisses. Da quing slowly crawl toward the door. But Yunlan suddenly close it and lock by his other hand. As Da quing went back to hide under the bed. As he heard the creaking of the bed, rustling and tearing of clothes off, moaning  and screaming of Shen Wei and Yunlan. "How can I get out of this mess! I can't sleep in here! Their so noisy!" His whispered to himself. As Yunlan scream loudly for more. Da quing almost shutting his ears off by his paws. As he suddenly went outside and shout, "Stop! How can I sleep when you two keep on screaming on each other!" As he saw the scene he suddenly sweat. "Yunlan suddenly shriek his lungs off to Da quing, "Get out!!!" While Shen Wei blushed as he hide inside the blanket. Da quing panic how can he get outside if his hands is paws. As he turned into a young man. Yunlan really shout back at him. As he hurriedly open the door in which it's getting harder not to look behind him. As Yunlan kept on shouting, "Da quing get out! Don't look back! You perverted fat cat!" Shout Yunlan. Da quing almost protest but Yunlan throw a pillow unto him. As the door open he fall outside and Yunlan suddenly shut the door on his face. "Ungrateful friend!" He shout. As Yunlan open again the door and throw a pillow on his face again. "Yunlan! How could you?!" As he ran back to his room. Rubbing his face.