The Power Of The Child

As Yunlan woke up, he was surprised he was in unfamiliar bedroom. "This is not the hunter base?"  Yunlan whispered to himself. He tried to get up just to notice he is tied at the back.

     As he tried the find something to take off the rope. He heard someone coming. So he pretend to fall asleep. To know who is it. As he saw Sei and close his eyes. "So! He still sleeping! I didn't know how the hunters get him? But anyway, be ready for some one will come for him!" As his men leave. " Lily! Come here! Guard Yunlan for a while! For I must call someone!" As he left. When Lily saw Yunlan still sleeping. She close the door and left. Unknown to them Yunlan open his cute brown eyes. As he saw a paper knife. He took it by the back and tried to get himself out of it.

     While outside, Shen Wei and the others quickly see the hideout of the wolf demon. "Oh! My.... god! There's.... to many ....of them!" Guo said. "His right Gege! We can't all fight them! It's suicide! We must call for back up!" Yezun said. "Okey! Tell father where are we! And the situation! Da quing! Could you find Yunlan for us? So we may know where to find him?" Shen Wei ask. As Da quing quickly transformed into a cat again. "Don't worry guys, I'll find him for you!" As he left hurriedly.

      In meantime inside as Yunlan about to untie his rope. Lily came back, "Oh no you won't!" As she tried to knock him out again. But Yunlan struggle from her hold as he jump from the bed and flipped her up. But she transformed into a wolf woman and toss him aside. As she was about to claw him. Yunlan's rope was off as something inside him switch on his hand suddenly became strong as he grip Lily's neck . While his eyes shines brightly and the dragon's mark suddenly  appeared on his forhead.  As he shout something, fire from his hand suddenly emerge. Lily scream while she was burning. As Da quing heard it he quickly went toward it finding other wolf man beat him to it. But as they came to the room one by one they run for their life as one of them got burned alive. Da quing was shocked as he see Yunlan walking with fire on his hand as his eyes shine brightly as the color of sun.

     As Da quing turned back into a young man. "Yunlan! It's me Da quing! What happened to you?!" As Yunlan look his way, "Are you trying to hurt me too!" He shout as he throw a fire ball on him. Luckily Da quing evade it and turned back into a cat as he runs away with the other wolf men.

     Outside the base, Shen Wei and the others were confuse on why everyone are running away from the base. As Da quing came, "Run!" He shout. As they all stand and saw Yunlan whose holding Sei in one hand. "You had hurt me!" He shout. Suddenly flames appeared on his hand as Sei scream in pain and was engulf by the fire.  "Yunlan! Come back to me!" Shen Wei shout. As Yunlan turned to him, "Shen Wei?" Suddenly someone shot him at the back. One of the men of Sei. "No!!!"  Shen Wei scream. As he run toward Yunlan. He was surprise as he saw the bullet went out of Yunlan's back. As Yunlan scream. Suddenly the house burned with the men inside it. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him from behind. "That's enough!" He shout. "Come back to me! Please..." As Shen Wei cried and lean to his back. Yunlan suddenly close his eyes and fell unconscious to Shen Wei's embrace. Shen Wei suddenly lift him up as the men of his father came. They took back Yunlan to them to their mansion.

     An hour pass as the doctor examine. He was shock the child is already growing faster than anticipated. "Sir can we take your son to the hospital for check up?" Said the doctor. "Why? What's wrong?" Mr. Shen ask. As Shen Wei and the other look worried. The doctor have special power too, he can see what's happening inside of Yunlan's stomach. "Sir I believe the child growing faster and defending his father." Mr. Shen look confuse. "How can an infant do that?" He ask. "I don't know sir? That's why we need to bring him in the hospital for further check up." As Mr. Shen allowed it but he will put many body guards in it.

     In the hospital, Yunlan cute eyes suddenly open as he was welcome by his loving husband, Shen Wei. "What happened? Why my head hurts a lot? Did I drink too much last night?" He ask. "You better not remember any of it?" As Shen Wei hold his hand and kiss it. "Yunlan about the child. The doctor said it's growing pretty fast and it's giving you this strange power to protect you!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly laugh, "How can it possibly be? Look at my stomach it's still flat and no bumps at all, maybe the doctor got wrong or something." As Shen Wei smile. "Yes maybe.... but are you feeling okey?" He ask. "Yes! I feel I'm strong as an ox!" As he laugh. But he stop as Shen Wei look worried. As he cup his face. "Darling....nothing would go wrong I promise!" As he kiss Shen Wei gently. "I should be the one who saying that! But I'm scared of loosing you!" As Shen Wei embrace him.

     In another room. The doctor gave the ultra sound result. Mr. Shen can't believe, "How can this be happening? When Yunlan was born, his only a normal baby but his child! It's just a small egg?" As the doctor pointed on the egg. We can't see what's inside it. Even my eye can't penetrate the shell of it and look Mr. Shen the egg is glowing inside. As if it has mind of his own. Sometimes the egg have different colors depend on the mood of its father. It's changing it's color." Said the doctor.