The Cat's Plan

In the office their boss Shen Wei was having a bad mood. As Da quing called Wang on what's happening in the work place.

     "Our boss here is always shouting. Just one of our employees made a small mistake he begin lecturing us for the past three hours here!" Said Wang. "Here still Yunlan won't go out of his room! But I let you know what my plan is!" Said Da quing.

     Minute pass, "Sir we have meeting with a client !" Wang said to Shen Wei.  "Really? I didn't know we have one?" He ask. "It's in the five star hotel sir, in the restaurant." Said Wang. As they hurriedly go there. While in Yunlan case. "Da quing what are we doing here? It's very expensive to eat lunch in this restaurant? I didn't know you can afford lunch here!'" Suddenly Yunlan freeze as he saw his wifey. Shen Wei was also surprised. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be in the office?" Said Yunlan. "How about you?! Who are you meeting with?! Said Shen Wei.

     As Yunlan turned Da quing disappered while Shen Wei look to Wang she also gone. "What? Where's Da quing?!" Yunlan ask. "Wang has disappered also?!" Said Shen Wei. "That fat cat! He told me we gonna eat lunch here and his treat! I don't even have my wallet with me!" Said Yunlan. Suddenly Shen Wei laugh. "So you still didn't eat lunch? It's not healthy for the babies. I have my wallet we can order and I'll pay!" Said Shen Wei. "No thanks! Because I'm leaving!" Suddenly his stomach grumble. Making Yunlan red. "I'm not eating do you hear me!" He shout but his stomach protest again. Shen Wei tried hard not to laugh, for his husband is so red in embarrassment.

    While they were eating, Shen Wei suddenly stop as he look to his husband whose munching every foods that the waiter gave. Yunlan suddenly notice Shen Wei gazing at him, "What?" He ask. Suddenly Shen Wei wipe Yunlan's lips with his finger and lick it to taste it. "Hmmmm....not bad it's delicious...." As he look to Yunlan who blushed and almost chocked on what's his eating. Shen Wei suddenly gave him a drink to stop him from chocking.
While rubbing his back. "Are you okey?" He ask. Suddenly the waiter gave them a prize. "What is this?" Shen Wei ask. "Sir you are the winner of our dinner date. Your foods are free and you have a one night stay in our luxurious room for two, complement of the hotel!" Said the waiter. As he gave them the prize card. Yunlan can't believe it, "Honey! We won! I never been in a hotel like this?!" As Yunlan embrace Shen Wei without thinking. He have forgotten they have a little dispute yesterday. Shen Wei was a bit surprised. As he welcome Yunlan with open arm. His anger will have to wait for he have his darling in his embrace.

     As they went to the room.  They have the queen size bed, with big t.v screed, a refigerator and a beautiful view of the city. As Yunlan phasing here and there. Shen Wei called the house to know if Yuwei come back home. As he said they're be staying at the hotel for one night.

     Yunlan was so excited in finding a jacuzzi bubble bath. "Shen Wei let's get in here!" As he took off his clothes. Shen Wei almost drop his phone seeing Yunlan naked and getting a good view in it. He suddenly cut the call when he heard Yuwei got home safely.

     At the other line, "Funny? Your Dad suddenly cut off the line as they went to their room?" Said Guo. Yuwei suddenly smile their plan is working very fine. As Yunlan submerge in the water, "Aaah.... This is life!" As he lean his head on the tiles. Suddenly he just remembered he took off his clothes infront of Shen Wei and became red. As he notice Shen Wei is hovering at him. And hungrily gazing at him. He suddenly descendent his lips upon him while his other hand went in the water to rubbed Yunlan nipples. Yunlan was surprised that he suddenly moan an intentionally as he felt Shen Wei's warm hands on his chest. "Shen....Wei....aaah!" Shen Wei can't wait any longer as he take off his shirt as well his other clothes and went inside the jacuzzi as well. He suddenly climbed unto Yunlan and kiss him hungrily while pressing his flustered body unto Yunlan. Yunlan hold him tightly as Shen Wei grind his prize unto him. Making a friction, igniting Yunlan's body into wanting Shen Wei inside of him.
"Shen ....Wei....stop! I might...." Without any warning he flipped Shen Wei suddenly. Making Shen Wei surprised as his the one hovering unto him. "Yunlan....!" Yunlan grip his hold unto him. As he lift both Shen Wei's leg and put his prize unto him. Shen Wei was shocked and almost scream as he felt Yunlan's prize inside him. As Yunlan rock his body in Shen Wei. Making him melt unto his hold. While Yunlan  kissing him non stop he suddenly burst his seed unto Yunlan while Yunlan follow.

      As Yunlan took himself out, he kiss Shen Wei, "You didn't know how you make me feel happy!" As he stand up and put his robe on. He suddenly lift the weary Shen Wei and put him a robe as well. He suddenly lift him up and laid him on the bed. While Shen Wei calm himself, Yunlan suddenly snuggle unto him. "Honey....am I forgiven now?" He ask. "I'll think about it?" Yunlan want to pop his eyes off. While Shen Wei laugh at him. He suddenly embrace his husband and kiss his forehead. "You know I can't stay mad at you!"  He said. As they fall asleep in each other's arms.

     Outside the room, someone listening. "Yes! Our plan works!" Said Da quing. "Well we can call now Yuwei to inform him his parents are back together again!" Wang happily said. As she calling Yuwei. Da quing saw someone familiar. And followed him, it was Fei Ting. "What a hunter doing here?" He ask himself. As he saw Fei Ting went to a room with someone, Jiang. "That's the owner of the Black Rose Perfume?" Da quing suddenly hid as Fei Ting sense someone watching him. He use his eye, luckily Da quing transformed into a cat and  dash away from Fei Ting reach.  He must tell it to Yunlan what he saw, "Don't tell me his behind the hunter regroup!" Whispered Da quing to himself. As he quickly went toward Wang.