The Dinner

As the dinner came, Shen Wei went back to his house to get his husband for a date.

     He was pleased in seeing him with a white shirt, tailored dinner jacket and straight slim jeans. As he greeted him with a kiss that made their child giggle to them. "Yuwei isn't it your pass bed time?" His Dad said. "Awwww....but I was waiting for you two to cuddle!" Making his Papa surprised while Shen Wei blushed as he look to Yunlan. "Hey! I didn't thought him that!" As he made a surrender sign. Guo just laugh a little as he made Yuwei go back to his room. But before that Yunlan and Shen Wei gave him a good night kiss as he went to his room. While the couple went outside, to get to their car for their dinner date.

     Inside the car, Yunlan thank Shen Wei for the roses that he gave him.  As Shen Wei can't help looking at his husband outfit making Yunlan sweat. "Could you stop looking at me like that, it's like your gonna eat me?" Yunlan said. Shen Wei can't help to laugh. "Why do you think I won't eat you alive right now!" As he tease Yunlan. Making his bodyguard Sang almost laugh. While Yunlan widen his eyes. Shen Wei just kiss his hand making him relax that he won't do anything until the dinner ends.

     Minute pass, as they enter the restaurant Yunlan was surprised they are the only customers in this elegant restaurant. As the violin, piano and flute play. Making the night seems so romantic. As the waiter lead them to their seats near a fountain. Where the statue of Aphrodite is place. As Yunlan look at it, "She is the Greek goddess of love  and mother of Cupid." Said Shen Wei. "Awww.... she's too young to have a child?" He ask. "Well goddess and gods don't get old, they always stay young forever. But they always have a tragic love even though their beautiful." As he look to Yunlan. "I hope our love will stay forever!" As he kiss Yunlan's hands. Yunlan almost jump from his gazing to Shen Wei as the waiter cough to get their order.

     While waiting for the foods they order to be cook. Shen Wei suddenly make his chair move closer to Yunlan. Yunlan arch his brow, "So are you teasing me again Shen Wei?" He whispered to himself. Suddenly Yunlan brought his chair near Shen Wei making him shocked as Yunlan is the one hovering over him. "Your getting bolder this days my husband?" Shen Wei said. Unnotice to them the band that are playing at the back of them started to giggle on the scene infront of them. "You told me you gonna eat me alive this evening?" As Yunlan's arm cling to Shen Wei's neck. "Maybe I'm the one thats gonna devour you this night? Eh?" He whispered to him.  Making Shen Wei blushed and shocked. "Let's see if I let you be the top again!" As he challenge Yunlan. Making the band almost make a mistake on their music as they heard the couple.

     Luckily the foods came as the couple move their chair again. Yunlan while eating his foods can't help himself look to Shen Wei how refine he ate his food. "How can a man eat so slow. He suddenly notice Shen Wei small soft pink lips. That slowly eat his food making Yunlan almost poke his eyes when eating his foods. As Shen Wei notice and a smile plastered on his lips. "Maybe my charm is still working?" He told himself. As he notice Yunlan is evading his glances toward him. "Oh! My cute husband. Even when your munching foods still it make you look handsome than ever. As he wipe a scrape off rice on the side of Yunlan's lips and his the one that ate it. Making Yunlan red as he saw it. He suddenly drink his wine in one gulp making it gone down straight in his stomach as he shiver and felt the heat on the wine. While Shen Wei internally laughing at him. As he pour him another cup of wine.

     Minute pass as, they order some cakes. Shen Wei take a spoon full and gave it Yunlan who willing took it. "Hmmm...the cake is quiet delicious!" As he gave it some to Shen Wei. Hmmm....your right!" He said. When his the one to gave it to Yunlan again. Yunlan tried to take the cake as Shen Wei teasingly back it up making Yunlan went near to his face. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him on the lips. Making Yunlan pop his eyes off and blushed. As he back away while Shen Wei lick his lips and smile. "Yes your cake is much more delicious!"

      When they were about to finished eating, Shen Wei excuse himself to go to the wash room. While Yunlan is waiting for Shen Wei suddenly one of the musician gave something to Yunlan. A topaz necklace, Shen Wei's necklace. Yunlan suddenly ran toward the washroom only to find he was gone while his body guards laid on the floor. Sang suddenly went with Yunlan as he notice he suddenly ran toward the bathroom. "What happened?!" He ask Yunlan.  As Yunlan turned at the right exit.
He suddenly saw a jeep carrying the unconscious Shen Wei by some men.

      He suddenly ran toward them and kick one of the men.  As one of them thrown Shen Wei on the jeep. The man help his companion in knocking Yunlan. But Sang deflect his punch as he hit him right at stomach sending the man stumbling down to the ground.          " Shen Wei!" Yunlan  shout. The driver suddenly drove the car away from him. As Yunlan ran after it.  He thought  to cut it off in the short cut. He went through the plaza to catch up to the jeep. That time there so many people having fun this night for they're will be long weekend next day. As Yunlan tried to squeeze to many people and as well as cars. Luckily there is a traffic as he saw the jeep curving his way toward him. He has no choice but to climb a tree branch as the jeep get infront of the tree, he suddenly jump on it's roof. Making the jeep sway.  As he hold to the jeep for dear life. A knife emerge on one of his shoes as he put a hole on the jeep's roof. And jump inside of it. He knock the driver by his elbow as he stop the jeep. He quickly went at the back to get Shen Wei. But as he lift Shen Wei. "Wait! Who are you?! Your not Shen Wei!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly the man embrace him and struck a needle on his neck. As Yunlan suddenly lost his strength and suddenly fall on the floor. He was surprised as the man took off his disguise. Zhu stood in front of him. "Welcome back leader!" As she smile. He suddenly lost conciouse and black out. And he called Shen Wei's name for the last time.