As The Prince Save His Princesses

Shen Wei was surprised, "How did I do that?" He ask himself. As Yunlan pulled Shen away from his team. "Run!" Said Yunlan.

      As he pulled Shen Wei to run downstairs. "Why can't we use the elevator?!" Shen Wei ask. Suddenly the elevator explode. "What happened?!" He ask. Guo use his electric rod so we can't use the elevator. And the only way out is downstairs. Suddenly Zhu Hong dropped infront of them as she almost knock down Yunlan, while Sang suddenly came behind Shen Wei and use her magic rope to bind him. Making Shen Wei scream as the rope can bind any demon but it will  also torment them. As Yunlan pulled Zhu Hong to be rope to Sang. While a small knife appeared under his booths and slashed the rope that bind Shen Wei. As Shen Wei fall to him. He lift him up on his back and continue to go downstairs. As they almost made it. Lin Jing and Guo block his way. "Leader! Don't do this! That man has bewitched you!" But Yunlan just shouted at them, "Out of my way! You two!" But Lin Jing and Guo suddenly  unsheathe their swords. "Sorry leader! We can't do that." As Yunlan back away a little. Suddenly someone knock down them from behind. Yezun and Da quing. "Hurry Yunlan! We need to leave!" As they run toward Shen Wei car and leave.

    As they were driving. "Where's our destination?!" He ask. "Our mansion! What else no one can touch us there!" Yezun said. Yunlan swallowed hard as he looked to Da quing. "Where out of fire into the frying pan!" Da quing said.

    Minute pass, as Yunlan and Da quing face to face Shen Wei's father.
Yunlan can't help to wonder why this man never looked like the twins. As he also have a cute brown eyes like him. Mr. Shen notice it, "So, your Yunlan nice meeting you?!" As he smile to him.  While Yezun entangled his arms to his father. "Can I have my son now?" As Mr. Shen called his body guards. First Yunlan won't give Shen Wei to them. But as Da quing looked at him. He gave the unconscious Shen Wei to the body guards. "Then we better be leaving." Said Yunlan. "Why leave?! You save my son, Yezun have told me everything! Please stay for a while Shen Wei won't be happy if his not with you when he wakes up. I know how much my son like you?" As he smiled warmly. "Yunlan what we gonna do, there's to many of them here and we don't have your sword." Da quing whispered.
"Then we don't have a choice!" as Yunlan oblige to Shen Wei's father, that they will stay until Shen Wei's wake up.

     When they were at the dinning table. "Please eat up! I know you still didn't have lunch!" Said Mr. Shen. As they saw Yezun eat they also followed. "So Yunlan what's your line of work anyway. "Sales man sir and Da quing also work there!" As Yunlan lied. "Please Mr. Zhao don't lie to me? I know what your true job." Yezun suddenly stop his eating. "Dad! Gege won't be happy if your meddling in his love affair!" Mr. Shen smiled back to his son. "Sorry about it Yezun, I just don't want a lier son in law. Yunlan almost spit out his drinking. "Son in law?! Sir we just have our first date! We're not gonna marry yet?!" Said the shocked Yunlan. "Really?! After you deflowered my son! You won't marry him?!" As he towered Yunlan. Yunlan almost sweat a little. "His the one that deflowered me!" He whispered to himself. As Da quing want to laugh on that. "Dad! Stop it!" Yezun said.

     Suddenly Shen Wei descendent downstairs with a servant. "What's going on? Yunlan!" As Shen Wei called him. Yunlan can't understand himself why one call of Shen Wei he quickly went to his side and help him up. As Mr. Shen looking at both of them. "Splendid! My son! I can't believe you caught a very good man!" As he bear hugged the both of them. Just tell me when will you two be married  and I've be willing to give an extravagant wedding!" He said. Shen Wei went red while Yunlan freeze. "Dad! Stop it! Yunlan and I just met we still getting to know each other! And marriage is not yet on my mind, I still have many contracts to finished!" As his Dad arch his brow, "You can still marry him and continue modelling at the same time! What's the problem here?!" He ask. "The demon Hunter, why are they're after me?! Am I not your son?!" Shen Wei ask. What are you talking about?! Both of you my son's! Yunlan and your friend, would you mind going to the library room I'm just gonna chat with my sons here." As the servant lead them to the library room.

     "Is it true were demons!" Shen Wei ask. "Yes! We are, I just hid it for the safety of both of you two! I want you two to have a ordinary life like the humans! As I told you before! You have a big brother back then.... The hunters took him away from me and  his human mother. I never seen them again! I just don't want that to happen to you my son! Just married Yunlan and we can get off in this country and live to another one peacefully! Just one bite to his neck and he'll be yours forever! What would you say Wei?!" Shen Wei was speechless. He really want Yunlan but.... not that way. Suddenly the servant whispered something to Mr. Shen. " The two guys are asleep now ,sir.  "Splendid! Shen Wei! Yunlan is been taken to your room now and awaits for your bite. As the twins was shocked. "Gege! Yunlan save you! Don't do it?!" Said Yezun. "Shut up Yezun! Wei bite him now or leave him forever!" Said his father.

     As Shen Wei went to his room, he saw his sleeping prince just waiting for his bite on his bed. "Yunlan....what will I do?! I don't want you to become a demon that you despise. But I don't want to leave you!Your mine! As he kiss Yunlan and slowly he bite him on the neck.