This Beautiful Night

As the party started, on the red carpet everybody was beaming their richness and fabulous life style. Beautiful clothes and jewelry hanging on their neck, fingers and wrist. While others carrying their precious pet small dogs.

     While Yunlan was awaiting for Shen Wei to come out of their room, he was dazzle for a moment when Shen Wei came out. He just realize how beautiful  his wifey is. With that smile of his that is been given to Yunlan only and that beautiful face of his with that long eye lashes can make any human being bow down to his knees. As he was admiring his Shen Wei suddenly he notice Shen Wei polo shirt underneath that suite revealing to much skin. His smiling face change. As he quickly went to him and tried to button it up. Shen Wei  notice Yunlan is gazing at him and thought Yunlan will kiss him. But instead he went to button up his polo, "Yunlan what are you doing?" He ask a little disappointed. "My dear wifey! Isn't your clothes revealing to much of your skin? Where is the button here when you need one!" As he tried finding it making Shen Wei blushed for his face is too close and his finger is touching his skin making him hot. "Yunlan there is no buttons here, that's the clothes style." Shen Wei said. "What?! But it's too revealing!  Change it to another clothes!" He command. But Shen Wei just laugh as he pinched Yunlan's cheek. "Oh! My dear husband I love it when you become so protective of me!" As he entangle his arms to his. "Let's go now to the party! Our father and guest are waiting for us." He said.  "I'm not joking Shen Wei change your polo!" Yunlan said it again. But Shen Wei ignored him as they went to the car to get to the ball.

     As they went to the party, Shen Wei is the favorite among the youngster officials and partners of the company while Yunlan is at his father side, taking to the other partners and officers. His father notice Yunlan is not listening and always looking at Shen Wei's direction. Yunlan almost jerk away when his father cling his arms to him. "If I were you I will hurriedly be there at his side as he wink to Yunlan. Yunlan thank him as he went where Shen Wei is. Someone block his way, "Oh! You must be Yunlan! I'm been dying to speak to you! My name is Jiang Yen, owner of the Black Rose Perfume!" As he extend his hand. Yunlan shake his hand and smile. "Nice to meet you!" But when he was about to leave Jiang held his arm. As they hear a music played he invite him to dance. "Sorry! I can't dance!" Yunlan said. But still Jiang pulled him into the dance floor. "Whatta?! Excuse me! I told you I don't want to dance!" As he struggle from his hold. And loosing where Shen Wei's group is. As he saw the man that Shen Wei is taking to and looking at his husband revealing  chest. Something stir in him.

     He suddenly remove himself from Jiang whose tailing him now.  As he stand beside his husband. Everyone was shocked to see him, as Shen Wei was surprised and introduce him to them. The man finding out Shen Wei already have a husband back away a little when seeing Yunlan intense gaze on him. As he getting a vibes he want to eat him up. While Yunlan suddenly cover Shen Wei revealing chest with his hand. Making Shen Wei blushed and surprised.

     "Oh! I see now why you hurriedly running here?" Jiang said. As Shen Wei notice him, "Whose this guy?" He ask Yunlan. As Yunlan about to say something, his the one introduce himself. "I'm trying to persuade your husband to dance while taking to him but he just ditch me to stop this man from stealing you away from him!" He forward said. As he laugh. Making Shen Wei blushed redder than before. As Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. While the man back again a little. "Maybe it's the time you steal your man from them!" As he elbow Yunlan. "Who cough and excuse themselves as he pulled Shen Wei away from them.

     They wander around the ballroom were there's not much people as they sit on a bench while Yunlan lay his head to Shen Wei's lap. "Ugh! I hate this kind of party!" As he lay his arms on his head. Shen Wei just remove his arms as he bend revealing his chest and kiss Yunlan. While caressing his face, Yunlan can't help to smile. As he snuggle to Shen Wei's lap. "Yunlan this is your world now and our family. We always have events like this to know our partners well in our company. And tell me whose that Jiang guy who persuade you to dance? Shen Wei ask arching his brow.  Suddenly Yunlan sit up, "And what about that man whose looking over your chest? Huh?!" He ask. Making Shen Wei laugh. Well his looking at the pendant that my husband made!" As he revealed the pendant.  "I didn't believe it!" As he turned I didn't trust that man!" While pouting. "Yunlan your finger is bleeding?" Said Shen Wei.  As he look at it, "When did it happen? I didn't touch anything? Only dance with Jiang?" As he was about to wipe his finger off with a handkerchief. Shen Wei suddenly took his finger and place it in his mouth. Yunlan was shocked as Shen Wei sucked the blood from his finger making Yunlan hot as Shen Wei end it with a pop. Yunlan never know what time his been gazing to Shen Wei's lips until it collided with his plumb one. As  he open his mouth to make Shen Wei deepen the kiss. While Shen Wei almost climbed over him. As he sit to Yunlan's lap making a friction to his and moan unto it. "Shen....Wei...."As Yunlan tightly hold Shen Wei. Suddenly someone cough from  behind them. Making them break the kiss, as Shen Wei quickly recollect himself while Yunlan want to curse who ever it is that interfere their kiss. Guo nervously came, "Yezun.....and....the....others.... are....here....now." He squeek as his leader tower over him. "Your....father.....called....both of you!" As he ran for his life. Making Shen Wei laugh while stopping his husband from killing Guo. As he put  his arm around Yunlan's waist. "Don't worry we can continue this at our room!" As he lick his lips. Making Yunlan bend forward to kiss him again. "Okey! I'll be waiting for that!" As he removed himself to Shen Wei and walk toward their father.

     When all of their family on the stage, Mr. Shen announce the good news that they will have an additional children in the family. As all of them cheered. But suddenly someone shout from behind. "True! There's someone will have an additional family but that would be Yunlan and not you Mr. Shen! As Mr. Xin ci Zhao came with his son Yuki on his side. They were all shocked to see his son look like Yunlan without beard. As Yuki ran toward him. "Gege! As he embrace Yunlan. Everybody was shocked even Yunlan. "Does that mean I'm not a Shen?" He ask himself. As Mr. Shen gritted his teeth. While Mr. Xin ci smirk.