Fake Home

It's been one month and so, Shen Wei and his family left the country to build  a business in another country and to get away from the hunters. Shen Wei is now managing his own business with Yezun as his partner.

     As he went back to his own mansion. "Welcome home sir! Your husband is waiting for you  at the veranda." Said his butler.  As Shen Wei hurriedly went there. Yunlan drinking his juice while waiting for Shen Wei. "Honey!" He shout. As Yunlan stand up Shen Wei quickly wrapped his arms to him. "I miss you!"  He said. As Yunlan chuckled. "Your just with me this morning? Silly Wei!" Said Yunlan.

     As Shen Wei suddenly lift him up. "Hey! What are you doing?" Said the surprise Yunlan. "I have a surprise for you!"  As they went to their room. Shen Wei gave him a small black puppy. "Oh! My god! His cute! I want to call him Da quing!" As he cuddle Da quing to him. Shen Wei happy face suddenly change. "No! Not that name?! Change it! Change it!" He suddenly shake Yunlan. "What's wrong? Don't be mad!" As he snuggle to Shen Wei, "Maybe I can call him Ching ching! Is that all right to you?" As he caress Shen Wei's face. Shen Wei suddenly relax and hold him tightly. Yunlan noticing his Shen Wei suddenly panicking if hearing that name.

      While their eating their dinner, Yezun and his father came. As the two stood up and welcome them. As the servants gave them extra plates. "So Yunlan how's married life. His father in law ask. Hmmm... Oh! It's good Dad! Shen Wei gave me a puppy name Ching ching!" He happily said. "Aren't you board here while Shen Wei's is at work. Do you want to go hunting with us?!" Mr. Shen ask. Shen Wei suddenly cut in, "No! He'll be staying here?!" He said. "Since when did you become old fashion Shen Wei! Let your husband experience hunting with us!" Said his father. Suddenly his chopsticks clatter to his plates. "I don't want my husband to be a demon like us!" As his father chuckled were only hunting animals not human?" As the two kept on fighting. Yunlan suddenly felt something wrong. "Demons? Hunting?" Suddenly Yezun shout, "Why not ask Yunlan if he want to come?!" As all of them looked to Yunlan. "Sure no problem! Dad! I'll be gladly go with you!" Suddenly Shen Wei throw his fist on the table. "If his going! I will go too!"

     At their room. "Are you sure your going? Are you not busy in the company?" Yunlan ask while sitting on their bed. As Shen Wei change his clothes off into his pajama. Yunlan can't help himself to awe Shen Wei's flawless beauty. "I can't understand how a beautiful thing like you marry an ordinary man like me and without a memory of his past. As Shen Wei went beside him and  kiss him passionately while taking off his robe. "Your not ordinary Yunlan. Your special to me! A very special person in my life."  As he caress Yunlan's face and let his finger wonder on Yunlan's soft plump lips. As Yunlan's breath hitch while his body stirring with excitement. Yunlan suddenly kiss him, as he sits on Shen Wei's lap and entangle his arms on his neck. While Shen Wei took off his remaining clothes as he hands wanders around Yunlan's bare body. Yunlan moan on the kiss, as he felt Shen Wei took off his shorts and place his prize on his hole. Yunlan break the kiss and almost scream Shen Wei's name. As Shen Wei rock his body unto him. And laid him on the bed. Yunlan almost put a hole on the blanket as Shen Wei hit his soft spot while his body arch for more friction. He scream Shen Wei's name over and over as his eyes glow like Shen Wei. He suddenly spilled his seeds unto their body as Shen Wei follows. When Shen Wei took himself out, he envelopes Yunlan into his embrace. And kiss his head.

     Next morning as Yunlan and Shen Wei preparing for the things and foods for the hunting. Ching ching suddenly came.  "Da quing!" Yunlan accidentally say as he cuddle the little dog. Shen Wei is regretting why he bought that dog, it only remind him of Yunlan's cat that they left in China. As Yunlan also put the bells which is similar to Da quing. Shen Wei quickly hold unto Yunlan and bite him on the neck. Making Yunlan dropped the dog on the floor. As it yelp cuz it got hurt. "Ouch! Darling! Stop it your hurting me!" Said Yunlan. As he struggle to get away from Shen Wei. As Shen Wei glow his eyes. Yunlan suddenly glow his eyes too, as he stop his struggle and cling to Shen Wei's neck and moan. While Shen Wei gave him his blood  through his bite.
Making Yunlan dizzy, as Shen Wei change his shirt and laid him to bed. He took the annoying dog and went outside.

     An hour pass, as Yunlan wake up, "What a head ache?!" As he rubbed his head and was surprised why there so many stuff in packing things. "Are we going somewhere? What's all this things?" He think. As Shen Wei came Yunlan was shocked, why his face is all bloody. "Darling! What happened to you?!" As Shen Wei ignored him and walk to the bathroom to wash his face. He can't looked at the mirror, for he didn't want to see his bloody face. As he washes quickly, soap it and wash it again. He was surprised Yunlan gave him a towel. As he suddenly embrace and cried to him. "What's going on? Why can't you tell me?!" He ask. Shen Wei just cried his hearts out and hugged Yunlan tightly.

     As Yezun came with his father. Shen Wei looking gloomy while placing the things they need for the hunting. When Yunlan came, "Hey! How's Ching ching?!" Yezun ask. Yunlan look confuse on him. "Whose Ching ching?" As he continue to load his bags. Yezun suddenly grip his Gege's arm and went to a corner. "Gege! What did you do to that dog?!" Yezun ask. "I ate it! Are you happy?!" His Gege said. Yezun was shocked. "But why? I thought you gave it to Yunlan as a gift?" Yezun is quiet angry. "We don't eat parts of our family!" He said. "But it only reminding him of Da quing! I don't want Yunlan to remember him! So I ate it and erase Yunlan's memory again!" They didn't notice Yunlan is behind Yezun. "Whose Da quing?!" Yunlan ask. As both Shen Wei and Yezun were shocked.