The Elevator Incident

An hour pass still the elevator won't open. As Yunlan is the one who called the operator telling him what happened. Because Shen Wei won't let him go as every minute he tightly hold onto.

     "Don't worry I already called the operator, seems the elevator always have an issue on it. I suggest to you don't use this when you get to your room. Use the other elevator instead." But he notice Shen Wei is not speaking to him anymore. "Hey! Are you okey?" Bit Shen Wei suddenly went limp. " Don't faint on me, will you?" Luckily Yunlan can use his eyes in darkness, as his eyes glow bright brown look on the unconscious Shen Wei. As his the one being hugged by Yunlan now.
"Darn! Your beautiful!" He told himself as he caress his face. He suddenly realized something, his heart suddenly beat. "No....no! This can't be happening!" As the elevator open revealing Da quing and his other companion. "Yunlan! Where have you been. Da quing was transformed into a young man again. "Who....se.....that....guy?!" Stutter Guo. "You sly fox! Here we are almost weary and worried on trying to find you?! And your only with this good looking guy! Having fun!" Said Chu. "Are you out of your mind! Yunlan can't have that as well as all of us. Where doomed if that happened?!" Said Lin Jing. While Zhu Hong can't help in being jealous with his guy because he have a hidden love to Yunlan. "Hey! Guys! Won't you help me here! His getting pretty heavy!" As Yunlan complain.

     Minute pass, as Shen Wei have been laid to his bed. Yunlan won't leave his side. Da quing and the others noticing it. "Yunlan we should start the meeting! As they all go to the dinning table leaving Yunlan and Guo. As Yunlan sense Guo is still on the room. "Sorry.....a..bout ....it....but ....I.... can't....he...lp....my....self ...on...
thinking....about...that....guy....he.... looks....fa...mili...are?"As he think. "Then can you stay here for a while to guard him in case he wakes up?" Said Yunlan. "Yes....I...will!" Said Guo as Yunlan went to the dinning room.

     Minute pass, as Shen Wei fluttered his beautiful eyes he suddenly been welcome by a cute dark eyes.  He was shocked and suddenly scream, making  Guo jump and stumble down on the floor. While Yunlan ran fast toward his room and tail by the others. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him, making everyone arch their brow. As Chu suddenly cough, "Excuse me young man if you have nothing to do you can leave now. We got an important meeting to do!" As Shen Wei looked at Yunlan for the last time and left. "Wow! What a persistent fellow!" Said Lin Jing. "If I didn't know Yunlan I might think he likes him too!" said Sang. As they all went to the meeting .

     Four hours pass, as one by one Yunlan's team went home. As Yunlan about to close the door Shen Wei went in without his acknowledge. Yunlan was surprised as Shen Wei bumped into him. As he smelled the perfume Shen Wei always wearing. "Shen Wei is that you? Why are you doing here?" He ask. "Nothing I just passing by and I saw your friends left already. Maybe you need some company here?" He said. Yunlan look confuse on him. "Don't worry Da quing is here!" As the said cat curl on Yunlan's legs. "Oh! What a cute cat!" As he lift  and cuddle him. "Funny? Da quing doesn't like other people than me, he sure likes you?" As he heard him purr on Shen Wei's hold. He suddenly smile making Shen Wei laugh, "What is it?!" He ask. "Nothing! It's just your handsome when you smile. I hope your always smile like that!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan's face suddenly change. "I remember something, I'll be doing something, can you please leave now!" As he hold Da quing back and place him in the ground. Da quing growl back when Yunlan pat his back to signal him to go. As he lead Shen Wei at the door. "Why do you always want me to leave?" He ask. Yunlan just ignored his words. But as he about to leave, Shen Wei suddenly kiss him and ran away. Making Yunlan surprised as he touched his lips. As Da quing turned back into a young man. "Boy! That guy sure is determined to get you!" As he nudge to  Yunlan. "Stop it Da quing! As he close the door.

     Minute pass as Shen Wei came to his job. The make up artist pulled him in the room and gave him the clothes to wear, "Where have you been our boss is getting piss off not seeing you!" As he pushed Shen Wei on the dressing room. An hour pass as they begin there rehearsal. Their boss sitting in front. "Where is my star model?!" As Shen Wei came doing the cat walk. "Oh! Hoh! Theirs my star model! Darling! How are you been? Tell your father I'll be expecting him to be here tomorrow night, I want him to see how fabulous my design for his son!" As Shen Wei smile on, "Don't worry sir, he'll be here!" As he wink to his boss. Many models is getting jealous on his attention. "Why is he always the star?!" One of them say. "Don't you know? His father is one of the share holder of this company plus his twin brother is one of designer here too!" Said the blond model. As Shen Wei pass by, "Wow! Nice walk! You look stunning!" The red hair said. "Thanks!" As Shen Wei walk back to his room.

     As lunch came, Shen Wei and his twin brother having lunch on a Japanese restaurant. "So how is your blind guy did you drop him off carefully in his room and gave him a passionate kiss. As Shen Wei just laugh. "Not really..." His Didi was shocked, "What?! He didn't even give you a kiss? Are you getting slow Gege?!" When a familiar face pass by outside the restaurant. "Speaking of the devil!" Shen Wei said. As Yezun look outside. Shen Wei's hot blind neighbor was taking a walk with a paper bag on his hand while in the other hand his holding the rope that leash Da quing whose leading his  way. As Shen Wei suddenly dash beside Yunlan. He quickly take the paper bag  which make Yunlan surprised as he almost hit him with his cane. While Shen Wei almost hit the floor. Luckily Yunlan caught him on the waist.