Reversing The Wish

In the hunter base, "Fei Ting! Why do you left Yunlan! His very important to us?! You know who is he?! Now Max has the upper hand! Because he have his son back with him!" Said their boss Bling bling. "Don't worry boss I'm gonna retrieve Yunlan!" As a shadow behind Bling bling emerge. Zhao Lei Wu just came back from Hong Kong.

     In the hospital, Shen Wei never left Yunlan side. His still unconscious until now. "My prince please wake up now! I miss you so much. As Shen Wei squeeze his hand. Yunlan suddenly open his eyes, "Shen Wei.... is that you?" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly stand up and called the doctor. As the doctor inspect him. His fine now! He just need a little more rest before he can be discharged.

     "Yunlan! Your eyes!" Said Shen Wei. "Oh! This I can see you clearly now!" As he laugh a little. "What happened?" He ask. "I think I lost my power because I love you too!" As he hold Shen Wei's hand. "That's the price we pay for loving someone." As he sadly say. "But I'm still happy because I have you now!" Yunlan said. Shen Wei almost cried as he hugged his Yunlan.

     "Lan lan!" As Mr. Shen came and embrace his long lost son. "What's going on?" Yunlan ask. His your father Yunlan!" Said Shen Wei. "Wait! What?! You must be mistaken sir?!" He said. "No! Your mother is Chinmy! The hunter took you away from me?! And now your here I won't ever leave you no matter what!" His father said. "Is Shen Wei my brother?" He ask. "No! His adoptive! And I'll be gladly took you to be his husband!" Mr. Shen said.
Yunlan can't be happier for his family is complete except for one. "Da quing?! Where's my cat?" Yunlan ask.

     The said cat is trying to rescue them as he went to the mansion with the help of Yezun. "So where is that butler?" As they went to the kitchen everything moves. "What's happening?" Said Yezun. "I think you should not be here my beloved!" Da quing said. "What did you call me?!" Ask Yezun. But Da quing shoved him aside as he close the door. "My....my....Hello there kitty cat? Do you want your bell back?" As the butler ring his bell. "You know you should get this for the hunters is getting nearer in the hospital! They want your friend back! Poor master Wei his husband to be will be swept away by the hunters as one of them wield a metal umbrella and saucer that can beheaded anyone!" Said the butler. "No! That Zhao Lei Wu! His still alive in this era! Yunlan will be endanger! I have to get that bell!" He said to himself. "Please give me the bell or my friends will be endanger!" He pleaded but the butler won't hid it.

     As the butler show him what is happening. The hunters came to the hospital. And they killed the body guards, their leader is Lei Wu the brother of Yunlan. "I'm gonna get my brother no matter what!" He said as he use his metal umbrella in killing the guards.

    In the kitchen Da quing tried to get the bell but the butler is quick and evade every strike he done. "Give me the bell!" He shout. As he charged his alright just to get his bell back. As he saw in the screen Lei Wu is about to open the room of Yunlan were everyone is there. Including Shen Wei and Yunlan.
As he use his metal saucer he killed the body guards as well Mr. Shen. As he was about to kill Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly embrace him making the saucer fly away before it hit him. "Brother! Come back to us! And I won't hurt your precious one!" As he smirk. "Yunlan! Don't leave me!" Shen Wei grip his hospital gown clothes. "I have too, it will make you safe. As he kiss Shen Wei for the last time. And was about to reach for his brothers hand. "Yunlan! No!" Shen Wei shout.

     In the kitchen, "No! Don't go with him!" Da quing shout. "Game is over! I win!" Said the butler. But he didn't anticipate Yezun will be at his back. As he struck him in the head and quickly get the bell and gave it to Da quing. Da quing suddenly put the bell back to his neck. At it rings at it suddenly a  bright light shine in the room. As Da quing being swept back in his time leaving Yezun reaching for him until he block out.

     A minute pass, as he woke up. "Uncle Da quing! I'm worried about you!" Said Yuwei. As he saw himself lying on the bed. "Eh? What happened?!" He ask.  As he turned into a young man. "Yuwei squeeze the life out of you and you faint." Said Yezun as he kiss him on the head. As he felt his bell on his neck, he can't help himself to embrace Yuwei. "Yuwei! Your alive!" He shout. As he jump out of the bed he kiss Yezun and ran toward Yunlan and Shen Wei's room, who having a lovely moment. As they both scream, "Da quing! Get out! Out!" Shout Yunlan as he throw a pillows to Da quing. As Da quing evaded. He was very happy that Yunlan and Shen Wei are together again. As Chu and the others came, "Da quing what have you done to them again?!" Chu is displeased.

     As Da quing came to the dinning table he saw the butler whose helping the servant. "You! Your the wish master! What are you doing here! How could you let someone like him stay here! " He shout. As all the servants look their way. "Da quing! His a new man now he don't know what your saying!" As Yezun came, Meng lol put a spell on him so would forget everything! His just an ordinary butler now! Yezun in said.