Yuki

Mr. Shen was devastated as Shen Wei shoved Yuki and pulled Yunlan behind him. "Did you know about this Da quing?" Ask Yezun. "No! Yunlan! Is an only child!" He said to Xin ci. "I have a document that prove Yunlan is my child and twin of Yuki." Xin ci said.

As it was given to Mr. Shen but he only toss it, "Are you out of your mine! Get out here! I don't know who let you in!" As he shout for guard. "You don't need us to be thrown! I just want to see if my son is doing fine in your hands. But as I can see his happy with his husband." As he gave Yunlan his card but it was swat by Shen Wei.
"So I'll see you around Yunlan!" As he walk to the exit with Yuki tailing him.

"Yunlan! Don't listen to him! Your my son not his! Remember that!" Said Mr. Shen angrily. "Luckily Yuwei is not here!" Yezun said. The party is not quiet success as they seems. As they all ride in a car toward home silently. "Yunlan don't worry! That man is just bluffing!" Said Shen Wei. "But I still need to find out whose that guy really?" Said their father. While they were taking. Yunlan look outside, "What will happen to me and my family will that guy take me away from Shen Wei? What about Yuwei?" He told himself. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him, "No matter what happened I will not give you to him. As he let Yunlan lean to his shoulder.

Minute pass, before Yunlan went to bed, he make sure that Yuwei is sleeping properly and kiss him on the head. As he was about to go back to his room. He saw his father in the veranda thinking while drinking. As he went there. "Oh! Yunlan! What are you doing here? You should be sleeping now?" As he smile to his father. "I assure you Dad! That mother has no other lover than you! I was with her when she died. She always waits for your return." As he look to him with sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry for what happened! I should have search harder then maybe she still be alive today?" As he drink his wine with one gulp. "Don't worry my child! No one gonna take you away from me this time! I'll fight that person who ever he may be!" As he wink to Yunlan. Yunlan chuckled, "Yes I know!" As he bid farewell to him and go back to his room.

He was surprised Shen Wei is waiting for him, while reading on the papers from his business. As he jump on the bed making Shen Wei almost jerk away from his doing. "Oh! My husband returned!" As he kiss him and put the papers on the nightstand as well as his glasses.

While embracing Yunlan, "Is Yuwei asleep now?" He ask. "Yes! And how about that kiss that Guo interrupted?" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly laid him on the bed and kiss him passionately. While climbing onto him. He unbutton Yunlan pajama shirt as his hands roam around his torso. Yunlan moan into the kiss. As Shen Wei break the kiss he suddenly nibble Yunlan's neck as he descend upon the nipples of Yunlan. As he suck and lick it. Yunlan suddenly hold him tightly as he moans Shen Wei's name. Without warning Yunlan suddenly flipped Shen Wei making him surprised as Yunlan is the one that ripped Shen Wei's shirt. And the one underneath Yunlan. As Yunlan descended his lips unto Shen Wei and hold him into place. Shen Wei struggle from his hold as Yunlan descended his kiss unto Shen Wei's pink nipples as he suck and lick it.
Making Shen Wei melt to his hold. "Yunlan! Aaah....." As Yunlan smirk to him. With one swift he remove Shen Wei pajama pants and briefs. Making his prize devoured by Yunlan. "Waaaait......Yunlan......" He didn't notice his body is arching to Yunlan's hold. As he shivered he suddenly spilled his seeds unto him. "That was delicious my sweet angel!" As he kiss Shen Wei again. "I want to make you mine this night!" As he smirk and took the lubricant as he rubbed into his prize and inserted slowly to Shen Wei. Shen Wei was weary and was surprised as he felt Yunlan lift his legs and nudge his prize into his hole. He almost scream Yunlan's name as he rock unto his body as he penetrate his soft spot. Making him shout for more until he spilled his seeds again unto their body. Yunlan follow as he shiver and burst inside Shen Wei. As he remove himself from Shen Wei he took a small towel to wipe them up as he toss it aside and climbed unto Shen Wei's flustered body. "Your a great kisser my love!" He whispered to his ear. Making Shen Wei redder than before. As he cover them with the blanket and kiss Shen Wei for the last time before sleeping soundly unto his neck. Shen Wei can't believe what had happened. He should have the upper hand to Yunlan but he was surprised as he easily flipped him up." When did my husband become stronger than me?" He ask himself. Until he heard Yunlan snored unto his neck. And embrace him as his one leg is on Shen Wei's waist. "He kept murmuring, "Your mine..... Mine.... don't look to any one else but me..." Shen Wei almost laugh as he kiss Yunlan's forehead and caress his face. "Yes....I will only look at you....my sweet husband." As sleep took over him.

Next day as everyone went to their job and school. Yunlan is left with Da quing and Lin Jing. Suddenly their gate was thrown like paper as it hit the guards that are guarding outside. As Yuki look at the CCTV camera, "Is my Gege here? I want to talk to him!" As he smile to the camera. Lin Jing suddenly alert the other guards as they all went there.

Yunlan on the other hand were gardening with Da quing as they heard the ruckus. And Yuki emerge infront of him. Da quing turn into a young man and guard Yunlan but he was easily toss aside by Yuki's telekinetic power as he hit a tree's bark and fell in the bushes. As Yuki saw his Gege he ran toward him. Yunlan suddenly back away and about to run. But he was hoist by his brother into his arms. "Gege! I miss you so much! I'm lonely without you! When will you come home?" He ask.