The Dream

As night time came, Shen Wei was trying to find his husband. He ask Lin Jing if he see him. As Lin Jing try to find him at the CCTV. "Yunlan gone to the gym room with Da quing." He said. As Shen Wei ran toward it.

     While Yunlan exercising his sword fight, Da quing is with him. "So you saw Fei Ting? Is he bothering you again?! I should have finished him off when I have a chance." Yunlan suddenly ruffle his hair. "So, Da quing how's your date with Yezun?" He ask. "It was so perfect! I ask him for dinner then while his eating I sing a song for him!" Da quing said. Suddenly Yunlan has a bad flash back, as they were just teenagers, and they're team were eating at the karaoke bar. Da quing suddenly took the microphone and sing. Almost all the customers boo Da quing for his awful  voice while his team mates almost lost their appetites. As the owner of the karaoke bar ban them from coming again!" That's the flash back ended Yunlan almost shiver in fright. "Da quing it's alright if Yezun say no to you! Don't worry theirs still many fishes in the ocean!" Said Yunlan. What are you saying? Yunlan! Yezun love my voice as he want another song!" He proudly say.
"I can't believe it?!  Either Yezun is deaf tone or he really love Da quing!" He said to himself.

     As the other latter block Shen Wei just to give him the detail on their date. "Did you see this Gege!" As he show an ear plugs. While Da quing sang a song for me, I put this on for I heard he have an awful voice." He whispered to his brother. When did you heard he sing?" Shen Wei ask. When his in the kitchen he sing a song for his fried fish.  My ears almost gone deaf as he high pitch his song. So I prepared this ear plugs for my poor ears." Said Yezun. "Why didn't you tell him?!" Said Shen Wei. "I don't want too it might break his heart!" As he said worriedly. It only made Shen Wei laugh.

     While Yunlan rest for a bit an arm suddenly embrace him from behind making him jump at it. And almost fight him off. It was only Shen Wei. "Honey! Don't do that?! I almost flipped you up!" He said. "Tell me are you still worried about Fei Ting? Look as I heard the hunters is been disbanded for the friendship of the humans and demons in this world. So you can relax a bit he won't harm you again! I assure you of that!" As he embrace Yunlan. "I hope your right!" As he lean his head to Shen Wei.

     The body guard of Shen Wei that follow Fei Ting never come back. And that worries Shen Wei. As he kiss the sleeping Yuwei on the head and cover him with the blanket. When he came back to his room he found Yunlan looking outside their window. As if he scanning something. "Yunlan why don't you go back to sleep?" He ask. He laugh suddenly, "I was waiting for my wife to come back to me! As he suddenly pulled Shen Wei to him. "Would you stop calling me your wife?!" As Shen Wei is getting upset. "It was supposed to be you! Your bearing our child!" Without warning Yunlan pushed Shen Wei into the bed. Making him surprised, as he fall easily. "When did he get so almighty here?!" He ask himself. As Yunlan suddenly dive to him and snuggle to his body. "Shen Wei I don't care whose husband and wife as long as your with me." While doing that lost puppy face that make Shen Wei melt his heart. "Stop it Yunlan! Your doing it again!" He said. Yunlan looked puzzled, "What am I doing?!' He ask. "That thing! You can't persuade me to be your wife!" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan just look at him batting his eyes on confusion. As Shen Wei gave up, "Okey! Okey! I'm your wife now! But you can call me that if we're only in this room!" He said.

     As Yunlan lean his head to Shen Wei's chest. "My wife! I like the sound of that. It means you only belong to me!" As he chuckle on his chest. Shen Wei blushed like a tomatoe hearing that he belongs to Yunlan only. "Er.....a wife isn't so bad at all." He said. But Yunlan have already fallen asleep not hearing what he said. "You bad man ...I'm confessing my love to you and you have fallen asleep without hearing it." He said. As he kiss Yunlan on the head, "I love you too!" And embrace him.

     Yunlan have a dream he was in their garden with his three children. While he was playing with them. Yuwei came, "How could you do this to me Papa! Why did you left me for them!" He scream. As his three children went to their father's back for their afraid of their big brother.
"Yuwei I never left you! I always been searching for you! You know that! I love you Yuwei come back to your Papa!" Yunlan pleaded to him.
As he reach for his hand. But suddenly Yuwei laugh and his voice suddenly change, "You all wanted me to die! Isn't it Papa!" He shout. He suddenly clutches Yunlan's neck and tried to choke him to death. The triplets suddenly use their power. "Don't touch my Papa! Bad Gege!" They shout!" They union said. But their power is not enough as they were thrown in different direction. Suddenly somebody slashed a sword on Yuwei's back making his grip to Yunlan's loosen as he fall on the ground. "Yuwei!!!" As he took the body of his dead son and look whose holding the sword is none other than his sweet wife Shen Wei. Shen Wei look dreaded on what he have done as he kneeled infront of Yunlan and cried. "I'm sorry Yunlan! His trying to kill you and our children!" He said. As Yunlan suddenly wake up. Making his  Shen Wei stir. As he ran toward Yuwei's room. Making Guo alert, "What's wrong leader?!" He ask. "I just want to check my son!" As he went there. And hug Yuwei who woke up. "Papa what's wrong? Did you two have a fight again?" Yunlan just cradle him in his arms and cried. "Yuwei can I sleep here for a moment. " Yuwei just nod as he hugged back his father and sleep. Shen Wei suddenly came. "Yunlan what's the matter? You just run away from me? " He ask worriedly. "Shen Wei promise  me! You won't harm our Yuwei! Promise me that!" He ask. "Yes! Why will I harm him? His our son and our angel!" As they both laid at Yuwei's bed and sleep.