The Truth Unveil

As Kunlun about to stand up. Shen Wei suddenly cling to his neck and flipped him up, as he kiss him hungrily.

     Kunlun can't believe whats happening that soft and sweet lips is kissing him non stop. As Shen Wei moan and deepen the kiss. Kunlun is struggling from his hold but his melting inch by inch as Shen Wei descendent his tongue onto his open mouth. While his hands caress Kunlun bare chest under his shirt. Kunlun can only clutches his hold unto the blanket as he moans to the kiss as well. He didn't notice Shen Wei break the kiss. As he kiss his neck while taking off his shirt buttons. And descendent to the pink nipples  that's awaiting for his attention as he lick and suck it tenderly making Kunlun moan for more while caressing Shen Wei's hair. As he did it again to the other. While unzipping Kunlun pants and pulled it down with his briefs. Shen Wei suddenly descend his lips to his prize as he lick and stroke it. Making Kunlun arch his body for more contact until Shen Wei swallowed him whole.
Kunlun suddenly call his name over and over until he spilled his seed unto his waiting mouth. As he tried to breath again, Shen Wei angle himself to him while putting lubricant unto his dagger. "Mr. Shen what are you doing?" He breathless ask. As he felt his legs being brought to mid air by Shen Wei. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. "Dad! I'm finished taking a bath! Are you two ready?" Yuwei ask. "Wait a second dear we're coming down within a minute!" Shen Wei shout. "Okey!" As he went downstairs. Yunlan is too late to call for Yuwei for help, as he felt something big put on his hole. "Call me darling not Mr. Shen I told you!" He whispered to his ear. Kunlun want to protest on to that, but it's making it hard. As he wanted to scream and wiggle out of Shen Wei. While Shen Wei hold him to place as he kiss him again to distract him from the pain. Kunlun  claw him from the back. As Shen Wei went in and out to him until he hit his soft spot. Making  him arch his body for more contact. As he suddenly hold him tightly unto his arms as he rock his body. Kunlun didn't know when he scream, for Shen Wei is kissing him non stop. As he spilled his seeds unto them while Shen Wei burst inside of him. He almost cried as he felt that. As both party tried to relax their breathing. Shen Wei suddenly taken off from him and nuzzle on to Kunlun. "I'm sorry I've done this I can't help myself your so irresistible." As he nibble on Kunlun's neck. Making Kunlun shiver unto it. "It's alright, darling!" As Kunlun suddenly said it. Making Shen Wei smile on that word. As he kiss Kunlun again. "You didn't know how you make me happy, honey." Shen Wei said.

     Minute pass, as they descended downstairs. Yuwei suddenly ran toward his  Papa. As he pulled him unto him. "Papa what's wrong why are you walking like that?" As Kunlun about to explain. Shen Wei cling to Kunlun's shoulder. Your Papa slip at the bathroom, so don't pulled him much okey?!" Said his Dad. If only Kunlun could see Shen Wei expression. As he tried not to laugh on what he said.

     As they walk back to the garden, Shen Wei suddenly hold Kunlun's hand. Making Kunlun smile as his other hand is gently being pulled by Yuwei. "About your brother Kunlun, we found out someone had put a spell on him, do you know anyone who hates your brother?" Shen Wei ask. As Kunlun smiling face suddenly change. "A spell? But my brother said he fell that's why his in a state of sleeping!" He said. "Don't tell me you still have one  more brother?!" As he suddenly hold Kunlun on both his shoulder. "Yunlan! You don't have a brother! That's Zhao Lei Wu! His your enemy! He made you this way! And made you forget about us!" As Shen said forgetting Yuwei was there. As he tug his Papa. "Whose that?!" He ask. "Yuwei can you play for a while I want to talk to your Papa." Said Shen Wei. As he let Guo and Chu guard Yuwei.

     As the two of them left. Shen Wei cup his face. "Yunlan believe what I say! Your Yunlan not Kunlun! And your brother that is sleeping is Da quing! Your best friend! Lei Wu had put a sleeping spell on him while he made you forgot about us!" Shen Wei said. "What are you talking about my brothers?! This is not in the contract?" He said. But Shen Wei shake him, "Stop telling about the contract! This is your true identity! Your my long lost husband, I'll make you see it! I will bring the best doctor so you can see us again! Your family and friends." As Shen Wei embrace him. "I don't understand what's happening?" Said Kunlun. But Shen Wei's embrace making him warm and secure as he also hugged him back. "Don't ever come back to that man because he lied to you every single word! Just believe in me! Your one true love!" As he cup his face. "I'm the one who love you dearly!" He said. Kunlun didn't understand what's happening but as he nod to Shen Wei and replied to him, "Yes!" Shen Wei kiss him on the  head and embrace him.

     Back to the bar Lei Wu came as he trying to find Yunlan. "Where is my brother? Why isn't he here?!" He ask furiously to Mr. Shu. "I've heard he was taken by a customer that have a liking on him and brought him to his house." Said Mr. Shu. "Who is this customer?! Who also took my other brother?!" Lei Wu ask. As Mr. Shu given his call card. "It's Mr. Shen Wei, your brother is very lucky he found a rich lover!" But Lei Wu pound his fist. "I never told you to give my brother to any customer!" He shout. We didn't know he was taken until this night he was gone as well your other brother!" Mr. Shu said. As Lei Wu furiously went out. "I will get him back no matter, what!" He said.

     Kunlun suddenly sneeze. "Are you alright?!" Ask Shen Wei. "They say if you sneeze some one is taking about you? Do you have someone you left in the bar?" Shen Wei jealousy ask. "No! No one! I'm not interested in any customers even they gave me money, until you came along." As he said that. Shen Wei can't help to smile on that. "You really waited for me huh?!" As he whispered to himself.