Rescue Of Shen Wei

As Shen Wei woke up he was held with both hands and legs are chained. While big brown eyes furiously looking  at him.

     "I believe your Zhu Hong?" He ask with a smirk. Zhu Hong just glared at him. "How did he know my name? Did Yunlan told him everything?!" She whispered to herself. As she slapped him hard, "This one for bewitching our leader!" As she slapped again " This one making our leader betray us!" She said. But it only made Shen Wei laugh. "Am I right in what I'm hearing?! I don't bewitch anyone? It just show Yunlan loves me more than anyone!" Something strike in Zhu Hong heart as she slapped him again. "I won't believe you! Yunlan is always been loyal to us since we were kids! And we are his family! Until you came along!" She said. "Yes! Your just friend to him nothing more!" As Shen Wei smirk to him again.  "We will get him back! Sang give me the rope!" She shout. "Zhu! This is not what we talk about! We're just gonna wait for Yunlan!" Sang said. But Zhu Hong took the rope from Sang and bind Shen Wei to it. The rope suddenly shine brightly making Shen Wei scream as it burn his skin.

      As Chu came to the snake village, "Where is Zhu Hong and Sang!" He ask Lin Jing. "I don't know they should be here!" As Lin Jing tried to call both of them. As Zhu is tormenting Shen Wei. "Zhu! Chu is calling us! What we gonna do?!" Sang ask, as she held the phone to her. "Chu! I changed my mind! I won't give Shen Wei back to Yunlan in one piece!" As she hang the phone. "Are you crazy! Chu is our leader you can't do that!" As Zhu Hong glared at her. Sang suddenly  ran away from her. "She's getting out of control!" Until she bumped to someone who she didn't expect Yunlan. As he held her tightly, "Where is Shen Wei! We're is my husband!" He shake her. "Please Sang we just want to get Shen Wei back!" Said Da quing. As Guo nod to him. "I can't.....Zhu will be mad at me!" She said.

      As they came to the place, Zhu were suprise to see Yunlan with Da quing, Guo and Sang. Who immedietly apologize to Zhu Hong.
"Zhu! Give Shen Wei back!" But as he see him chained up and blood dripping from his arms and body which the rope held him. Yunlan suddenly ran toward him only to be blocked by Zhu Hong as she tried to pierce him with her nails. Yunlan jump back to evade her attack. "How can you betray us! How can you betray me! I always look up to you. I gave you my heart but you just shattered it! And you gave your heart to this demon!" As she charge to Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly pulled her arms. "I never betray all of you! It just happened!" But she won't listen and almost graze his face with her nails. He have no choice but to call Da quing. Da quing suddenly combine with his sword. "I don't want to do this Zhu! As they both charge each other. Yunlan cut her nails and knocked her at the back. Sang almost scream as she went to Zhu side. While Yunlan cut Shen Wei's chained and took out the rope. Which lead Shen Wei to fall into his arms. "Shen Wei....Darling! Wake up!" As Yunlan kiss him non stop on his face. Beautiful dark eyes of Shen Wei suddenly open and welcome by the cute brown eyes of Yunlan. "I thought you never come..." He suddenly smile. As Yunlan embrace him tightly and lift him up. As he was about to walk back toward the village. "Yunlan..
come back to us...." Zhu cried while reaching for him. Yunlan wanted to say sorry but as he looked to his husband swollen face he turned his back to Zhu. Zhu cried loudly while Sang comforting her.

     Suddenly she see something shinny aiming for Yunlan. She removed herself to Sang. "Yunlan!" She shout. As she blocked the poisonous arrow that aim for Yunlan and that pierce her heart. "Zhu Hong!" Yunlan suddenly shout. As Guo aim his electric rod to the man, but it's too late his gone. As she fall on the ground.

     Sang scream, as she came to Zhu Hong side. "Zhu! Don't close your eyes!" As she shaking her to wake up. Suddenly the men of Mr. Shen came. Chu and Lin Jing were too late to come as they see Yunlan and the others are surrounded by the people of Shen. And they took them at the cars and drove away leaving Zhu on the ground. As Chu lift the dead body of Zhu. "Zhu..." Lin Jing wanted to cry. "We will get back the others this I swear!" Said the angry Chu.

     An hour pass, as Shen Wei eyes flutter open. He was surprised his in his room now. Guarding him is his brother. "Yunlan? Where is he?" He ask his. He is with father. " Did you know Yunlan is the missing son of father? And we're just adopted?" As Shen Wei nod. "I just found out recently. As he tried to stand straight,  his brother help him up. As they walk were Yunlan are.
"Please father! Let my friends go!" He ask. As he saw Sang and Guo were cage in the cell. "Dad! Let them go! They save me please!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan went to his side. Mr. Shen let them free. As he want to talk to Yunlan for a while.
As the two of them walk to the library.  "Did you know I'm your father?" He ask." In the camp site Da quing told me." Suddenly Mr. Shen embrace him, "I didn't mean to left you and your mother! They made us separated back then I was young and didn't know what to do and I really want to get you two. But it's to late the hunters got you first and your mother died. I hope you forgive me my son. I wasn't there when you needed me the most. As Mr. Shen cried to him. Yunlan pat him on shoulder, "Can you give me time for a while. I'm still shocked about the news. As he hugged his father back. Unknown to them someone is not happy on finding the news that Yunlan is still alive.