Daparted

In the headquarters of Hunter. A familiar man came as all of them salute him. "Welcome back Zhao Lei Wu!" As boss Bling bling said. "I came back from Hong Kong, they say it's urgent?!  So until now Fei didn't get my brother back?" He ask. "I'm sorry to tell you yes and with additional he have a son from his husband Shen Wei one of the wolf clan." He said. Zhao Lei Wu was taken back at what he say. "A son? How can he? I know Shen Wei is a man? As well as my brother?" As boss fidget his hands. "That's why we want him back! Can you do that?!" He ask. Lei Wu just nod. But give me your all hunters!" He ask.

     Next day as Yunlan is in the garden with Yuwei and his bodyguards. Suddenly Zhao Lei Wu came, Yunlan was surprised. "Big brother Lei Wu! Is that you?!" As both man embrace one another. Chu suddenly become alert and the others. As Lin Jing and Guo went to Yuwei side. As Lei Wu saw Yuwei. "What a cute child?! Is he yours?" He ask. As Yunlan nod and smile.

     "Whose that guy?" Ask Guo to Da quing. "Oh! His big brother of Yunlan you may say before they all met you. His the one who gave his surname to Yunlan since he don't have one back then. His mentor and teacher. But be prepared I didn't know how he get through the guards there?!" Said Da quing. "Your husband? Where is he?" Lei Wu ask. "Oh! His at work? Why?" Suddenly Yunlan almost been put to sleep by Lei Wu's umbrella pin. Yunlan evade it. "What's the meaning of this?! I'm your brother!"  Yunlan ask. "I'm sorry Yunlan but the hunter wants you back!" As his steel umbrella emerge from his back. "Guo! Take Yuwei back to the house quickly!" As Guo and Chu was about to get the child back to the house, they were block by the other hunters. "Where are the guards?!" Said Da quing. "Oh! That! I already put them to sleep!" Lei Wu said. As Lei Wu continue his assault to Yunlan, he call Da quing to emerge him with the sword while the others fight for their lives. Lei Wu welcome Yunlan a rain of umbrella spikes in his hands. As Lin Jing deflect it with his bubble gum shield. "Lin Jing! Forget about me protect Yuwei! Hurry!" As he ran toward Guo and Chu.

     In the office Shen Wei was reading a report until a call alerted him. As one of the guards called him that the hunters penetrait their house. He quickly dashed outside to get to the car and speed back to his house. When he was about to go to the house,  another hunter block his way, Fei Ting I'm sorry but I cannot let you in!" As he tried to freeze Shen Wei with his eye. Shen Wei evade it as he throw Fei Ting to mid air just to get to his husband. But he was block again by many hunters. Yunlan now  fighting his mentor who throws spikes metal as he twirl his metal umbrella. Suddenly heard Yuwei cried making the earth shake. Lei Wu never anticipate a little boy can manipulate the ground. As all of them lost it's balance. Yunlan has the upper hand. As he kick the umbrella from Lei Wu hands. And he shout again to Guo to run with Yuwei. While trying to knock off his big brother. He successfully hit him on the head as he was thrown at one of the tree. Yunlan run toward Yuwei to rendevous to Shen Wei.
While running he heard his big brother called him. " Yunlan! You think you can escape me!" As he took another instrument in which Yunlan is frighten to see  the steel saucer. For it can cuts anyone head.
"You know one way or another you have to fight me!" He shout.

     "Guo run toward Shen Wei and don't look back! Understand!" As Guo nod. "But....wait....what about...you?!" He stutter. "Just do it!" As he kiss Yuwei for the last time. "Take care of your Dada will you?!" He said. As the little toddler stop it's crying like he understand his father. Yunlan never notice his son marking his face. As he gave him back to Guo and pushed them to run at the other side. "Da quing are willing to be with me to the end of my life?!" Said Yunlan. "What?! I mean yes! We're always been connected you know that?!" Said Da quing. "Then let's face my big brother!" He said. As Da quing swallowed hard, "Can we just run again?" As he bat his eyes. "Da quing!" Said Yunlan. "Okey....okey....I'm just kidding?! He...he...!" As they face Lei Wu.

     Shen Wei never seen so much hunters came his guards were almost worn out. Suddenly his father and brother came with more men. As he see from afar Yuwei was seeing carried by Guo, Chu and Lin Jing towards them. As he scanning were's Yunlan and Da quing.  As he carried Yuwei, "Guo where's Yunlan?!" He ask.

     The said person had successfully gotten out of the garden but run into nearby cliff. As the metal saucer almost hit him. He deflected it with his sword. As the instrument went back to his owner. "Yunlan just come back to us and I won't hurt you..." Lei Wu said. " You know big brother what will they do to me! They will cut me in many pieces just like what happened to the other demons! I will be dead too if I come back to them!" He said. Suddenly somebody shout from behind. It's Shen Wei. As Lei Wu smirk, "This is all your fault!" He shout. As he made his metal saucer fly toward Shen Wei. Yunlan deflected it but his eyes was hit. As he scream in pain. Shen Wei panic as he run toward Yunlan.  But the saucer came back to Lei Wu as he was about to made it fly again to Shen Wei.  Yunlan pushed him hard on the cliff. As Lei Wu about to fall, he clutches Yunlan's piece cloth,  he also pulled Yunlan along with him as well his sword. Shen Wei was too late in reaching for him. As both fall in the depths below.