Meeting You Again

"Excuse me! Can I have my shade back? As Yunlan ask again. "I already told you, I want to know your name! Don't you know who I am? I'm the famous model Shen Wei.  You can see me in t.v and magazine even in bill boards. As he extend his hand.

     Yunlan start laughing, "Sir as you can see, "I'm blind and can't watch anything you said! So please hand my shades and no one will get hurt!" He angrily say. But as the elevator open again. "It's Zhao Yunlan! That's his name!" Said Da quing. And as Da quing wrote the room number on his Shen Wei's hand. He took the shade and pulled Yunlan out. Shen Wei was speechless. "Zhao Yunlan....I will remember that!" He told himself.

     "What have you done Da quing! Why did you gave him my name?! Are you out of your mind! I can't fall in love you know that?! I will lost my power and there's only the two of us left!" As Yunlan tried to walk away from Da quing. "This is for your own good Yunlan! You'll thank me someday!" He said. As he bumped into someone, the butler. "What are you doing?! I thought you wanted the two to never meet again?!" He said. "But I thought it's only a joke! Can you reverse it please!" Said Da quing. " You can't reverse it! If you do your life might get endanger!" Said the butler. "I don't care!" But as Da quing turned the butler is gone.

     While Yunlan is trying to get the items from the grocery. "Where is that fat cat anyway! I can't see what I'm putting in the cart!" He grumply said. "Can I help you with that?!" As Shen Wei took his list of items needed. "Hey! It's you again! I told you to scram! I don't need your help!" But suddenly he almost trip on something. Luckily Shen Wei was there and help him up. As Yunlan got near him. He can't help to smell him. He smelled like spring and orange perfume. He didn't notice he have already lean to Shen Wei as he recollect himself. "Sorry about that!" As he tried to stand up again and pushed the cart. "Let me help you!" As Shen Wei help him on the cart.

     Suddenly an announcement was heard that the famous model Shen Wei will be marrying a famous and rich woman. "Ooops!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan laugh again, "Sir! Is that your name they have announce? Well congratulations on your upcoming marriage!" He said. "Wait! Let me explain! I never love her! I was just force." But Yunlan cut him, "Oh! Really they all say that! And afterwards when they have what you want they gonna leave you in mid air?!" He said. As he tried to walk away from him. But Shen Wei still follow him. As he was on the counter to pay. He tried to find his wallet and remember Da quing have it. As Shen Wei have paid it. "You again?! I've already told you to go home!" Yunlan said. But the the people at their back complain. "Hey! Pal let him pay your bills so you can finish now! Where also waiting here!" They shout. As Yunlan have no choice as to let him help him. Da quing on the other hand watch carefully on what's happening. "Yes! They have already found each other!" He said.

     But as they went to Yunlan's room, " Thank you for helping me out!" As Yunlan about to close it. "Wait! Are you not inviting me in?!" As Shen Wei went in without Yunlan permission. "Whatta?! Persuasive person!" He said. "Wow! Your place looks......" As Shen Wei look at the place of Yunlan. It has only one mattress, one chair and table and a cabinet and they have no lights. "How can you live like this?" He ask. "You can leave now if you want to?!" Yunlan said while his making a tea for Shen Wei. "No way! It's kinda romantic really just the two of us and there's no lights on!" As Yunlan gave him the tea. Shen Wei can't help to touched Yunlan's hand. "Wow! You get rough hands are you doing gym?" He ask. Yunlan suddenly retrieve his hands. "Please finish the tea and leave!" As he was about to go back to the kitchen. Shen Wei suddenly pull him to sit.
"It's very rude if you didn't entertain  your visitor." He said. "Why I letting this guy do what he wants?" Yunlan said to himself. "Okey fine! But after this leave! Okey?" Yunlan said. "Why not? It's not like you let me sleep here?" Shen Wei teasingly said. "Huh! You wish?!" Said Yunlan.

     "So, Yunlan whose your company here?" He ask. "No one! Just my cat!" He said. That's pretty lonely wanna be my roommate since I don't have one too?" He ask. "Are you not finish with your tea yet? Your fiancee might be waiting for you in your room, so please leave!" Said Yunlan.

     An hour pass, as Shen Wei left his room but not before kissing his hand and making Yunlan blushed. As Yunlan close the door, "What kind of guy is he?!" But as Yunlan touched his hand were Shen Wei kiss him. He can't stop himself from smiling.

     In Shen Wei's room, "Where have you been Gege?!" His Didi ask. " To your future brother in law!" As he happily said. "What?! Where?!" Yezun ask. As he went to the veranda and pointed to his mysterious neighbor. "And Didi his hot but a grumpy blind guy!" Shen Wei said. "Wow! A mysterious, hot, grumpy blind guy! That's an interesting guy?!" His Didi said. That's why I need d to call off the engagement! I think I love him!" Said Shen Wei. Yezun almost spit his juice that his drinking, "Call off the engagement! Are you serious?! Father won't be please!" He said.

     At night came, while Shen Wei about to close his curtains to sleep he saw Yunlan with his uniform and a cat about to leave his room. As he went outside just to follow him. To know what his doing this very late night. "Funny? He walks like he could see everything. " As he hide behind a corner and saw Yunlan fight a demon. He was surprised Yunlan's eyes shine brightly in the dark as the cat merge in the stick to become a sword and killed the demon. As the demon disappeared, Yunlan suddenly fall unto the ground while Da quing turned back into a human to help him. Da quing was surprised as Shen Wei came and help him with Yunlan. "Hurry! Let's bring him to my room?!" As he help Shen Wei  to carried the wounded Yunlan.