Shocking Revelation

As the doctor check the condition of his husband in the other room, Yunlan suddenly shout. Making Shen Wei and the others jump in surprise.

     Shen Wei and his father suddenly went inside. As Shen Wei see his Yunlan crying. He want to hold him. "Don't touch me!" He suddenly shout again. Making Shen Wei looked confuse. "Congratulation sir! Your husband is pregnant!" Shen Wei was shocked. As the doctor congratulate him, he faint. Wang suddenly hold his son boss. While Mr. Shen was overjoyed another additional to the family. Even Da quing can't understand what happened. As well as Guo, Sang and Wang.

     When they went home, Yunlan went straight to their room and toward their bathroom and lock himself up. As Shen Wei run after him and knock on the door. "Honey! Being pregnant is not that bad!" Shen Wei said. "Easy for you to say!" As he cried again. As minute pass by, Yunlan suddenly got hungry. And he peek outside, if his husband is ther. As he see he is nowhere to be found. He slowly walk outside the bathroom and  saw a plate of foods ready for him on the bed. He carefully went outside and eat on the bed, he didn't notice Shen Wei was watching him  at a corner while trying not to make a sound. So Yunlan may eat properly. For he need it for the growing child inside his body. As he finished his eating and about to go back to the bathroom. Shen Wei block his way. "I'm not letting my husband and future child sleep on the bathroom!" If you want I'll be sleeping on the floor and you!" As he pushed Yunlan lightly on the bed.
"Will be sleeping here! Okey!" As he took off the plates and went outside.

     When Shen Wei came back Yunlan have already change into his pajama and now sleeping soundly. As carefully walk to the bathroom to take a bath and change his clothes.
A minute pass, as Shen Wei finished talking his bath and put on his pajama. He quickly took a mattress and a pillow to sleep on the floor but a hand suddenly hold him. "I can't sleep without you at my side." Yunlan shyly said to him. As Shen Wei happily went beside his husband and kiss him on the head. He  embrace Yunlan tightly. "So are you not mad to me anymore?" He ask. Yunlan just nod and snuggle to him. As both went to sleep.

     Next morning Yunlan went to see Chu and Lin Jing in the cell. "Hey! You two still didn't believe me? Are you still mad?" He ask. As both won't talk to him. But he still give them foods to eat. "I will come back if you want to talk to me again."

     As Yunlan came back at dinning table. "Where have you been?" Ask Shen Wei. Yunlan just went silent. "Oh! They still didn't want to talk to you? Give them time and they will." As Shen Wei spoon feed him with food. "Yes! Yunlan they will understand you just like us!" As all of them nod.

     At the hunter base, "What they've been captured!" Said their boss Bling bling. "But there's a good news sir! Yunlan is pregnant with the demons baby! If we can get Yunlan's baby, we can build an army against them! Sir!" As their boss smile on that.

     While Yunlan is resting in their home, Shen Wei went to a department store. To buy the things Yunlan needed as his looking at small baby clothes. He saw a music box display on the shop. As he open to know what song it's playing. He was shock to hear that familiar song that reminds him of his real home. In the wolf town, as he saw himself playing with his twins when they're just kids  at a Christmas tree as the music box playing that song. Suddenly hunters came. Their father tried to protect them. As their mother suddenly took them away from their house. Suddenly they heard the howl of their father when something pierce him. As their mother trying to flee from them an arrow was struck to her back but still she tried to run with them until she fall and can't run anymore. As they tried to pull her up one of the hunters came and slashed her at the back with his sword. As she fell to the ground. His brother embrace him in fright. As one of the hunters about to kill them Mr. Shen came and bite the head off the hunter. As he took the two of them in his arms,
"You are safe now ! No one will harm you again!" As the mark of dragon embedded on his forehead.
Suddenly Shen Wei jerk back to reality as one of their body guards called him. For his husband is asking for him to come back home.
As he closed the box and laid it back in the display set. And hurriedly paid the the things they bought. So he could go back to his dear husband.

     His dear husband in the other hand is having a panick attack. His mark on his forehead is getting visible as he tried it to erase it with a wet towel. His father trying to calm him down. But he won't even listen, it only got worst when Da quing said, "Oh! No! Yunlan your becoming an ugly demon. He jokingly said. As he almost slapped Da quing but transformed into a cat and run behind Sang and Wang. But Yunlan never stopped on that as he run after Da quing. Poor Guo just gonna give a hot tea for Yunlan to calm him down. As the tea was poured unto him when Da quing and Yunlan ran toward him.

     As Yunlan caught Da quing and gonna eat him. "Yunlan! It's me your friend! Don't eat me!" He shout. Yunlan was shocked as he realized he was about to eat his partner. As he dropped Da quing accidentally and ran back to his room and lock it. His father knocking on him to open it but he won't let him in. As Shen Wei came, he order Yunlan to open it, as his the only one who permitted to come in. Shen Wei was surprised
as the lights is off. And he was about to turn the lights on. "Don't!" Shout Yunlan. "Yunlan what's wrong?" Shen Wei ask. As he switch the lamp beside Yunlan. He was surprised Yunlan crouched in a fetus position. "Honey!" As he went beside him. As a teary Yunlan look at him. The dragon mark is appearing on his forehead. "I'm a monster now and almost ate Da quing!" As Shen Wei comfort him. "That's not true! I also have one!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan looked at him, he was surprised as he can see  Shen Wei's mark now. The wolf mark. "As you can see I'm also just like you!" While he kiss him on the forehead.  "So! Do you like to eat Da quing for dinner?" As he jokingly say just make his Yunlan laugh again.