Crazy Love

As the couple enjoying in each other arms. "Room service!" Suddenly someone knock. Yunlan having a fun time to his wifey put on his robe again as Shen Wei had done it also.

     The room boy  delivered their dinner, stake with red wine. As the room boy leave. Yunlan almost jump as Da quing emerge under the table. "Yunlan I saw Fei Ting his in another room with Jiang owner of "Black Rose Perfume." Yunlan whispered to Da quing to follow them and report what are they doing. And he let Da quing go outside before Shen Wei see him. Suddenly Shen Wei came. "So, how's the food? Ask Shen Wei. "Taste really good!" Said Yunlan while his eating a portion of it. So Shen Wei won't notice it. Suddenly Shen Wei turn his head to taste the beef inside his mouth instead, making Yunlan shock as Shen Wei deepen the kiss. Hmmm....it's delicious!" He said. As he break the kiss and pulled Yunlan to sit on his lap and spoon feed him.

     Yunlan can't stop his heart beating fast. Even in a million times they repeat this scene Yunlan will always be surprised by Shen Wei sweetness to him.  And hoping time would stop for he didn't want this to end. But alas Shen Wei sweetness suddenly stop as some one call from his phone, for he needed him to come back in the office, making Yunlan wyn again from the lost touch of his sweet wifey. "Yunlan I'm sorry but I'm needed at the office quickly!" While putting his clothes on. Yunlan suddenly embrace him from behind, "Do you have to go?" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly turned around to kiss his dear husband to let him go. "Don't worry let's continue this tonight! I promise you!" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan just hugged him back. "I won't let you go!" As Yunlan pout. "Oh! My sweet husband your acting more like a wife that you won't see your husband again!" As he cradle him in his arms. "Am not!" As he lean to  Shen Wei. "Then you better put on your clothes for we will ride  back toward our house and I'm going back to the office.

     Minute pass as they ride the car, unknown to them someone follow them back to the mansion. "I'll call you later!" Said Shen Wei. As he kiss him good bye before leaving. The man whose watching them almost went outside but as he saw Lin Jing came out of the gate he retreat back to the car.

      When they're inside the mansion, "Tell me the truth did you two reconcile?" Lin Jing ask while squealing. Yunlan almost slapped the man on the back. But his feeling now is like flying in the air. As he pass what Lin Jing said  and chuckled. "What did you think?! And we still got another date this evening!" As he wink.

     "Any word from Da quing?" He ask. "Nothing yet leader! I can still see him his still in the hotel tailing Fei Ting." As Yunlan pat him and went upstairs to ready himself for his hot date tonight.  In Shen Wei's office. The employees notice their boss happy aura. The employee who always get scolded for his mistake their boss just pat him on the shoulder and pointed the mistake. "What happened to boss he sure is an angel today?" One of them whispered. When their boss turned they suddenly went back to work. He suddenly called Wang to his office. "You and Da quing planned this didn't you?" He ask. As Wang about to apologize for leaving Shen Wei. He was cut by his boss saying, "You two will have a bonus!" He said. Wang was surprised as he thank his boss and was about to go back to her sit. Shen Wei order her a bouquet of roses delivered to Yunlan. As she nod and leave.

      The said Yunlan is finishing a bath when his phone ring. "Da quing ! What is it?" He ask. "I think Jiang is regrouping the hunter! I found out Jiang is the nephew of our boss Bling bling." Da quing said. "Then we too needed to make a plan to stop them or another war will erupt." Yunlan said. "And I heard they have a something to get you back leader to their side!" Said Da quing. As Yunlan cut his call. He suddenly remembered Yuwei. He hurriedly get dress and went to Yuwei's school.

     Minute pass, Yuwei was surprised his Papa came to get him. He quickly ran to his father and hugged him. "Why did you came Papa?" He ask. As  he lift Yuwei to his arms. Chu and Guo was surprised as well.  "Do Shen Wei know your here? He will be mad if you didn't go with a body guard!" Said Chu. As Lin Jing emerge behind Yunlan. "Don't worry I'm here!" He shout. "But were's Da quing?" He ask. As Yunlan let Yuwei into their car, "Da quing is on a mission the hunter is regrouping again with the help of Jiang owner of Black Rose Perfume and nephew of our former boss. And they trying to get me again, so I came here they might take my Yuwei and I don't want that to happen!" He whispered to Chu and Guo.

      When they went home, Yuwei lean to his Papa, "Are Dad and you are okey now? I don't want you to fight again?" As he doing that doe eyes. "Don't worry my little Yuwei! We love each other so dearly, we won't fight anymore. Infact we have a date tonight!" As he kiss Yuwei on the head. Yuwei can't stop giggling.

     When they got home Yunlan was surprised there's a bouquet of roses waiting for him and it's from his Shen Wei.  And there's a message, "Don't forget our date tonight! Love Shen Wei 💖."  Yunlan was so happy as he smell the roses he notice Yuwei is giggling non stop. "Is that from Dad?" He ask. "Yes Yuwei and I must prepare for our date tonight! Would you like to help me out?" As they hurriedly went to his room to change while Yuwei help him pick a clothes and comb his father hair. As they finished it, "Well Yuwei how did I look?" He ask. Yuwei suddenly went to get the perfume and gave it to Yunlan. As he sprinkled it to his clothes. "There! Dad will love you truly!" He said.

     As the said Dad trying to hurriedly ran toward the elevator with his secretary and body guards. "Wang! Have reserved the restaurant?" He ask. "Yes sir! And the musician as well, your husband will be pleased in your date." She said.