Hot Summer

When Yunlan, Shen Wei and the others came to the beach. "Wow! This place looks amazing!" Said Shen Wei as he pulled Yunlan to him.

      Look we can see the three islands here!  And the sand is white as snow!" Said Shen Wei. "Yes! We will have a lovely moment here!" Shen Wei whispered to Yunlan. Making Yunlan red. As he pulled Yunlan to check in their room, Da quing and the others went with them. "Poor Guo and Chu they can't come with us for Yuwei still have school!" Said Lin Jing. While Da quing laughing like crazy, "Yes! I'm free from Yuwei today and can relax on my cat form!" He said to himself. While Yezun still looking on Yunlan. As Da quing elbow him, "I told you to find somebody else!" He said. "Who told you I'm looking at him?" As he went to his room. "Pfft! I'm just helping out! See if I care?!" Said Da quing. As Lin Jung look at him. "What?!" He ask. "Stop meddling around with someone's love life!" Said Lin Jing. As Da quing clings to Lin Jing shoulder. "That's why I don't want to fall in love! Your only end up in trouble!" Said Da quing. As he pull Lin Jing to their room.

     As Yunlan and Shen Wei emerge from their room. Shen Wei wearing a khaki brown shorts, a white sando underneath, a blue polo and a blue rubber shoes, while Yunlan wear a white polo long sleeve that been folded below his arms, a dark blue shorts and a khaki rubber shoes. As Yunlan notice a necklace with a pendant yellow on it, around Shen Wei's neck. "Who gave you that?" He ask. As Shen Wei sense his husband jealousy.   As he tease him more, "Someone that loves me dearly back then!" As he rubbed it with his hand. Yunlan almost arch his brow. "Someone? Really? " As he intensly look at it. He suddenly hold Shen Wei's hand. And buttons up his polo shirt so he might not see the damn necklace. "We can buy another necklace if you want, that thing looks old and cheap." Shen Wei was about to say his the one who made the necklace but he suddenly pulled him in a small shop that sells lots of necklace.  As Yunlan pointed to some beautiful necklace Shen Wei just shake his head and went back outside making Yunlan increasing his jealousy on the necklace.

     As Shen Wei take off his polo button to reveal the necklace again, Yunlan can't stand it as he cling to Shen Wei's shoulder and tried to button it again. "What are you doing Yunlan?" Ask Shen Wei as he button off his polo shirt again. As Yunlan laugh, "Nothing! My darling, just adjusting your polo!" He said. He never notice Yunlan's face is so close to Shen Wei, as Shen Wei can't help to blushed and giggle suddenly. Yunlan suddenly look at him. "What's so funny?" He ask. "It's you! I can't believe you easily get jealous over a necklace. Yunlan suddenly laugh, "Me?! Jealous?!" As he remembered the necklace again and the guy that giving it to his husband lovingly. Something stir inside him. "No one gonna steal my Shen Wei!" He said to himself.
He suddenly embrace Shen Wei to him. While Shen Wei was surprised and turned red. Even though it's a private resort still there are few people who still walk their way. As all look at them with awe. "Shen Wei! Did you replace me with someone when I'm missing this past ten years?! Did you?!" He ask. "What are you talking about? I never forget you even their many men and women courting me!" Shen Wei accidentally say. Yunlan was shocked as he removed his hold. "It's only ten years! You wanted to replace me immediately! What if you didn't meet me or my memory didn't come back?! Would you forget about me and replace me with someone new!" Yunlan shout. "Why are you shouting at me?! You know I won't replace you with anyone!" As Shen Wei hold Yunlan shoulder. "Oh! Really! Then who gave you that necklace that you hold so dearly?!" As he removed Shen Wei's hand on his shoulder and walk away. Shen Wei  ran after him while trying to explain.

      While Yezun was drinking at the bar, the son of the owner came. As he introduced himself to him, "Hello there my name is Kris. But you can call me your future boyfriend to be!" As he smile and wink to Yezun. As Yezun cough, "Full of hot air!" He suddenly said. "What?!" Kris ask. "Nothing! Let's just drink!" As Yezun about to drink he saw Da quing and Lin Jing. "Darling!" He suddenly shout to Da quing as he ran toward him. And kiss him on the cheek. Da quing was shocked as Yezun cling to his arm. "Sorry Kris! I already have a boyfriend and his name is Da quing!" Said Yezun. "What?! That little kid is your boyfriend?!" He shout. "I'm not a kid! I'm top of the food chain! And you will bow to me!" As he kiss Yezun back. Lin Jing, Kris and Yezun was shocked. As he pulled Yezun and walk out from the bar.

     When they are far away. "How dare you kiss me!" Said the blushing Yezun. "Wow! Your the one that kiss me! And whose that guy! I'm much more handsome than him, you have no taste in men!" Said Da quing. As they are about to argue again. Kris walk toward them. "Let's make this a duel kid! As he pointed a finger to Da quing. Da quing was enrage no one pointed a finger on him. "It's a deal! No one will take Yezun from me boy!" As he pull Yezun's waist upon him. "Meet me tomorrow at the beach and we will race at the water for the heart of Yezun!" As he walk away. "Yes! Run you coward! You think I'll give up Yezun! Think again! Wait?!  Race ? Water! No! I hate water!" As he hugged Yezun tightly. "Why didn't you tell me it's on water!" Da quing said. He didn't notice Yezun is blushing furiously as he hold him tightly.