Coming Back Home

As Yunlan been put to the helicopter and fly toward a nearby hospital. Shen Wei accompanied him with Chu and Lin Jing on his side.

     As they waited outside the ER room,  Mr. Shen and Yezun came. Yezun suddenly hugged his Gege. "Everything will be alright! Gege!" Said Yezun. "How's Yuwei? And the triplets?!" Ask Shen Wei. "They're fine! Don't worry Yuwei never knew what happened, his still in school with Guo and the triplets is guarded by Da quing." Said Yezun.

     While in the ER room, as Yunlan being operated, taking off the fangs of the shark. He dream of his dead mother walking beside him. "Mama! Why are you here?! Do you came here to take me with you?" He ask. His mother just smile and suddenly hugged him. They're coming! Yunlan! Don't let them hurt your family!" Yunlan look puzzle on her. As she removed her hold on him and gave Yunlan's hand to someone. His waiting for you to come back!" As he look to the kid whose holding his hand. "You look familiar? Who are you?" He ask. As he notice the kid have a yellow necklace. "Hey! That's Shen Wei...." As the kid suddenly pulled him to a blinded light.

     When Yunlan open his cute brown eyes he saw himself  in a private room, holding his hand is Shen Wei. That beautiful dark almond teary eyes, looking back at him. "I'm sorry I made you worry again." Yunlan said. "You fool! I don't need you to be a hero! I already told you that! After this I will chained you in our room so you might never do this reckless thing!" As Shen Wei shout at him and cried. Chu and Lin Jing tried both to laugh. Yezun and Mr. Shen suddenly came with fruits and foods to eat. "Look Wei, you need to go back home to get some rest. I will guard Yunlan for today!" Said Mr. Shen. "No! Dad! I don't want too! I won't leave him!" Said Shen Wei. "Look Shen Wei Yunlan will be flying tomorrow  and be put to our private hospital. You can be with him there, for now you need to rest and your children need you!" He said. But Shen Wei won't let go Yunlan's hand. " Chu! Lin Jing! Bring Shen Wei back to the mansion!" He command. As they were about to hold him.

     "Dad please! " He said. But Mr. Shen got angry. "Wei! I'm his father! Don't you trust me?!" Yezun take your Gege now! His look like a mess!" As Yezun took Shen Wei with Chu, Lin Jing and lead him to their private airplane to leave. But before he leave he kiss Yunlan's head for the last time. As he left. "Yunlan I hope you understand, his been here quite a few days and never sleep until you open your eyes. He need to rest or he might collapse." Said his father.  Yunlan just nod as sleep took over him.

     When Shen Wei came back at the house he was greeted by Yuwei and the triplets. "Dad? Where is Papa?" Yuwei ask. "He has a little accident Yuwei he'll be going home tomorrow, don't worry." As Shen Wei suddenly cried while hugging Yuwei. The triplets sense something wrong with their father as they cried as well. "Yaah! Shen Wei stop crying your making the triplets unhappy!" Said Da quing as he cradle each one of them. Guo tried to help but it only make things worst as one of the triplets scream all of them followed.  Chu and Lin Jing also tried to help but the triplets scream their lungs out. Making them almost deaf.

     That night Yuwei accompanied his Dad to sleep on the bed. As he caress his Dad's face. "Dad everything is gonna be all right! Papa will be here tomorrow!" As he kiss his Dad on the forehead and snuggle to him. Shen Wei embrace Yuwei as he tried sleeping.

     In the hospital as midnight came. A  group of strangers with black hoods came, as one of them suddenly  made a fog using his staff. Making everyone fall asleep. And enter Yunlan's room. When the stranger touch Yunlan's face.  Yunlan cute brown eyes suddenly snap open. "Who are you?" He ask. As he tried to focus on what's infront of him but the oxygen making him sleepy again. "So your the fox that killed my precious pet! Your a hunter but why do you have a demon blood as well?" The lady said. Mr. Shen just came from the bathroom. As he saw what's happening he suddenly jump toward her and almost clobber the stranger with his powerful claws. "Who are you?! What do you want with my son!" He shout. As the stranger see the mark of a dragon on Mr. Shen's forehead. "So the little fox is a dragon?! That's why his lucky?! The stranger said.

     "My name is Lilang, I owned  Puti that he killed. I just want to see who killed my beloved pet. I wish no harm on him." She said. As Mr. Shen  look at her from head to toe. "What are you? Your not a demon?" He said. As Lilang smile, I'm one of the deity of the sea, I lost track of my pet. I didn't know it done great harm on my people there. I just want to thank him for rescuing my people." As she caress Yunlan's hair. Mr. Shen suddenly removed her hand. "You can't have him, he is already belong to someone else!" As he arch his brow. "How do you know I have an interest on him?" As she look to Mr. Shen, "I know what deities do when they appearing unexpectedly out of nowhere.  "Please leave. I appreciate your thanking him but I don't want to see you near my son again!" As he look to her in her blue eyes. She suddenly nod, "But I won't promise you he'll be looking for me?" As she smile to him. And suddenly disappered in the fog. Making everyone in the hospital wake again. "That deity! She spell trouble! I must remove Yunlan quickly out of here!" He said to himself.

     The next day as the plane landed on their private hospital. Shen Wei and Yuwei was already there waiting for Yunlan to come out of the plane. As the strecher came with Mr. Shen. They suddenly ran toward them.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan is place to their private room. "Dad! What kind of accident happened to Papa?! Why their so many stitches and bandage on him." He almost cried. "His trying to catch a big fish for you, but he accidentally slip from the boat!" Said his grandfather while calming Yuwei.  "Yes! That big fish almost ate him!" As Shen Wei said. "Wei!" His father stop him from continue taking. As he went to Yunlan side and took his hand. Making Yunlan stir as he open his brown eyes and saw Shen Wei and Yuwei. Yuwei suddenly climb unto him and hugged him. "Careful! Yuwei! His wounds is still not close yet!" Said Shen Wei. "Hello! Yuwei! I caught a big fish for you!" Said Yunlan. "Papa! I don't want that fish! I just want you!" As he carefully hugged him.