My Favorite Son

As Yunlan went back to their room. Shen Wei suddenly jump to him. That made Yunlan surprised.

     "My....my....my husband really miss me so much. As he kiss him passionately while Shen Wei's arms cling to his neck as his legs entangled to his waist. When both laid on the bed, "Yaahouch!!!" Da quing suddenly jump out. Making Yunlan and Shen Wei scream. "Da quing! What are you doing here!!!!" Yunlan shout. As the guards knock on the door. Shen Wei open it a little it's okey, my husband only saw a cockroach." As he close the door again. "Okey....okey....I was escaping from Shen Wei's father. The two have been captured what do you want me to do?!" Said Da quing. "So, I hid here!" Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "Wait a second did you see Shen Wei change?!" He ask. "A little....so what were both guys!" Said Da quing. A minute pass, Da quing was kick out by Yunlan. "Da quing! Go to the left blue door Guo is in their and they are treated as a  guest now!" Said Shen Wei. As he close the door.

     As Shen Wei came back to Yunlan to calm down his furious husband. He  suddenly embrace him and kiss him on the cheek. As he pinch both cheeks, "Come on my honey! Don't be mad to Da quing! Tomorrow I'll be going to work again! And I'll be missing you again!" As Yunlan look at him, "Your right! I'll be missing you too. It's quiet boring in this house without you! Maybe I can be your body guard!" He jokingly said. "I won't let you do that! Because I'll be the one guarding you!" As he kiss him passionately. Suddenly Yunlan pull him back to bed.  As they both laugh. He suddenly envelopes him into his embrace. "Shen Wei can't we have a vacation in a beach or something? Just the two of us?" As Shen Wei snuggle into. "Maybe I'll think about it? In Boracay, we gonna have a new branch there! When our team is going there, I'll take you with me! The beach is white as snow and water is very blue and clean. And there's a spot there were we can see the dolphins and whales swimming! Do you want that?!"  As Yunlan nibble him on the neck, "Sure as long as your with me it surely be enjoyable!" As Yunlan suddenly took off Shen Wei shirt while kissing him non stop, while Shen Wei taking off Yunlan shirt as well and suddenly climb over him. As he giving him  series of kiss, Shen Wei's hand suddenly hold Yunlan's pants and take it off and massage his prize. Yunlan moan into his kiss, as he hold Shen Wei tightly. As Yunlan about to burst, Shen Wei stop his kissing and suddenly went  to his prize as he lick it and graze with his teeth. Yunlan suddenly scream Shen Wei's name as sucked him whole. He suddenly spilled his seeds on Shen Wei's mouth. As Shen Wei swallowed it whole and wipe his mouth he took a lube on their nightstand and pour it on his prize, as he angle to his husband's hole, he slide it slowly to Yunlan in and out. Yunlan arch his body to him as he hit the soft spot over and over. As Yunlan scream his name again he spilled his seed to their body while Shen Wei follow as he burst inside Yunlan. As he collapse his heated body to Yunlan's flustered one.  He suddenly climbed unto Yunlan to give him a heated kiss. Someone knock on the door. "Lunch is ready sir! They're all waiting for the two of you!" As the butler went down stairs. "We better go wash first to get this stuff off us?" Said Yunlan as he tried to sit up. But Shen Wei suddenly kiss him deeply. "Let them wait! I'm not yet over you!" As he pushed Yunlan back on the bed.

     An hour pass, "What are they taking so long?!" Da quing whispered to Yezun. "Don't get to close to me, Dad is watching." He whispered back. As Da quing look at Mr. Shen. He almost swallowed hard and back up a little from Yezun. As Mr. Shen gazing at Da quing for getting near to his son. While Sang and Guo just sit there quietly. When the two finally came. "Where have you two been doing? Where getting hungry here!" Said Da quing. As Mr. Shen cough  Da quing suddenly stop talking. While the two take their sit. The foods suddenly all came, as the servants laid the foods  on the table, Da quing is the first eat the sweet and sour fish as the other follows. Yunlan was spoon feeding Shen Wei. When he notice Sang is looking at them. As she remember Zhu Hong and excuse herself. "Wang please guard our visitor will you?!" Mr. Shen command. As Wang one of the body guards follow Sang.

     Minute pass, as they finished their eating. Mr. Shen suddenly said he have an important thing to say to them. "Since I found my first born child, Yunlan.  You have nothing to do here and the husband of Shen Wei, you should be working under me for now on!" Yunlan almost spit his drinks. "What?!!!" He shout. " No....No!!!! I won't see Shen Wei so often and now!" As he looked to Shen Wei who is shocked as well his brother. "Is that a good sign or a bad one." He told himself as the twins looked back at him with intense gaze. "Did I stole something from them?" He ask himself.  Suddenly Mr. Shen hug Yunlan. "Oh! My son! I will fill all the time we've been separated! Starting right now! Let's discuss everything what happened to your life when your a child! Ah....Shen Wei, Yunlan will be sleeping in my room just this night,  okey!" As he pull the unwilling Yunlan to him. Signaling help to his husband who still looking at him intensely. "This gonna be trouble!" Said Da quing to Guo. As they see jealousy springing to twins for their father affection is now directed to Yunlan.