Preparing In Hunting

As Shen Wei lied, " Nothing! It's just Yezun's boyfriend!" As he lead Yunlan to the car and hugged Yunlan there. "You two are sure sweet!" Said Yezun. "Why not invite Da quing so, we might know him?" Said Yunlan. Yezun just nod in reply as he ride the car. It speeded away toward the forest.

      In the forest as they build a tenth, preparing foods while Yunlan run around like a kid who just got out from the hold of his parents.  Mr. Shen was chuckling, "At least someone here love the nature like I am." His twins ignored him. " Who would love having mosquito bitting you everywhere he whispered to his brother. Making Shen Wei laugh. They didn't notice Yunlan is wandering further and further from them. Until Yunlan look at his back. "Whatta? We're am I? Shen Wei! Darling?" Yunlan shout. He didn't anticipate a bear came and growl at him. He quickly back away only to block by trees. As the bear get nearer and nearer. Yunlan saw a stick as he called Da quing's name. "Wait? Why Da quing?! Suddenly the bear swing his claw upon him, luckily he quickly dodge it and ran only to be caught by the bear claw on his leg and scream. He was about to be  tear  apart by the bear. When Shen Wei came. As he his eyes sparkle, his hands became a big claw while his teeth became fangs. Yunlan can't believe his eyes. As Shen Wei easily toss the bear and teared it apart. "No one touches what is mine! And live!" He growl into it!" He forgot that Yunlan is watching it with wide eyes. As he transformed back. He tried to reach for Yunlan. But Yunlan back away with frighten eyes upon him. "What are you?!" He ask. As Shen Wei grip his arm and pulled him back to his embrace. "Your husband! And no one gonna harm you in my watch!" As he lift Yunlan like a bride and walk back to their camp, he stop to look at the branch above them, as he sense someone is watching them. And growl a little making Yunlan hold his neck and shut his eyes. As he sense that his husband is frighten, he continue his walk back to camp. Up above the tree. Da quing was watching him. "Yunlan I come here to save you!" As he sway his tail and gone back to the dark forest.

     "What happened!" Said Yezun. As he saw Yunlan being carried, while seeing a wound in Yunlan's leg. "A bear attack him luckily I was there I time to save him!" Suddenly his father block him, "Why would you save him, his also a demon now! You must teach him to transformed and to fight!" As Shen Wei's father about to take Yunlan from him. He growl making his father back away.
"Shen Wei..." Yunlan caress his face.  As Shen Wei's attention went back to his husband. His face change to a gentle one as he continue to walk toward their tenth. Seeing this Mr. Shen can't believe it, Yunlan is the one controlling his son and gritted his teeth. As Yezun notice it, "You can't blame him, he really love Yunlan!" As he smirk to his father.

     Inside the tenth, as Shen Wei cleaning the wounds of Yunlan. Yunlan almost flinched from his hold because it is kind of pricky. "Don't worry in a minute or two it will be gone, demons like us can easily repair small wounds like this." Yunlan pout a little, "Easy for you to say that! I'm the one who got chase by that bear!" As Yunlan stop his talking as Shen Wei suddenly lift his legs unto him and start licking it. Yunlan was amaze as he saw his wound is healing quickly than he anticipated it while getting turn on by his husband who always glancing his way seductively to him. "Damn! Why did he have that long lashes and looking like a beautiful angel whose sitting beside him. I might arrest him for being beautiful!" He internally self said that. As he touched Shen Wei's hair. Shen Wei's beautiful eyes looked at him, as he sense his husband needs and quickly kiss him passionately. While laying him on the mattress. Yunlan suddenly cling to Shen Wei's neck as Shen Wei press his body against him while taking his pants zipper off and massage Yunlan prize. As Yunlan felt it. "Not here....your father might hear us...." But Shen Wei ignored him as his lips descendent upon it, as he took off Yunlan's short and lick his prize while massaging it. Yunlan want to scream as he muffled his mouth with a pillow as  Shen Wei engulf him whole. Yunlan suddenly moan as his body arch to make Shen Wei swallowed him whole. As he felt he was about to explode. Shen Wei suddenly stopped what his doing as he take off the pillow off Yunlan. "I want  to hear you scream my name honey...." Yunlan was shocked, "What are you kidding me? Your brother and father is there outside!" But Shen Wei ignored him as he lick and swallowed Yunlan whole making Yunlan scream his name as he spilled his seeds on Shen Wei's mouth. As Shen Wei lick and wipe his mouth with his hand, he get a towel and wipe Yunlan before pulling up his shorts and pants again, as he zip up his pants. He laid beside Yunlan whose sweating and trying to relax his breathing. As he cup his face. "Your scream is such beautiful to hear." As he kiss him hungrily and longing. As he break the kiss and caress Yunlan's face. "Never ever leave my side! Or I will die!" As he kiss Yunlan's hand and laid his face there. Yunlan can't believe what Shen Wei said. "How can I leave, as someone as beautiful as you?!" As he kiss his forhead and laid in the mattress gazing at Shen Wei's lovingly. Shen Wei blushed at that statement. And smile back at Yunlan, "Then it's a promise! You won't leave my side ever again?!" He ask. "Who want to leave your side? I might die if I do that?!" Yunlan said. As Shen Wei felt happy and snuggle to Yunlan's hold and sleep. Outside the tenth Yezun was all red while preparing something as he almost don't know what his doing while his father almost spilled his coffee upon hearing that scream.