By your side

In the house, Yunlan won't let Shen Wei break his hold. "Look honey! I need to go to work! And father is waiting for me!" As he tried to removed Yunlan to him.

     "Look you got Yezun and your friends here and I'll come back after lunch time, okey!" As he gave him a peck on the lips and let go. While Yunlan watch him leave, Da quing came to his side. "Don't worry Yunlan! I'll guard you from him!" Da quing proudly said. As Da quing smelled something, "Fried Fish!" He quickly went to the kitchen. "Some guard you are?! Hey! Da quing wait for me!" Shout Yunlan. But as he was about to go inside Yezun block his way.  As he avoid him and went to the other way. "Stop following me Yezun!" He irritated say. "Sorry I can't I think I still have feelings for you!" Yezun shout back. Yunlan suddenly stop and turned to him.

     Yezun pulled him in a corner were no one can hear them. "I thought my feelings for you are gone when I give way to my brother. Because I never seen my Gege gone crazy to someone like you! But then you became my brother in law. And I always see you again and again." He suddenly hold Yunlan's hand, "I'm sorry if I kiss you! Would you forgive me!" As he suddenly hold his hands on his face. And doing pitiful look on his face. "Yunlan! Don't look at his face! Darn! Why is he look like Shen Wei!" He whispered to himself. " Yeah! Why not! Just don't do it again! Okey." As he was to retrieve his hand, Yezun won't let him. As he cough, "Yezun give me back my hands!" As Yezun let go of him. "Yunlan....do I have a chance with you? If you didn't see my brother first? He ask. "Is he joking me?! I'm blind back then?! Remember?!" He wanted to shout it to Yezun. "Please stop saying words like that! Your still look like a little brother to me! And I love your Gege! Final! As he walk away  from him.

     When he went to the kitchen his fatty fat cat is eating while the chef is happily patting him on the head. "Hey! Body guard! What happened to you?!" He ask angrily. As the chef got back to work. "Oh! Yunlan sorry about that! The fried fish is tempting! I can't stop myself!" As he ate again. "Right! While  your eating! I almost got harass again!" He said. As Da quing smell him. "Maybe you need to take a bath! Your emitting something that made him go nuts on you like his brother!" Da quing said. "Are you sure? Maybe that's it! Thanks Da quing!" As he went back to his bathroom and clean himself up. While taking a shower and soaping himself. He can't stop imagining Shen Wei is with him. Cuddling with him, touching and kissing him in every parts of his body. As he moan into himself while massaging and squeezing his prize. Suddenly a hands went to his waist toward his prize. As the hands now is the one whose massaging and squeezing his prize. He can't help to moan Shen Wei's name. As he lean his body to the other and look at him. "Shen Wei?" The man at the back kiss him hungrily and said, "I'm Yezun not Shen Wei!" As Yunlan eyes almost pop off and scream. He suddenly woke up from the shower. He didn't know he have fallen asleep and lean to the tiles. He suddenly stop his showering and put on the robe. As he went outside Shen Wei was already there, changing his clothes. "Oh my god! Did he hear me?!" He ask himself. As Shen Wei look at him with surprised. "Wow! You really miss me so much you already take a bath just for me?!" He smiled. "Have you eaten lunch cuz....." He was cut out by Yunlan intense kiss to him. As Yunlan took off his robe and climbed to the bewildered Shen Wei. As they fall off to the bed. "Make love to me Shen Wei I miss you so much!" As Yunlan pull Shen Wei new shirt and disregarded it some where. While kissing him he unzip Shen Wei's pants off and took it down as well his briefs. As he was kissing him non stop. Shen Wei suddenly flipped him up and without warning he thrusted himself to Yunlan. Yunlan almost moan in pain as Shen Wei rock his body to him. As he struck that soft spot. Yunlan scream his name over and over until he spilled his seeds inside of him as Yunlan follows. Shen Wei happily snuggle into Yunlan. "I wish we can do this everyday." As he  nibble Yunlan's neck and shoulder. "Shen Wei you won't leave me, right?!" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei looked puzzle, "No! Way! Your mine! And I won't give you to anyone!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly. "What's the matter?" Shen Wei suddenly ask. As Yunlan nuzzle into him. "I have a strange dream and it frighten me!" Shen Wei suddenly kiss him on the head. "I'm here now! I'll protect you!" He said.

      Inside Yezun's room his drinking wine and trying to forget what Yunlan said. As he heard a knock on the door and open it. Da quing stood their. "Can I talk to you for a while? This for my friend Yunlan his very important to me!" As he welcome him in.

     Outside the mansion. The hunters are still waiting for a chance that Yunlan may leave the house. As a group of new hunters came all of them are half breed like Yunlan. The leader of the squad have dark hair and one dark eyes. As one of his eyes have a patch, because it's blind. But it can see clearly how the enemies next move and can froze an enemy like Yunlan. His name is Fei Ting. "So is our target not yet moving outside?" He ask. "Not yet sir! I think he will not come out this day! His husband just came back!" One of the hunter say. "Fine! Just stay alert we must get Yunlan no matter what!"