Shen Wei Declaration

Yunlan was awake by a cat paw on his face. As Da quing look at him. "So you two did it!" Said the fat cat. As Yunlan's vision came as his bright eyes suddenly change into soft brown eyes. "Oh! No!" Da quing said. "What time is it?!" Yunlan ask.

     As Da quing said, it's almost night time Yunlan. As Yunlan about to sit up. He was surprised that Shen Wei was snuggle to him. As he remembered what happened to them. "No....no....this is can't be happening?!" He thought to himself. As he carefully removed himself from him. And about to get dress, his back ache painfully. As he was trying to wear his short, Shen Wei's arm suddenly sneak up on his waist, and  kiss him on the back and shoulder. "Where you're going? Don't leave..." As he nuzzle and nibbling his neck. Yunlan almost giggle into it. "I have work to do, I'm sorry I have to leave." Said Yunlan. As Shen tightly hold unto him and lean his head on the back of Yunlan.
"Don't leave...."  He wyn. But as Yunlan remove himself from him and face him, Shen Wei was shocked seeing Yunlan cute brown eyes look at him. "Your eyes! You can see!" He said. Yunlan ignored his words.  "I'm sorry I really have to leave! If you want to you can still rest here or just close the door if you leave." As he was about to stand Shen Wei grip his arms. "I love you!" He said. Yunlan and Da quing was shocked. As Shen Wei said it again, "I love you!" Yunlan paused for a while like trying to process what this beautiful creature said to him while Da quing looking at him and dreading what
Yunlan would say. "I don't!" So please let go of my arms. Shen Wei was shocked as he let go of of his arms. While Yunlan went to the bathroom to change clothes. "Did he just reject me!" As Shen Wei put on his clothes he waited for Yunlan to come out of the bathroom. He suddenly pulled and cage him on the wall, Yunlan was a little bit shocked. He taught Shen Wei would cry and leave. "You think you can just reject me! Think again! I'll have you no matter what it takes! You'll fall for  me too!" As he gave him a series kiss and left. Yunlan was a bit angry, "Is he not gonna give up!" While Da quing is having wonderful time in watching them. As Yunlan run after Shen Wei.

     "Shen Wei, I told you were only friends! That's all I can give to you!" That's the wrong move Yunlan done. As  Shen Wei was really piss off, when the elevator open Shen
Wei  suddenly pulled Yunlan into it and cage him inside. Yunlan almost squeak as Shen Wei whispered to him. "You really making me loose my patience to you! Everybody wants me! Everybody! But you! You reject my feelings. Nobody  has done that to me through my entire life!" As Shen Wei kiss him hungrily while biting his lips to deepen the kiss. Yunlan struggle to be free while Shen Wei's hand hold him into place. While his other hand suddenly sneak up underneath Yunlan's pants. Making Yunlan moan his kiss. While Da quing watching them from afar at the stairs to stairs because he can see what their doing, for the elevator is made of glass. "Poor friend of mine he didn't know he will find his match here?" As he purr himself down stairs.

      Yunlan can't stand what his feeling as he responds to Shen Wei's kiss and he  tightly hold unto him. Making Shen Wei smile as he heard him said, "Shen Wei more...." As Shen Wei break the kiss while  still massaging Yunlan underneath. "You can't say no to me Yunlan! Your mine now!" As he bit him on the ear. Making Yunlan shiver and moan. As Shen Wei made him spilled his seed on his hand, he swallowed every last of it by using his  fingers while making a pop sound. As Yunlan intensely gaze at him. He didn't know his being led to Shen Wei's room. As Shen Wei pushed him on the bed and pulled Yunlan pants and short again as he lick and swallowed it whole. Making Yunlan hitched his breath as he moan Shen Wei's name. But suddenly Shen Wei phone ring.  As he release Yunlan and took out his phone. His manager was calling for him. For they will have an event at any minute now. As he cut his call and curse himself. He forgot it. "Yunlan! Sorry we can continue this tomorrow because I have an event to attend too."  It's Yunlan now was shocked as Shen Wei made him put his pants again and thrown him out of the room. "What happened?!" He said. While Da quing laughing beside him. "I think you need to change your pants before going outside!" He said. As Yunlan went back to the elevator to go back to his room to change.

     An hour pass, his team was waiting for him. As they saw him running towards them. Chu was displeased, "Why are so late! What happened to you!" As Yunlan apologize while Da quing can't help to smirk. As they ready themselves to face another enemy. The wolf demon.

     While in the event, Shen Wei was modelling his boss latest creation. As people clapping their hands, he saw his father satisfaction smile while his Didi is cheering him off. They didn't anticipate that from up the ceiling someone would barge in. For the ceiling is made of glass. As the wolf demon crashes to the glass and hitting on the stage. Everyone scream and tried to run. The demon suddenly face Shen Wei. Shen Wei freeze on the spot and can't move as the wolf demon approached  him and gonna bite him somehow it stop like he recognized whose infront of him. He didn't notice Yunlan was at his back. As he slashed the demon. It scream in pain and dissolves in mid air. Yunlan was shocked seeing Shen Wei infront of him. As Shen Wei about to move toward him. Yunlan suddenly felt his body heat up as he fell unconscious and fall at the ground. Shen Wei suddenly ran toward him and embrace him. As Yunlan's sword became a cane again and Da quing emerge from it. He went quickly beside his friend. "Oh! No! I didn't anticipate this will happen?!" He shout. Making Shen Wei looked at him with shocked expression. "You talk?!"