The Demon Shark

Shen Wei just smile to Yunlan just a little bit. "Come on! Every problem has a solution! We just need to find some food and shelter here!" Said Yunlan.

     As he made Shen Wei entangled his arms to his. When they saw a quail birds marching on the grass. "Hey! Shen Wei! Do you like birds for lunch?" As Yunlan remove his hands to Shen Wei and run after the birds. He didn't notice Shen Wei was shouting at him to come back. As he caught one but he didn't know his at the end of the cliff and almost fall if not for Shen Wei speed and quickly pulled him to his embrace he have fallen into the deep water below.

     "Yunlan! Why are so reckless! What if you fall!" As Shen Wei tightly hold him. "I'm not worried! Your always beside me and ready to rescue me!" As he laugh. He stop when he notice Shen Wei isn't laughing. "I just wanna gave you this!" As he gave the struggling quail in his hand to Shen Wei. When night came, as they were eating. Shen Wei won't even speak to him. "Darling! Are you still mad at me?" As Yunlan went beside Shen Wei, caressing his arms. But Shen Wei still won't speak to him and back away a little. "Whaaat?! Fine!" As Yunlan stand and walk back to the shore.

     Unnotice to them someone watching them. As he saw Yunlan walk alone he followed him. Yunlan suddenly sense it, "Please! Not today! I'm not feeling good today!" But the intruder still followed him.
Minute pass, Shen Wei misses Yunlan and start walking toward the shore he suddenly find Yunlan's one shoe only. "Yunlan! Where are you?!" As he walk fast tried to find his husband. "Yunlan! Yunlan!" He suddenly panic and run trying to find him. "What?! If a demon got to him again!" He shout to himself. As he was surprised as Yunlan was drinking with the natives of the island. "Yunlan?" Shen Wei looked puzzled on what's happening. "Shen Wei!" As he suddenly embrace him. "You smelled alcohol!" Said Shen Wei furiously. "Hey! Everybody! This is my lovely wifey!" Yunlan shout. "But his a man?! I thought your wife is a woman?" Said one of the natives. As a drunk Yunlan cling to  Shen Wei. "So what! His beautiful than any woman! A king almost took him away from me!" He said. Everybody murmured. As Shen Wei blushed and tried to stop his husband from taking. "You know I fight that king just for him, because I really.... really love him!" As he cup Shen Wei's face making him redder than before. "Your right Yunlan! He is beautiful! Better take care of him! For someone might take him away from you!" Shout one of his new drinking friends. As they all shout cheers. And gave Yunlan another drink. As Shen Wei tried to help him stand straight. "Would you stop drinking Yunlan! It's bad for your health!" As Shen Wei request to one of Yunlan's new friend if they have a hut to stay for tonight. The natives gleefully invite them to their village.

     Shen Wei didn't know there's many people in this side of the island. As the people see the two of them. "Foreigner! Foreigner!" And ran toward them smiling as they look at them from head to toe. "You two become instant celebrity!" Said Isa, one of Yunlan's new friend.  Shen Wei just laugh on what Isa said.  As they lead them to his hut and bring them a native blanket to sleep on the bamboo floor. And laid the drunk Yunlan. "My name is Shen Wei, Yunlan's better half!" As he bow to Isa. "I'm Isa the leader of the tribe! And a new friend of your husband!" He said. "Yunlan is very lucky to have a beautiful wife!" As he smile. Shen Wei blushed as he thank Isa for letting them stay in their house.
"If you need anything just call me outside!" As he gave them food to eat and water to drink. And he was about to go outside. "Isa! Wait! We saw a white mega shark near the shore! Do you know how to defeat it? " Shen Wei ask. "So you saw him!  Puti! We're trying very hard to defeat it! But we always fail and my men is almost been eaten by him. And because of him. We can't catch fish freely! But your husband volunteer! He said he will defeat Puti for you! For smashing the boat! Yunlan friend is really something!" As he went outside. Shen Wei eyes almost pop upon hearing it. "This stupid guy! Did he want to die early!" As he look to the snooring Yunlan. "You think I will let you in the water tomorrow! Well think again!" As he embrace Yunlan and went to sleep.

     Next day, as Yunlan wake up with a splitting headache. He was surprised Shen Wei is sleeping beside him embracing him. Yunlan nuzzle into him as his hands went under the shirt of Shen Wei rubbing and pinching that pink nipples. Making Shen Wei stir as he  open his beautiful almond eyes he was greeted with Yunlan kiss on his lips, as Yunlan climb over him and starting descending his kiss on to his chest making Shen Wei moan as Yunlan suck and nibble unto the nipples of Shen Wei. While Yunlan's other hand unzip Shen Wei's pants as he rubbed and stroke Shen Wei's prize. Shen Wei's tried to suppress his moan but Yunlan suddenly swallowed him whole making his body arch, as Shen Wei shut his mouth with his hands. As he release his seeds unto Yunlan's mouth. When he tried to breath again. With out warning Yunlan suddenly lift his legs and put his prize unto his hole . As he rock his body unto him making Shen Wei scream unintentionally as he hit that soft spot again and again. Until he spilled his seeds again to Yunlan while Yunlan shiver and follow. As he removed himself and collapse into Shen Wei's flustered body. And he kiss him passionately. "Good morning, honey!" As Yunlan's laid his head unto Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei tried to relax his breathing, "What was that?!" He ask. "My morning kiss and apologize, so are you not angry anymore?" As Yunlan hugged him. "No....but I heard someone told me his fighting a big fish for the sake of me?" As he arch his brow. "Really?! Whose that crazy guy will do that for you?!" As Yunlan becoming jealous and cluthches Shen Wei tightly. "You! You fool!" He said. Yunlan suddenly look at him. "When did I?" But they were suddenly  cut out by a knock on the door. As they hurriedly clothes themselves. When Yunlan open the door. "So Yunlan friend I have your spear when will you kill Puti?!" Isa ask. As Yunlan is shock while looking at an angry Shen Wei.
As Yunlan laugh, "Oh! That?!"