Battlefield In The Office

Early in the morning gossip begin that the son of the president of the company is coming. "Did his husband told to him, his being work like a slave here?" One of them said. As someone alert that they arrive all of them took place.

     Mr. Nin We greeted them in the doorway with the other officers. As they bow to him. "Good morning sir! You surprised us visiting in the company for no reason." He said. As he glance to Yunlan whose sweating a lot. " Don't ever look at my husband like that! If looks can kill! I have already slain you many times!" Said Shen Wei on his mind. "Good morning too, "I just want to visit were my husband is working and to see what's happening in the company." He said while making a fake smile. As they continue they're walk toward the elevator. As the employees make way to them, first Shen Wei and Yunlan entered followed by Mr. Nin Wa and the others.

     In the office of Mr. Shen as he heard what happened, he almost chuckle. "So, he came to defend his prince. I never thought to see the day Shen Wei would step in my company! Tell the others to welcome him properly and I want to know the details on what's happening!" He told to his other secretary. As the secretary left.

       As Mr. Nin We show the work place of Yunlan. Stocks of papers to sign and everything to learn in the company. "Wow! Your sure making my husband busy as a bee. But I hope you would cut out some of his work for his still new and trying to cope up with the company." As he smiled. "But I am giving him everything to know how to run the company for his in the next in line to become the heir unless you want to replace him." He said politely. Shen Wei was surprised on his statement.  As the two intensly gaze at one another. Yunlan on the other hand is about to work when Shen Wei stop him. "Wait!" As he shoot back his gaze to Mr. Nin Wa who stood back to his ground. "What do you mean?" He ask. "Sir, I'm giving everything to your brother....I mean husband every detail on how to run the company, I know you are the heir first until your eldest brother....I mean your husband came. Now the role is been given to him unless his gone and you will be the next...." He smiled devilish which make Shen Wei scrunch his beautiful face. "Do you think I'll do that to my husband? Do you think I married him because of that?!" His tone change. "No, sir! Please forgive me for doubting you. But many rumors said you married your brother in order your position might not be change and after that you will get rid of him!" He said.

      They never anticipate Yunlan would utter a word, "Then cut off his head!" He shout. Everyone is surprised, as all look at him. And he suddenly stand up on the table. "I want all of you to hear me! Whoever made a gossip about my husband  who I love so dearly! I will cut off his head literally! Did I make myself clear!" As one of the employees whispered at his side, Yunlan suddenly took one of his paper knife and struck his table.  The employee almost jump out in fright. "If you don't understand it! I will cut off your head right now!" And went down to the table. Mr. Nin Wa was shocked, " Now sir I hope the gossip will be gone within the hours and just tell me who still want to spread this rumors and I will deal with him later! Is that understood!" Yunlan said. Mr. Nin Wa just nod.  As he hugged his surprised husband and lead him to his room. Mr. Nin Wa almost lost his balance and want to faint as well the other officers. As Da quing almost laugh as well as the others.

     As Yunlan and Shen Wei went to Yunlan office room. Shen Wei suddenly lock their room. "Are you insane! Why did you do that!" He ask Yunlan. Yunlan sweat, "Their trampling your honor! I won't let anyone do that to you! You know how much I love you!" Yunlan said. Shen Wei suddenly blushed and laugh. "Didn't you care that they might not let you be the next heir in the company?" Yunlan suddenly pulled his waist to him. "So what? I can always be your body guard if I'm not fit here?" As he wink. Shen Wei suddenly cup his face. "I won't let that happen...You know your very important to me!" As he kiss him passionately and almost devoured his lips. As minute pass, when they break the kiss. "I have to leave now for I still have a company to run. I know now you can defend yourself." Said Shen Wei.  As he was about to leave. Yunlan suddenly grip his arm and pull him back for long lasting kiss. "Wait for me to come home....and  I 'll give you a surprise!" As Shen Wei nod, Yunlan kiss him on the forehead for the last time. And as he let go of him, Shen Wei open the door and look back at him before he leave. While Yunlan gave him non stop flying kiss.

     Yunlan now is in cloud nine even though stocks of papers was given to him by Mr. Nin Wa, who still shaken by what he did. "Ah...Sir is this alright to you?" He ask. "And we will also check in the factory if the supplies are still okey?" He ask again.

     He was surprised as Yunlan suddenly grab his shoulder, "Mr. Nin Wa you didn't know how much you make me happy!" Said Yunlan. "What?!" Said Mr. Nin Wa. As Yunlan suddenly shake him non stop.  And as he removed his hold on him, he fall flat on his butt. Sang and the others almost laugh as they help him up. "If I were you Mr. Nin Wa don't get to close to leader...I mean boss if his happy, he might not only shake you up." As Sang warn him. When Mr. Nin Wa collect himself. "Just call me at my office if you need anything!" He hurriedly ran back to his office.

     At the office of the president. Mr. Shen was laughing hard. "I knew  Mr. Nin Wa is very strict he didn't anticipate my son to be just like me. He always taught they are like my twins. Who always plays by the rules.