The Hot Date

As morning came, Shen Wei went early than Yunlan expected. As he knocks on the door, lol the door is open.

     Shen Wei quickly panick, "What if Yunlan got kidnapped or been killed as he quickly  went in without knocking. As he was given a beautiful scene his prince still sleeping under the mattress. He wanted to startle him and suddenly jump at him. "Yunlan! Surprise!" He shout. Making Yunlan bolt in surprised and flipped him up. As Yunlan smell him, "Shen Wei? What are you doing here?!" He ask. The said  Shen Wei was shocked and blushed as he saw Yunlan so close to him and quiet naked. As he swallowed hard, "So your sleeping without clothes on?!" As Yunlan blushed a little and suddenly went back to his mattress. "Could you go out first! I'm still not dress yet!" He said.  "Sure!" As Shen Wei about to leave. He suddenly turned around and watching Yunlan run around, getting his clothes, taking a bath as trying to find the things that he can't see. Shen Wei almost pity him and gazing everything his doing. As his trying to find his shoes. Shen Wei tried to help him, as he slid the shoes beside him. Yunlan suddenly sense a presence, "Who are you?!" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly panick, "What if Yunlan think his a pervert?" As he meow like a cat and went outside. "Da quing? Why his voice suddenly change?" As he took the shoes that Shen Wei handed him.

     Outside Shen Wei blushed like a tomatoe. Luckily Yunlan can't see him. As Yunlan emerge outside, Shen Wei quickly grab his hands. "Shen Wei? Why are your hand sweating? Do you came here running?" Yunlan ask.

     "You know about us model can't stop exercising!" As they ran toward the elevator holding hands. And when they went inside, Shen Wei suddenly hugged Yunlan from behind. "Don't tell me your still frighten about the elevator incident.  As Shen Wei said , "Yes!" And nuzzle into him. Yunlan tried hard not to let Shen Wei seeing his walls are falling apart.

     When they went to a gym, people started looking at them, "Isn't that the famous Shen Wei model but whose with him. As they went to the counter to get their membership card. Sir Shen Wei, how are you? Here's your card sir. And when he came to Yunlan, as he gave his name Zhao Yunlan. As the cashier said, "Sir your name is not  here?" As Yunlan is about to speak. Shen Wei cut him. "Let me take care of this?" As he let Yunlan on his side. "You know about my family I hope you won't embarrassed my friend so please give us his I.D now...." As he looked at the cashier I. D. "Ming and my father won't fire you." As he smile warmly. Ming suddenly took an I.D membership and gave it to Shen Wei. As Shen Wei gave it to Yunlan. "Thanks!" Yunlan said while feeling embarrassed on knowing that his not going to any gym class.

     As Yunlan trying everything like lifting the barbels, threadmills, the exercise bikes. Shen Wei just look at him and not even lifting even one finger. As Yunlan finished the threadmills. Shen Wei suddenly went to his side. "Here I brought drinks for you!" As he gave it to Yunlan. "Thanks!" And drink it. "Hey, how about your workout? Did you finish it?" He ask. As Shen Wei lied a little, "Oh! Yes! Little sweaty here!" He said. As Yunlan ask where's the bathroom so he can change his clothes. As Shen Wei lead him into it, until he bumped at the person he didn't want to see one of his friend models whose courting him as he see Yunlan. "Why your dating an ordinary guy? Said Gin. As he took Yunlan's eye glasses. Yunlan suddenly grip his arm. "Please give me back my glasses?" He said. "Stop it Gin! And give it back!" Said Shen Wei. But Gin removed his arm  to Yunlan and toss his glasses at the swimming pool. As he saw Yunlan's eyes he almost laugh. "Shen Wei his not only an ordinary guy but a blind one! Why did you date him!" As he pointed his finger to Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly snatched it and broke it making Gin scream as his other model friends help him. Only to be toss and flipped by Yunlan one by one on the floor. "Maybe I'm blind but that doesn't mean I'm weak!" As  all of the guys ran, leaving Gin. Yunlan taught that all the guys flee, he tried to fish out his glasses as Shen Wei help him. But suddenly Gin kick him at the back sending Yunlan falling on the swimming pool. As Shen Wei saw it he shoved Gene and rescue Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand never knew to swim and almost drowned luckily Shen Wei rescued him. As Yunlan hold to him for dear life. When they came to the side of the pool. Yunlan is still holding Shen Wei and shivering. As Shen Wei rubbed his back just to calm him down. Yunlan suddenly lift his face toward him. His lips was so closed to him, as Shen Wei has no control over himself and he suddenly kissed Yunlan. Yunlan was still shocked on what just happened moments later and can't help to respond to Shen Wei's warm lips. As he let Shen Wei entered his mouth to deepen the kiss while holding him tightly on to his neck. They're been doing it within an hour. As Shen Wei break the kiss. While caressing Yunlan's cheek. As Yunlan still was mezmerize on what happened to them. "You never know how you made me feel so happy today!" As Shen Wei nuzzle into his face. Yunlan just shyly smile on to him. But then he realized what had just happened. As he tried to removed himself from Shen Wei's hold. And stand as he took his cane again and tried to get out of the gym. But he forget his blind and started bumping into people and things. As Shen Wei suddenly grip his hold to him. And pulled Yunlan back to the elevator. "Why are you running away from me?!" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan didn't want to hear him. As the elevator open, Yunlan quickly get out but Shen Wei was on his tail. As he open his door. Shen Wei suddenly cage him and quickly kiss him passionately. Yunlan tried to struggle from his hold but the kiss is making him melt on Shen Wei's hold. He never notice Shen Wei have already lift him up and laid him on his mattress as he continue to kiss Yunlan. And took off his shirt. As Yunlan also done that to Shen Wei. As Shen Wei pressed his body unto him. "I'll make you scream my name, Yunlan!" He whispered to his ears. As Shen Wei suddenly pulled his jogging pants off as well his short. Yunlan hitch his breath, as Shen Wei squeezing his prize. As Yunlan called Shen Wei's name. Shen Wei pulled his shorts and briefs off. As he thrust suddenly to Yunlan's hole. Yunlan scream his name. "Stop! Shen Wei! It hurts!" But Shen Wei ignored him as he hold him into place he thrust his dagger in and out as he struck that soft spot that made Yunlan wanting for more. As he rock his body unto him while squeezing Yunlan. Suddenly he spilled inside of Yunlan screaming his name while Yunlan follow. As he collapse at Yunlan sweat body. He can't help himself to kiss him again and nuzzle unto him. "Your mine now! I have already mark you!" He said while he fall to Yunlan's embrace.