The Fight Begin

Shen Wei gave a message to Ming lo about the situation as Lin Jing tried to find the solution. While they're busy they didn't notice Da quing came with the babies.

      As he knock on the door but no one answering. Da quing suddenly open the door and he stroll the babies inside. They suddenly saw their father sleeping and wanted to reach for him again. Da quing want to surprise Yunlan as he laid the babies on the bed suddenly Wei Yan flipped himself up and crawl toward him. As the two tried to copy their Gege just to crawl upon Yunlan. Suddenly Wei Yan smack Yunlan with his chubby hands. Waking his father suddenly. Da Quing laughing face change as he saw Yunlan's eyes blink differently. Yunlan was about to reach for his Wei Yan.  Da quing quickly took him away from Yunlan. "Da quing? What are you doing?!" He ask. "Yunlan! Your eyes! Your hands what's happening to you?!" He ask. "What are you taking about?!" As Yunlan suddenly saw his hands becoming a web fish hand. " What's going on?!" As he rush toward the bathroom mirror to see what's happening. His eyes pupils is like dilated, his brown eyes becoming dark blue. "What's happening?!" He shout.

       As Yuwei went home he rushes toward his fathers room. But he was stop by Da quing as he stroll out the babies.  "What's going on why can't I see my Papa?!" He ask. "I'll tell you later!" As Da quing pull Yuwei toward the triplets room. "Yuwei could you look at the triplets for a while! I'll call your Dad!" As he hurriedly went to another room.

     That time Shen Wei was busy taking to Lin Jing when Da quing came. "Shen Wei something happened to Yunlan!" He shout. Making Shen Wei and Lin Jing ran toward the room of Yunlan, only finding the room empty and the mirror of the bathroom is shattered. As Shen Wei see their windows is wide open. "No! Where did he go?!" And he ran toward the garden. He spotted something strange. "Is that blood?!" Da quing ask. As Shen Wei touched it with his finger and smell it, "Yes! But why it's color is blue?!" Said Shen Wei.

     As they followed it to the maze of roses toward a swimming pool in the center. The blood ended on the swimming pool. As Shen Wei look at the bottom of the water. He saw a figure huddle  inside of the pool. He suddenly dive to see it it's Yunlan. He was horrified that Yunlan might be drown thats why his not moving. As he pulled his arms toward him Yunlan suddenly blink his dark blue eyes as he tried to take off Shen Wei's hold unto him. But Shen Wei is much stronger than him as he embrace Yunlan to him and emerge from the water. He notice the blue blood is coming from Yunlan's knuckles. "Did he shattered the mirror with his hands?" He ask himself. "Let go of me! Shen Wei!" He shout. "I told you I will never let you go!" Shen Wei shout back. He suddenly lift Yunlan like a sack of bag on his shoulder and walk toward their room with Da quing and Lin Jing on their tail.

     In their room Yunlan was given a sedative so he might calm down and bandage his wounds. "What's wrong with my friend?" Ask Da quing. "Could you please give us some privacy for a while I'll change his clothes as well as mine. As Da quing and Lin Jing left the room.

     When Shen Wei changing Yunlan clothes as he saw the mark on Yunlan's neck. He was furious and wanted to snatch it up but he controlled himself for he might hurt Yunlan. Suddenly a knock was heard, "Ming lo is here and wanted to talk to you!" Said Da quing. "Can you guard Yunlan for a while? As I talk to him. Da quing just nod. While Shen Wei walk toward Ming lo.

     Ming lo was welcome by Shen Wei as they talk about the situation. "The deity is very powerful! If you want Yunlan back, either the deity must take out the mark or you have to defeat her! But if you defeat her! Her power will be yours can you handle that?!" Ming lo ask. "You know I would do anything for Yunlan." Said Shen Wei. "You said he have a mark? Tape or cover it with something so that deity cannot follow him!" Ming lo said.

     In the room of Yunlan while Da quing got a little bit sleepy. Yuwei quietly enter the room just to see his Papa. As he climb on the bed and hug him. "Papa....Papa....please wake up?" As Yunlan open his dark blue eyes and smile weakly. "Yuwei? What are you doing here?" He ask.
Suddenly Yunlan's mark brightly shines. As a hand suddenly emerge under the bed. Suddenly a woman with dark hair and blue eyes, sit on the bed with Yunlan on her lap.  "Who are you?! Get away from my Papa! Yuwei shout. The deity never anticipate the child have power as she was toss on the wall with a force. Making Da quing wake up. As he suddenly stand up and ready to defend Yunlan and Yuwei. Lilang just smile as she stood her ground. "I never know you have that power for little one?! I'll get you father no matter what!" As her eyes shine Da quing was thrown to the wall as he lost conciouse while Yuwei use his own power to fight the deity.

     Outside Shen Wei upon hearing the ruckus ran toward their room as he open the door, the deity pushed him outside with the others slamming and lock the door. Shen Wei and Ming lo tried to open the door. While inside Yuwei was struggling to stop the deity from taking his father from him. As Shen Wei shattered their door by his claw and almost hit the deity but he was only been shoved by her power again. As she laugh loudly. She never notice Da quing had woken up and suddenly  struck her with his small dagger. As Yuwei finish her off by choking him with his power. "Yuwei! Stop!" Shout his Dad. But Yuwei got more angry as that deity suddenly smile to him. He accidentally broke her neck as her power went to Yuwei.  While her body disintegrate in mid air.  Yuwei's body suddenly went up as he absorbed the power of the deity and fall on the bed. "Yuwei!!!" Shen Wei shout.