Devoted To You

It's been a week or so still Yunlan, Da quing and his enemy is nowhere to be seen. For below the cliff theirs is a river  and the tide have swept them away.

     His father is devastated for he lost his son again. While Shen Wei and the others look high and low and never stop until Yunlan is found. While the hunters lost half of his men and tried recruiting again. But because of small funding they only have. They've been disbanded by the government.

     As years pass by Yuwei is now ten years old. "Dad! Let's go to the supermarket! I need to buy something!" Said Yuwei. "Yuwei! Don't go wandering around!" Said Shen Wei. Until he bumped into someone. "Papa?" As Yuwei hold his hand and pulled the man. "Dad! Dad! I found Papa!" He cried. "Yuwei! Stop pulling people that you didn't know!" But as Shen Wei see the strange guy with a shade who Yuwei pulled. "Yunlan is that you?" As he ran and embrace him. The man was shocked. "Excuse me sir? Who are you?" He ask. As Shen Wei look at him. "Can't you not see me? Yunlan?" There talk is suddenly cut by two men. "Hey! Kunlun! Where have you been! Your brother will be mad at you! If we lost you! As they sling their arms and pulled unto them. "That's my Papa give him back to me!" As the boy entangled his arm to Yunlan. "Hey! Kunlun! Whose the boy?! You never told me you have a son!" Said the man. "No! I don't! I never know them?" He said.

     But Yuwei still hold him. "Yuwei stop it! Maybe his not  your Papa. "I'm Shen Wei by the way and this is my son Yuwei." As he tried to shake hands to Kunlun. "Sorry pal! Kunlun is blind and can't see you!" Said the man. As he handed Kunlun's hand to him. Shen Wei squeeze Kunlun's hand. As the two men look at each other. If I'm not wrong did he like Kunlun?" He whispered to the other. "Sir, can I have my hand back?" Ask Kunlun. "Ha...ha...yes. Sorry..." As Shen Wei remove his hand. As the men about to leave. "Kunlun can I ask where do you live?" Shen Wei ask. "Why?" Kunlun look puzzle. As one of his friend handed him a card. "Kunlun is working at the bar if you like to see him again." Said one of the men. As they pulled Kunlun to them and walk toward their truck. And drove away. "Dad! Why do you let them take Papa away!" He cried.
"Don't worry son, if he is your Papa I'll get him no matter what?!" As he kiss Yuwei on the head and lead him outside the supermarket.

     Night time in the disco bar.  Kunlun is working as a bouncer with his two friends. "Hey Kunlun did you see the guy who have the hots for you. He looks like a model and quiet good looking too. I bet his filty rich! Your so lucky!" Said his friend. Kunlun just laugh. "Sorry I'm not interested in that I'm concentrating on my little brother for his still not waking up yet. Luckily Mr. Shu found  you two and is very kind to both of you ." Said one of his friend. "That's why I'm working hard here to repay our dept to him." He said. As they all laugh. "Hey! Bouncer we need help here! The two customers wanted to fight!" One of the waiter said.

     Minute pass, as Shen Wei came with Yezun. "Are you sure it's him?" Yezun ask. "Yes! I felt him and Yuwei!" He said. As he saw the person they wanted to see standing with the other bouncers. "OMG! That's Yunlan alright! But why can't he recognized you?" He ask. "I don't know and his blind again!" He said. "It's like dejavu, are we gonna bet again whose gonna get him first?!" As Yezun tease his brother. "Yezun!!!" Shen Wei furiously said. "I'm just kidding Gege! Let's sit first and order some drinks then we call him.

     "Hey! Kunlun! The model guy just came in with his twins! Your so lucky there two of them now! And their requesting for you?" Kunlun look puzzle , "Why me? I'm a bouncer not a dancer here?!" As his friends guide him and sit beside Shen Wei. "Sorry sir, you made a mistake! I'm a bouncer not a prostitute!" Said Yunlan. "No! It's not like that we just want to talk to you! Please!" As Shen Wei hold his hand. "Funny! Why am I relax in holding hands with this stranger?" He ask himself. "Okey, just a little time because I have a job to do!" As he retrieve his hand. " So we heard from one of your friend that you have a little brother whose not yet waking up. Do you want me to help you out in finding a good doctor for him?" Shen Wei ask. "That will be great sir but we don't have money to pay you." He said. "You don't need to pay me, can you just pretend to be my lost husband for my son. Until now his crying for you because you look like his lost Papa. I hope you would say yes! And we will pay the expenses for the doctor and everything you needed." As he place the calling card on the hands of Kunlun. "Well I'm gonna think it about it first sir."  As he was about to stand. "Wait can you accompany us here first. You don't need to do anything just sit here! Please!" As Shen Wei hold his hand again. "But my manager would be mad at me!" I need to work now." As Yezun call the manager and told they will pay for Kunlun's day just he would sit with them. First the manager was a bit shock, "Sir we have other guys here his a bouncer and a blind guy." He said. But as Yezun gave him the money. He quickly nod and said yes.
As Kunlun have no choice but to sit with them. Shen Wei can't help himself gaze at him lovingly and tried to stop himself from touching him, for he might get upset and didn't want to do the proposal he have given to him.