Following My Heart

As Shen Wei follow his Yunlan on the dark street corner. Yunlan was welcome by his other comrade, "Eye! How are you? They ask. "Just doing fine!" As he read the report on where to go to their next mission.

     Shen Wei was surprised, "Wait a second?! He can read?! How?! I saw his eyes his really blind!" He whispered to himself. As he watched the scene, his with a huge guy, two females, a cat and two geeky guys. As the cat smell something, "His here! Be ready on your guard!" As the group form a circle . As Shen Wei peek, "What are they doing?" He whispered to himself.

     Suddenly out of nowhere a black sepent appeared and come crashing to them, as all of the scattered and evade the demon. Yunlan use his eye to make the demon freeze and hold him while his other companion strike it with there weapons. As the demons are much too powerful than they ever thought, some of them was thrown farther away. One by one his companion was no match for the demon. Until he called Da quing. "Da quing combined with my sword!" He shout . As Da quing suddenly merge  with the stick of Yunlan, it flashes it light as it turned into a sword.  Yunlan quickly slashed the demon as it flipped its tail. It caught Yunlan unaware, as it sending him  crashing near Shen Wei. Shen Wei scream. As the demon dissolves and disappeared. "Oh! No! Yunlan wake up!" As he shake the unconscious Yunlan. He suddenly lift him up on his back and quickly run  toward his hotel and into  his room to tend Yunlan's wound.

      He laid Yunlan on their guest room while attending his wound. Yunlan stir a little. As he called his mother. He suddenly caress Shen Wei's face. As Shen Wei freeze and look directly to Yunlan's cute brown eyes. But it suddenly close as his hand dropped at his side. Shen Wei was shocked, as he hold were Yunlan caress his face. "No one ever have done that loving to him." He whispered to himself. As he taken his shirt off and inspect it if he got any wound.  "Wow! He got a hot body! As he touched it accidentally, Yunlan moan on it, making Shen Wei blushed. "What's happening to me! I do not blushed to any one! They blushed to me!" He told himself. But Shen Wei suddenly notice that Yunlan's kissable lips is dragging him like a moth to a flame.
"It's only one kiss right?!" As Shen peck his lips unto him. Yunlan suddenly response and hold Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei was shock as Yunlan's lips is responding to him.
But suddenly his eyes  snapped open and was surprised on what's his doing as he shoved Shen Wei. What have you done to me?!" He angrily say. As he tried to stand, his head aches again and fall back on the bed and fell unconscious again. Shen Wei blushed as he was also shocked. And tried to wake Yunlan back.

     When morning came, Yezun tried to find his Gege and lol, he was surprised his Gege is sleeping beside their hot blind neighbor, half naked. As he wake and shook him up. "Gege! How did that guy end up here! Don't tell me! You kidnapped him!" Said Yezun. "What are you talking about?!" As Shen Wei rubbing his eyes. The said person is now stiring, and calling Da quing. " "Who is he calling?" Ask Yezun to his brother. As Yunlan suddenly sit up he sense his not in his room, "Where am I?" And trying to find his cane. "Yunlan. Do you remember me, Shen Wei...." He didn't finish his sentence. "What have you done to me?!" As he felt his  half naked with no shirt on.  And cross his arm on his chest" Are you kidnapping me?! Did ....you done something to me?" He angrily say while feeling for his shirt. " If you only knew!" Shen Wei said to himself. "No! We have done nothing to you! I just found you lying on the ground outside!" Said Shen Wei said. "Are you sure? Gege?!" Said Yezun teasingly. Shen Wei slapped his back. As Yunlan flinched from his hold. "Don't listen to my brother he was only joking, here you shirt!" As he handed him his shirt. Shen Wei can't stop himself from holding Yunlan's hand and forget his holding it long. While his brother arch his brow seeing it. As Yunlan trying to retrieve his hand. "Would you mind?! I'm freezing here!" Said the angry Yunlan. As he took the shirt and trying to put it on, Shen Wei help him up. Making his brother arch again his brow. As Yunlan shoved him. "Thanks! But I need to go home now! Da quing might get worried?!" He said. "Whose he?!" Ask Shen Wei with hint of jealousy.
As Yunlan sense it, "My cat!" Shen Wei face suddenly change into a bright smile. "Wait why won't you eat breakfast first! I made something up!" As he pulled the unwilling Yunlan. And made him sit on the chair, while he stired some fried rice and eggs and bacon and serve to Yunlan. And spoon feed him. Yunlan first tried to resist. But Shen Wei promise him, he will brought him quickly to his room if he eat. Yunlan have no choice but to give in to Shen Wei demand, as he curse himself on why his blind. He suddenly freeze when he felt Shen Wei wipe his lips with his finger, as his thumb lingering into it. "You know you have soft beautiful lips. Yunlan almost blushed but he as he remembered whose touching his lips. He swat it, "What are you doing?! Aren't we done yet?! I want to go home already." He angrily said.
"What a grumpy guy!" Shen Wei said. "What?!" As Yunlan heard it. "Then let me go home now!" As Yunlan stand up and about to walk out there, but he hit the wall instead. Shen Wei quickly went to his side and rubbed his head. "It's still hurt. Yunlan tried to remove his hand but to no avail. "Look! I'm just trying to help you!" As Shen Wei blew on his head and rubbed it. Making Yunlan relax from his hold, as he close his eye. He never anticipate Shen Wei would kiss his forehead. "There! It should be fine now!" Shen Wei said. While Caressing his blushing cheek. Yunlan suddenly swat his hand again. "Thanks..."He stutter. "Can I go home now?!" As Shen Wei lead him to the elevator while  not letting him removed his hold onto him. While in the elevator, Shen Wei can't stop himself from smelling Yunlan's hair. "I like your shampoo... It's very sweet!" Yunlan just ignored him and praying this torture would finally be over. But the elevator suddenly stop. "What happened?!" He suddenly say. As Shen Wei hold him tightly while shivering. "What's wrong?" He worriedly ask. "The elevator it's stuck!" As Yunlan tried to remove his hold on him. "Please! I don't want to be left alone on this box! Once when I was a child they left me for not doing my lesson and it frighten me!" He said while holding Yunlan tightly into his arms. As Yunlan sigh, he have no choice but to oblige  to Shen Wei demand again. He didn't understand why this is happening to him. Is fate just cruel to him.