My New Family

Shen Wei was in a meeting as his phone ring. And he took the call. His officers and employee saw his face change and become pale. As he dropped the phone and started to run. Wang was tailing after him, "Sir! What's wrong?' Our house it was invaded! And they took Yunlan!" He shout. As Wang call the others to come back at the mansion.

      When they came Shen Wei was surprised they're gate is now like a folded tin can. While the guards scattered and dead. Someone suddenly called Wang on the cellphone. It's Lin Jing, "Where are you?!" Shen Wei snatched the phone from Wang. "I'm following Yunlan, luckily Yunlan took Da quing with him and I put a homing device on Da quing's collar. "I'll call Chu and Guo to track them too. I'll open my GPS so you may know where I am heading!" As he end the call.

     While in school Yuwei was called by his teacher, "Something happened to your Papa, you needed to go home." His teacher said. Yuwei hurriedly went to Guo and Chu who is waiting in the car. As he went in, Chu drive quickly. "Uncle Guo! What happened to my Papa! He worriedly ask. "Yuwei you need to go back home and we will search for your father, someone took him!" His uncle Chu said. "No!!! I want to help in searching for my Papa! I won't go home!" He insist. "No! It's pretty dangerous little man, your uncle Lin Jing said he have a power telekenitic he might harm you!" Said Chu. But as Yuwei use his power their car stop and
was lifted in the air. "I won't let anyone take my Papa again!" He said. " So let me come with you or I won't let you drive!" He shout. As Chu and Guo look at each other. They have no choice but to let Yuwei with them.

     The said person was with Yuki and his car as they drove to a mansion. "Here we are brother! Our home!" He gleefully said. "Thanks Yuki for not killing my cat." Said Yunlan. As Yunlan rubbed Da quing's head and went outside the car while still carrying the unconscious Da quing at his cat form. He was welcome by he said father. "Yunlan! What a pleasant surprise! You came to visit us?!" As Xin ci hugged him. "Yuki and I miss you very much!" Yunlan just laugh, "When can I go home now? Since we seen each other, my son will be worried as well my husband!" Xin ci laugh as well. "This is your home now, with Yuki and me!" As he pulled Yunlan to the house.

     While they were walking showing Yunlan his new home. Yunlan scanning the place where he can escape as every corners there's a guards watching them. As Yuki walk faster than them. He hold Xin ci's arm, "Stop this charade now! Tell me who are you really? Stop faking that smile of yours, Yuwei is genuine but you I don't know? Are the hunters behind this? Who is that Yuwei really? I don't have a brother, sir tell me now before I wreck your house!" He smirk.

     Xin ci laugh hard, "Wow! Your just like your mother! You know I love her dearly before Max came between us. "I should have been your father!" He shout. "Yuki is a replica of you! A clone you may say and we enhance his ability than yours, but he didn't know. He only know your his dear brother who he will defend if anyone take you away from him. So play along Yunlan don't break your brother's heart. I might not control him anymore!" As he laugh. "Oh! Yes! I almost forgot my secretary will be here any minute." As a woman emerge from the door behind them. Yunlan was shocked as he saw Zhu Hong. "Leader is that you?!" As she quickly embrace Yunlan. "I thought I never see you again and Da quing what happened to him?!" She ask. As Yuwei came back. "Gege! Don't be a slow poke!" As he pulled Yunlan to him and walk to another room.

     "So Zhu Hong are you satisfied? I got Yunlan back just for you?" As he cup her face. "Will Shen Wei come?" She ask. "Yes, I hope you'll be ready for what will happen next?" He said.
As he laugh.

    Shen Wei in other hand ready to face his enemy but he was shock to see his son with Chu and Guo. "Why is Yuwei here! This is not a place for children! We will fight to get your father back he shout. "I'm not a child anymore Dad! I want to get my Papa back no matter what?!" He said. "Guo! It's too late now to back! Take care of Yuwei! Don't let him come near the house understand?!" Shen Wei said.

     Moments later as Shen Wei and the other force they're way to the mansion. Inside, "Yuwei! I think our visitors are here! Can you welcome them?" Xin ci ask. "As Yuki about to go, Yunlan suddenly knock him with a vase. Xin ci never anticipate that. As Yunlan run toward the gate we're Shen Wei and the others are fighting the other guards. "Shen Wei!" He shout. As Shen Wei turned he ran toward Yunlan and was about to reach his hand suddenly Yunlan was pulled by a force away from Shen Wei. As a blooded Yuwei stood beside the struggling Yunlan. "I can't believe you did that to me! Gege!"  As he lift Yunlan using his telekinetic  and hold Yunlan on the air. While his other hand hold Shen Wei and thrown him on the wall. That time Da quing is waking up as he fall gracefully as a cat on the ground. "He saw what's happening!"

     Wang and the other were shocked seeing Zhu Hong alive and well and with the other hunters. "Wang almost cried seeing her best friend and beloved sister alive and want to run toward her.  But Chu stop her. "She's not Zhu Hong we had seen her died! As Zhu Hong attack them.

     Guo on the other hand was watching the fight, he want to help the others but he cannot leave Yuwei. Who is now missing on his side. As Guo panic trying to find Yuwei who is running toward Yuki. "Let go of my fathers bad man!"  He shout. As Yuwei use his power and thrown Yuki over the bushes.