Nanny Da quing

Yunlan welcome Da quing with open arms. "Eh? Yunlan could you untie me up?" Da quing requested. As Yunlan untying him. Yezun came.

"Gege! What's the meaning of this?! Why you kidnapped my boyfriend!" He angrily said to Shen Wei. "We needed him here! Since Yunlan and I are going to the resort I made in Boracay. Yunlan want Da quing to take care of the babies." As he confront Da quing who wanted to faint upon hearing the news. "Da quing! Your the only one Yunlan trust with the babies! Don't worry they have many nannies, uncle's and his Gege to take care of them. I only needed you to watch over them and the house. So you don't need to worry to get near them! Is that fine with you! And I will give you the best fried fishes in the world if you like!" Said Shen Wei. "Fried fishes!" As Da quing heard that, he suddenly agree without thinking. Making Yezun slapped his forehead. For he will know what will happen. Yunlan was so happy as he hugged Da quing. Making Shen Wei and Yezun arch their brow. As Shen Wei suddenly pull him away from Da quing. As well as Yezun pull Da quing.

"Shen Wei? Don't be jealous? I'm all yours as I promise!" Yunlan smirk. "Who said I'm jealous?!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly. Minute pass, as Shen Wei and Yunlan said goodbye to their babies and Yuwei. "Yuwei you are the eldest take care of your Didis okey?" Said Yunlan. "Don't worry Papa! We will take care of them. As he embrace his Papa and kiss him. The triplets suddenly see it as they scream and cried loudly just to get to their Papa. Da quing suddenly backing up a little. "What little monsters!" As his backing away. Shen Wei suddenly push him back. "Da quing please! Take care of them! The fried fish is already being cook by our best Chef." As he made an approved sign. Chu and Guo want to laugh. As Yezun pout for he won't have time for him.

When Shen Wei kiss little Yuwei and the triplets. "Yunlan said goodbye to our little angels we are needed there early." He said. "You three be nice to your Gege and uncles!" As he kiss each one of them. The triplets nod in union innocently like their listening to their father obediently. But as Yunlan and Shen Wei gone to their destination. Their gaze went upon their uncle Da quing as they intensely looking at him. Da quing have a bad feeling about this.

Minute pass, as Yuwei must leave as well for school. As he bid goodbye to the little rascal he gave them a good bye kiss. As Chu and Guo went with him. Suddenly someone call Yezun for he needed back in the office for a client want to talk to him. Leaving Da quing with the triplets with their nannies. As Da quing got near them. Maybe his just imagining things if they're Yunlan's babies maybe they have a connection with him too. "Little Weis I'm your uncle! You won't eat your uncle right?" He said. Making the nannies look at him as they laugh. While the babies giggles delightedly. As Da quing touched one of the babies chubby cheek, suddenly the baby grip his finger and bit him with his gums. Da quing thought it will hurt but they still don't have a teeth to chew him. "What am I thinking they still don't have teeth to bit me!" As he suddenly laugh loudly. The other two babies tried to reach for him as he gave him his other fingers. The last one want to cried for his uncle have only two hands. "Sorry little one as he took his finger out to Wei Yan. And gave it to Wei Qin. Wei Yan wyn. As he grip Da quing shirt, he wanted the finger as he cried in frustration. Da quing quickly gave his second hands to him, but then Wei Zan cried as well when took his fingers away from him. As Da quing juggle his hands toward the triplets the nannies laugh at him again.

     While the couple enjoying their vacation holding hand to hand as they're walking on the white sand. "Let's brought the others next time, it's quiet beautiful and peaceful here!" Said Shen Wei. "Yes, I wonder what's happening to the triplet?" Ask Yunlan. As Shen Wei kiss him, "Forget about them for a while, Da quing is there to protect and take care of them!" Shen Wei said. But suddenly Shen Wei excuse himself to call the house, not letting Yunlan know for he might get worried.  As one of the butler got the call, "Yes sir! Your son's is taking care of their uncle! I mean their uncle is taking care of the triplets!" As the butler peek to the window and saw Da quing screaming from the top of his lungs cause the triplets power lift Da quing up until now they're not letting him down. The nannies panic as they tried to reach for him. "Yes sir! His taking good care of them." As he put down the phone and ran outside to help Da quing get down.

     When Shen Wei ran back to Yunlan and enterwined their finger. "Who did you call?" He ask. "Nothing! Just a client!" Shen Wei said.  As he lead Yunlan back to the shore and  continue to walk. Yunlan suddenly lean to him while Shen Wei cling his arms to Yunlan's shoulder. "Hey! Let's try to surf!" Said Yunlan. "What?! Wait! I didn't know how?" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan pulled him into it.

     When they got two surf boards they swim toward the dragon ladder. The dragon ladder is the new attraction for surfing fanatic. It's like a long wooden road. You can wait for the wave there and ride it as a wave came. As Yunlan take his shirt off and waited for the waves to come. Shen Wei is still staring at him lovingly forgetting their waiting at the waves. As the waves came Yunlan suddenly jump to his board and ride through the wave. He thought Shen Wei have done the same. He didn't anticipate Shen Wei would fall on the water when the tides came. He suddenly dives in the water to save him. But the waves are too strong. As they were carried by the current to another island.