Finding My Way Back To You

When Yunlan woke up on the shore he tried desperately to find Shen Wei.

     He saw Shen Wei necklace the one he gave as he saw many foot prints, he quickly ran after it, bumping into someone or demon much bigger than him. "What do we have here? Dinner?!" He almost caught him as Yunlan evade and flipped him up. As his arms about to snap the bat demon's neck. "Have mercy! I'll do anything you said!" As he release him. "I'm finding someone! My wifey Shen Wei! His a good looking guy with glasses!" He said.

     "Oh! I saw someone like that, a beautiful man his been carried away by the Azo clan, they said his a wolf demon!" He said. "Yes! That's my wifey! Take me to them! " As the bat demon's lead him the way. While they were walking, "Tell me how a wolf demon fell in love with a mortal like you?" He ask. "It's a long story, "My name is Yunlan, I'm half demon and half human. A dragon demon is my father, Max Shen!" He said. "My name is Jose from the paniki clan, be careful of that clan they are far too many and they eat humans like you!" Jose said. "Well I will eat them if they harm my   wifey! " He suddenly shout. "I know now why he likes you? Your fierce and brave but how can a mere halfling fight a full blooded demon? This is interesting, I'm eager to watch what will happen?" He smirk.

    As they came to the village every demons look at them, Yunlan swallowed hard as he ready himself to fight if the demons lunches an attack to him. As a guard block their way, " A human! Jose! What are you thinking bringing a human here?! Is this an offering to Datu Azul?!" He ask. "I am Yunlan! I'm here to take back my wifey back! The one you took from shore! His mine the wolf demon!" Yunlan said. "Your pretty bold for a mere human as the guard attack him, Yunlan suddenly flipped him up and strike him on the stomach. The demons can't believe what happened as he knocked down a guard. Every demons growl and about to attack him. When they heard someone clapped behind him. Datu Azul stood infront of him with a hundred of guards at his back.

     "So your here to get back my future mate?" As he look to Yunlan from head to toe, "Not pretty bad? You also have pale and beautiful skin as he was about to touch him. Yunlan swat his hand. "Give me back my wifey! Or feel my wrath!" He said. Datu Azul laugh, "A feisty one! Your only a halfling but pretty brave! Be one of my mate and I'll give you everything you desire!" As he cup Yunlan's face. "Sorry! But I'm already married with four kids, the man that you hold is my mate! So give him back to me!" He shout. "Why not we make a bet! My champion against you! If you win, I'll give you, your wifey back but if you lose! Be one of my mate! Do you agree!" He said. "I want to see my wifey first if his alright?!" He ask. As Datu Azul lead him the way. Leaving Jose outside.

     As the Datu Azul flirting with Yunlan, he gave him a traditional shirt for he didn't want his guards to see his bride to be shirtless. That made Yunlan blushed a little as he took his offer. When they went to a hut. He saw Shen Wei tied up as he also wear a traditional outfit the same as him, "Yunlan! Are you alright!" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan suddenly embrace him. "I though I never gonna see you again! Shen Wei!" Said Yunlan as he kiss Shen Wei and gave him a small knife in his hands secretly. Datu Azul suddenly pulled Yunlan away from Shen Wei. "Look at my pretty brides to be? One is beautiful and the other is a handsome one! How lucky am I?!" As he hold Yunlan. "Don't touch him!" Shout Shen Wei. As Yunlan remove himself from him. "We have a deal! You won't have me until you won our fight! And you would release us if I won!" Said Yunlan. "I will do as you say! But if I won! I hope you keep the end of our bargain! Guards take him to another hut! I don't want them to be together until he won the fight!" He shout. As they took Yunlan away from Shen Wei. "Don't touch my husband! Shen Wei shout.

      Minute pass, as Yunlan is sitting on a bamboo bench waiting for a fight. Jose came from the window, "Here I brought you food since I notice you didn't eat this morning!" Yunlan look puzzle on him. "Look it's not poisonous! I just want that Datu Azul to loose since he took something precious to me back then! I hope you win the fight! Halfling Yunlan!" As he flew away. As he open the sack it's full of fruits that can be eaten.

     An hour pass as Yunlan is been lead to an arena and they made him choose a weapon a bolo knife and a tribal shield. As he was ready to face his enemy he seen Shen Wei sitting beside Datu Azul. Still tied up. "Are you ready my bride to be!" Datu Azul shout. Suddenly the other gates open as a huge demon came as he carried a big axe at his hands.

     "Bangis! Don't graze my future bride face! Is that clear! As Bangis bow to his king. When they heard the gong played the fight between Yunlan and Bangis began. As Yunlan evade Bangis axe he was suddenly punch by his big hand. Sending him on the bamboo wall. As his shield fell.  Bangis swing his axe to him again. Yunlan evade it, as he suddenly jump and kick Bangis face. As the scenery become deem for the night is coming, without any warning Yunlan's eyes became bright as he freeze Bangis and cut off his head. The audience shout in fright. Datu Azul never seen something like this. As he stand up, "What a beautiful eyes! I must have you!" But he was shocked as Shen Wei got out from his rope and put a knife on his throat. "Touch a single hair on my husband and your life will end here!" He shout. As Datu Azul have no choice but to let them go as they given a boat and foods so that they might sail again to the other island.
As they were sailing Yunlan put the necklace upon Shen Wei's neck again. And embrace him from behind. "Don't worry our island is just near here!" Said Shen Wei.