The Triplets

As days goes by Yunlan is well again. But he didn't anticipate he will give birth this day. While they're preparing for the twins birthday.

He called Da quing if Shen Wei and Yezun are coming for all their employees and friends are already here. The twins looked puzzle to Da quing and Wang whose pulling them to a nearby restaurant. As they emerge from the dark room. Suddenly the lights went on as everyone shout, "Surprise!" While other pour them confetti. The twins never felt so happy, they never have a simple party with friends, employees and their love ones. Always extravagant party with rich and socialite strangers with their father. Speaking of their father he came late with two tower cakes.
While they were eating. Yunlan stomach suddenly ache. Shen Wei seeing his husband almost fall to the floor quickly lift him up as they went to their hospital and family doctor. Shen Wei can't believe that soon he will be a father of three. Yezun, Mr. Shen and Yuwei we're so happy. As all of them waiting for the triplet to be born. Da quing on the other hand is getting worried for their will be another Yuwei who almost ate him back then. "Now they will have triplets! Three Yuwei! Can a cat survive in that?! He pray to the gods it will be like Yunlan, just a normal boy who really love cats and will adore him. But alas as an hour pass three eggs emerge then. "No!!!! Not Yuwei again!!!" He shout to himself. As the three eggs became large for an infant to fit, the doctor called Shen Wei too see how his triplets would be born. As Shen Wei came the eggs just cracking up as three babies cried trying to get out of the eggs. As the two of them look like Shen Wei, the middle look like Yunlan a regular baby. Shen Wei cried as he saw his triplets he hugged the three of them and kiss them on the head. As he went to his husband whose still sleeping soundly. While he kiss Yunlan on the forehead. Yunlan stir for a bit as he open his cute brown eyes. Shen Wei took his hand and squeeze it.
As the nurse brought the triplets to their father, "Oh! Look darling! The two look just like you! And this one is mine!" As he smile. Minute pass, as everyone gaze to the new members of the family. Yuwei was so excited to see his young siblings. "Don't cry little ones your Gege is here to take care of you and as well as uncle Da quing!" As Yuwei pulled Da quing toward his three brothers.

Da quing sweat a lot as he slowly look to the triplet who suddenly look at his ways. "Hey! Look one of them have two eyes colors, as one is hazel brown while the other have dark eyes like Shen Wei! Little ones! I'm Da quing! Your uncle!" As he smile to them. Gazing at him. Suddenly the triplets blink. Da quing whose is at his human form suddenly change back into a cat as he was lift up and pulled by the force of the babies. Da quing, suddenly shock and scream as the babies trying to eat him with their gums. Yuwei and Yezun was surprised as they tried to pull Da quing away from the babies grip. While the nurse didn't know what to do. Luckily as Da quing got out from the babies deadly grip, the nurse gave them their milk bottle so that they won't cry. As Da quing dash away, "Sorry Yunlan! I will never come back until they're the age of Yuwei. Da quing said. "Da quing wait! My babies just joking around! Don't leave!" Said Yunlan. "Don't move around! Honey! You might get sick! Don't worry I will talk to Da quing to come back at home. You must need your rest first!" Said Shen Wei.

Days pass as they brought the triplets home, they name them Wei Yan, Wei Zan and Wei Qin. The triplets really love their Papa. Once Yuwei embrace Yunlan, the triplets cried, as they want their Papa all for themselves. Another times Shen Wei got home early as he saw Yunlan taking care of the babies. He suddenly suprise him with a kiss on the cheek, as the babies saw it that made them cried again. As Yunlan kiss them, they suddenly stop their subbing. Shen Wei arching his brow, "Their so possessive of their father!" He told himself.

While Da quing on the other hand is living with Yezun on his hotel. "Aren't you missing Yunlan?" Yezun ask. "Yes! But I cannot go back there! The triplets almost ate me! Do you understand?!" As he phasing here and there. Yezun can't stop laughing.

In the house , while Yunlan made the triplets fall asleep. Shen Wei suddenly pull him to his embrace. Yunlan almost shout in surprise, luckily Shen Wei cover his mouth by his hands. "Shen Wei?" But he was cut off by a sweet kiss. Let's go back to our room and let the nannies take care of the babies for a while, for I miss you this pass few days. Your always busy with the triplets." Said Shen Wei. "But the triplets...." Yunlan said. He was suddenly lift by Shen Wei and walk toward their room.

Yunlan was surprised upon arriving in the room. The room is light with many cute aroma candles and roses petals scattered on the floor and on the bed. And at the night stand there's champagne and two glasses. As Shen Wei sit him on the bed and open the champagne. "I thought you can't drink?" He ask. "Only a sip won't hurt!" He laugh as the champagne cork pop into his hands. He pour Yunlan some, while him a little. As he went to his side toss their glasses and drink it. "This is quiet delicious! What's the occasion anyway?" He ask. "I told you we will built a branch in the Boracay beach, well it's already built and we're ready to celebrate to open it. I want you to come with me! For a nice vacation just the two of us!" As he start nibbling his neck making Yunlan giggle. "Wait! What about the triplets?!" Yunlan worried. "Don't worry about them, they have a nannies, plus a big brother and many uncle's to take care of them." As he took off the shirt of Yunlan and start kissing him. But he was stop, "I want Da quing to be with them! And I'm sure they will be fine!" He said while doing his puppy face. "But Da quing is scared with our babies?" Said Shen Wei. "Just do it! And I promise I'll be all yours that day! Every command you'll give I'll obey!" While batting his eyes. Shen Wei growl in desire for him. "Yes! I'll do it!" As he suddenly pushed Yunlan on the bed and make love to him that night. Next day, Da quing was surprised as Sang came with some few body guards. "Please sir! We need you back in the house." As the guards lift the unwilling Da quing to the car and speed away leaving Yezun tailing after them.