The Restoration Of His Sight

As Yunlan woke up, he was welcome by Shen Wei's voice. "Yunlan! Are you alright now?" Shen Wei ask. "No! I still can't see. As he cried. Suddenly a small hand touch his forhead. "Papa use my eyes so you can see us." Said Yuwei.

     Suddenly Yuwei's hand shine making Yunlan's eyes see clearly. As Yuwei eyes go dim. "Yuwei! Said Yunlan as he hold his little child hand. I can see you!" As he embrace him. Shen Wei was so happy as the others too. But Yunlan suddenly notice Yuwei's eyes, "No! Yuwei! What happened to your eyes!" He ask. "I lend it to you Papa, you always crying because of it." As he hugged his Papa. "Take it back! I don't want you to loose your sight!"  Yuwei want to protest. "Just do it! Or I'll be mad!" As Yuwei do it with his hand again. Darkness fall on Yunlan's eyes again.

     Minute pass as the doctor came, We have good news for you! Their is a donors for Yunlan's eyes procedure! We can operate him immediately!" They say. Mr. Shen was very please. "Whose the donor anyway?" He ask. As the doctor show him who is. Mr. Shen was not please but if it will save his son sight, he oblige to do the operation.
As he told it to Shen Wei. First he didn't want to but if it's for Yunlan sake he also said yes.

     "Honey! We have great news for you! We have a donor for your eyes! And we're ready for the procedure so you might see us again!" As he kiss Yunlan's hand. "Really! Okey I'll do it!" Shen Wei can't say whose eyes belong to for Yunlan might not like it.

     As the operation went to one to two hours. When the operation is finished. "Dad! Is it true Papa will have his eyes sight back within a week?!" Yuwei ask. "Yes! Let your Papa rest for a while. As he kiss Yunlan on the head his phone suddenly ring. As he took it, "Mr. Shen we have good news Da quing have waken up and he wanted to see Yunlan!" The doctor said. "That will be great! We will go there too!" As he hang the phone. "Guo! Tell the others Da quing have awaken and they can go there. And tell him that Yunlan had an eye transplant that he cannot visit him for a while, okey!" As Guo nod. And take Yuwei he also want to see his uncle. But as Yuwei about to leave. "Dad! Call me if Papa is awaken, okey?" As Shen Wei raffle his hair, okey! Just go!" As Yuwei went with Guo and the others.

     When night came, Yunlan woke up. As Shen Wei went beside him. "Yunlan I have good news Da quing have waken up and his requesting for you!" As Shen Wei tried to help him to sit up. "That's great! I also want to see him with my new eyes."

     As week gone by it's time for Yunlan to take off his bandage. While everyone is there including Da quing. As cute brown eyes slowly open he was welcome by Shen Wei's smile and his little Yuwei. "I can see!" He shout as everyone cheer for him. As he look at Shen Wei, "Wow! Are you Shen Wei? Your quiet beautiful!" He accidentally said. Making Shen Wei blushed as everyone laugh. While Yuwei suddenly jump to him. And I'm your son Yuwei!" He said. Yunlan embrace him. "Wow! What a cute boy you are?!" As Yunlan raffle his hair. "Sure I am! I look like my Dad!" As Yunlan look to Shen Wei beautiful face. "Yes! You are!" As they both intensly gaze at each other. Suddenly someone cough, "Aren't you gonna greet your father as well?!" He said. As he suddenly bear hugged his son. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off as Mr. Shen squeeze the life out of him. When Yezun turn to hug him. "Welcome back brother in law! If your feeling lonely just call me!" As he whispered to his ears. Making Yunlan red. As Shen Wei saw it he quickly pull his brother away from Yunlan. While his friends gather around him to congratulate him of his quick recovery. But Da quing suddenly notice something. "Shen Wei may I know whose the donor of the eyes?" He ask. As Shen Wei happy face change. "You better not know it Da quing for the happiness of Yunlan. As he quickly went to Yunlan side. "Something fishy going on here? I can't put my finger in it!" Said Da quing.

    When Yunlan was discharged from the hospital and went home. Shen Wei help him up to sit on the bed. "Look Mr. Shen you don't have to do it,  I can do it on my own." Said Yunlan. "What did you call me? I told you I'm your husband, call me darling for now on!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan suddenly blushed, "I'm sorry! Forgive me it's been ten years my brother lie to me that's why I'm not use calling someone like that."

     As Shen Wei suddenly sit beside him. Yunlan can't help to swallow hard. And blushed a little. "Tell me Yunlan are you still shy around me?"
He ask. "No! Why would I, your my husband I just need to remember the past, thats all!" As he was about to stand. Suddenly Shen Wei grip his hand. "Then why won't you look at me?!" He ask. As Yunlan look at him he can't stop himself from being red. Shen Wei can't stop himself from laughing. "What's so funny?" He ask. "You! Your look like a teenager who have his first love!" Yunlan suddenly removed his hand to Shen Wei. It's ...not.... funny!" He almost stutter as he run toward the bathroom and lock it.  As he splash water on his face. Yunlan stop blushing!" He told himself. "But how can I help it! He is so beautiful to be a man and my heart almost burst inside my chest!" He almost jump out of his wits as a knock he heard. "Yunlan dinner is serve! Just go to the dinning room if your ready, okey!" As Shen Wei descended downstairs giggling. When Yunlan about to go, someone smirk at the mirror. Yunlan suddenly turn to see who it is, but there's no one there just him and his reflection.